Bitcoin miners

can anyone suggest some trusted sites for buying mining equipment, and some good acis miners. wanted to but a bunch of s9 but they are apparently sold out and no idea when they will have more in stock.

i tought its tech related

Buy alot of graphic cards

im looging for acis miners cus they are more efective at mining.

Fuck you

I think Amazon sells pickaxes

The way asics works are that someone creates a design with better performance than current state of the art. So have this design manufactured in acrual silicon costs a few hundred thousand to a couple million dollars as a chinese fab, with a minimum order of a couple thousands. People preorder these and when enough people have preorderdd, the money collected is spent to have them made. Then they are shipped from china to the buyer which redistributes them to tve people who preordered. Then evereyone tries to mine with them until 2-6 months later when they stop being profitable due to the increase in difficulty. Then they sell them to idiots on ebay to try and recover some of the investment. Rinse and repeat. Any asic you can buy now and have it shipped right away is not gonna break even.

Yes, but more related to /biz/. Miners earned a lot of hate here, so don't be afraid of getting replies like . It is just because of GPU prices.

i hear you. but atm we done calculations with electricity costs in our country and every virable considered, one s9 could make us 14 euros profit per day, and we wanted to buy 10 of these. u think we couldnt make profit in one year with 10 s9s?

seems like mimers earned a lot of hate everywhere. but im just a guy who wants to get out of the ghetto and earn money for my education

Did you factor in the difficulty increase (look at historic charts), price projections, and delays in shipment, down time etc?

THANK YOU BASED MINERS

GAYMERS ARE FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

price projection yes, delays in shipment is not difficulty, its expected, dificulty is that there is no s9s in stock. down time is not factored, cuz u cant rly predict it. those are some factors that we cant affect. like end of the world for example. my question was do you think that atm, 14 euros per day per one miner is good enough to buy 10 of them? btw u have any related websites?

Seriously, go fuck off to biz, and delete this thread. And why don't you have free education?

cus this is shit of a country, corupted and shit. now fuck off with your fuck off, its tech related, i need hardware advice, not calculations on earnings, small offtopic with anonymous

I just counted over 50 threads about coins on biz, so FUCK OFF TO BIZ you gypo faggot

keep on counting, 50 not enough

Tbh, you're like a year late.
I'd rather put my money into the currency now and wait for the next spike.

But as most already mentioned, you'll better taken care of in /biz/

What're you trying to mine? Most shit is not profitable or worth the effort. 14 euro a day per rig is baby tier. Most profit is being scrapped up by rig farms and pool operators.

I have a farm of CPUs I'm using to mine Monero. I get them for free by whoring out my girlfriends to a recycling plant nearby. Then I make custom sockets and program them all to do the general hashes.

Then it's converted to a random currency, tumbled, and fed into my HFT crypto algos. From here it chooses the following path the coins will go and the rest is automated. I make money from the spread of crypto buyers and sellers, then reinvest it into more hardware.

Currently I am hashing at 1.4Mh/S

unless you have a hydro damn on a major river and an old hanger to fill dont even fucking bother. You are late and nothing you do will turn any profit with the big boys owning the large mine operations.

you missed out. deal with it. play the BTC/alt gambling game with /biz/

/biz/ exists to contain posters like you. Go there.

i want to talk about tech. so what is my profit sir?

you want to discuss strategy for maximizing your coin mining. the answer to your question without an illusions is: you can mine with your PSU or any old graphics card.

This is unacceptable to you because of your greed. Go to /biz/, faggot.