/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
read the old thread

>Have a question?
read the old thread
>WIKI
read the old thread

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
read the old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
iknowwhatyoudownload.com
musicbrainz.org/artist/b2eb632b-f1fd-477b-a8a6-501dd470546c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A friend of mines introduced me to a medium-sized local tracker; reading the rules, I saw that that submissions must be approved by staff before becoming public.
Watching how everything worked and the log page for about a week, I came to the conclusion that the staff neglected, then rejected some submissions in favor of "verified uploaders". Those "verified uploaders" happen to have the power to approve their own submissions.
So we went ahead and tested the submission system: My friend and I submitted different versions (which is allowed) of something that was sure to be released by one of the "verified uploaders"; Nothing happened for 6 hours. Then, as expected, the "verified uploader" submitted his versions, approved his submissions, and 40 minutes later, a moderator that was online the whole day, rejected our submissions claiming they were duplicates.
I'm already considering alternatives, but I'm wondering if this happens a lot in other trackers.
P.S: The log page (which happens to "glitch" a lot) logs when an user submits something, a submission is approved/rejected or edited/deleted.

>NEWS
read the old thread

I had a better OP

proper format faggot Previous thread

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9 (embed)
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

why aren't you legend on ab?

Reminder: Don't join MTEAM, it's a chink shithole.

this is a weebs edition

>be on RED
>leave home with misconfigured autodl-irssi
>comeback, ratio = 0.27
>mfw

ya ain't gonna trump my post faggot

>tfw another day of watching anime and korean kino possible found on KG but I'm not on there yet so I wouldn't be able to tell

>chink
>shithole

I am the OP now

OP agrees

>NEWS
op is a fag

just get an invite on AB

stop posting traps you subhuman chink

She's a female and I can prove it

when are we banning animeniggers?

The chinese wiki is in chinese
The english wiki says fuck all about it

cringe af

Oh no. Someone had the intention of being mean thing on the internet.

A friend of mines introduced me to a medium-sized local tracker; reading the rules, I saw that that submissions must be approved by staff before becoming public.
Watching how everything worked and the log page for about a week, I came to the conclusion that the staff neglected, then rejected some submissions in favor of "verified uploaders". Those "verified uploaders" happen to have the power to approve their own submissions.
So we went ahead and tested the submission system: My friend and I submitted different versions (which is allowed) of something that was sure to be released by one of the "verified uploaders"; Nothing happened for 6 hours. Then, as expected, the "verified uploader" submitted his versions, approved his submissions, and 40 minutes later, a moderator that was online the whole day, rejected our submissions claiming they were duplicates.
I'm already considering alternatives, but I'm wondering if this happens a lot in other trackers.
P.S: The log page (which happens to "glitch" a lot) logs when an user submits something, a submission is approved/rejected or edited/deleted.

Autodl of any sort comes with risks. Before deploying a filter, you should always proofread it.

Staff are more likely to get their uploads right, or they don't have to check what they know is already okay.

>korean kino
Ah yes

2/10 would not read again.

why do you keep crying here about it, you weeb faggot?

I'm not crying though. Not a weeb either.

It was super cool that you posted this four times already. But, there's time, keep going.

>I'm not crying though. Not a weeb either.
I bet you listen to complextro while watching complex anime, but really you enjoy shitty jpop more. (Note: there is no non-shitty jpop and no non-shitty kpop.)

wrong again. Do you think two wrongs make a right?

>RED staff caught faking stats again
>RED forums completely dead
>absolutely no quality control
>basically open registration through an interview anyone can cheat on

Not looking good, boys...

>wrong again. Do you think two wrongs make a right?
No, but two trolls secure a bridge.

t. demonotaku

weak bait, m8

will you pls STOP seeking attention and fuck off? thx

>>RED staff caught faking stats again
>>RED forums completely dead
>>absolutely no quality control
>>basically open registration through an interview anyone can cheat on
>Not looking good, boys...
I'm sorry, what stats would they be faking? Because their staff seems to actually address questions about stats.

But keep making fake claims.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck ptg

Irony.

Is this a reddit reference?

>RIDF out in full force

Enjoy the delicious curry smell.

The OP image is the funniest fucking thing that's ever been posted on /ptg/

samefag

>Is this a reddit reference?
No. Why would it be?

>>RIDF out in full force
>Enjoy the delicious curry smell.
Literally all of these are true of Apollo, and they had open registrations without an interview to boot. Pathetic.

/ptg/ is dtying... How do we save her?

>Literally all of these are true of Apollo

Way to follow the script, i'm sure Zed is proud of you right now.

The question is... is she worth saving?

who's the qt on the left?

And
>choose both
you forgot
>choose both
You weeb weasel scum fuck!

weeb holocaust

>Way to follow the script, i'm sure Zed is proud of you right now.
You've made several claims. I'm asking you to specify one of them - the very first one. What "stat" is being "faked"?

This isn't hyperbole or even asking you to prove your claim. This is me asking you to be specific about a claim so I can even understand what, specifically, you are talking about.

Put up or shut up.

wrong

shut up kyle

Ooooh feisty lil thang. Zed is growing a pair!

>shut up kyle
Kyle defends apollo when they actually fake stats. Wrong fight, idiot.

>Ooooh feisty lil thang. Zed is growing a pair!
So, you're just going to make a vague claim, and not actually make a specific claim. OK.

Cat can poo in the loo,
Say, Apu, why can't you?
Dog can poo in the loo.
Can you, Apu? Can you?

Monkey, too, can poo in loo.
I say, Apu, why can't you?

Sloth is slow, slow as glue,
Yet even he can poo in loo.

Elephant is big and large,
He needs toilet size of barge.
But he is smart compared to you,
For elephant can poo in loo.

Even Slav who dumb as bricks,
And barely rub together sticks,
When needs to go, what he do?
Unlike you, he poo in loo.

Rat is small and lives on streets,
Feasting on discarded treats,
But when it's time for number two,
Even rat can poo in loo.

Lying Jew who says "Oy vey",
And lies and cheats and steals all day,
Yet he knows just what to do,
He takes his poo into the loo.

Dirty Frenchman smells so bad,
He thinks that soup is just a fad,
Yet he cries aloud, "Mon Dieu!"
And places poo within the loo.

The time has come for our tale to end,
So let's remind our Indian friend,
Unless you're stupid you already knew,
Apooloo is made for you to poo.

Fuck off you bloody bastard

I don't care for Apollo or their shadiness, but this isn't clever.

Zed, you really should be paying more attention to that dying site of yours.

what anime did you watch today?

they tried to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no

>Zed, you really should be paying more attention to that dying site of yours.
Right, everyone who isn't making excuses for Apollo is "Zed". Gotcha, kyle.

kek faggotmelon winehouse

Does anyone know that site where you could see what torrent files has your public IP downloaded n shit?

yes it is

see

reminder

fuck off danny

>his posts are more thought-out than 99% of the people itt just spamming shit
Makes me think

Who'd have thought, someone who has to be accountable versus anonymous people who use Sup Forums to shitpost.

I don't have that problem at all. I just find shitposting boring.

iknowwhatyoudownload.com

im probably gonna get disabled from MTV

Thanks.
Though, the public IP address I use to download obscure hentai stuff doesn't show anything at all.

So do these co-relate to getting a letter from your ISP? How many years is it tracking?

What the fuck is this?

Pickle rick

What the fuck is that?

Sorry, fell asleep.
>the very goal of long term seeding is to provide retention beyond that
We'll just have to agree to disagree then because while I'll admit retention is really important, speed is just as important for me.
In addition, I've found that LTS is far more reliable a method for building buffer on difficult trackers than racing even on Seedhost or Evoswitch dedis.

>download something from a TV tracker
>netflix bd rip
So that's the kind on """quality""" stuff I'm gonna get? going back to anime, never trying to act like a normie again, never.

musicbrainz.org/artist/b2eb632b-f1fd-477b-a8a6-501dd470546c

still waiting for bib after a month, fuck that fake recruitment thread

A U C K L A N D
U
C
K
L
A
N
D

hopefully you didnt apply with ****land

Auckland?

I got in...

I even got in using Auckland. I did have to send a reminder message to him though.

Summoning 312c

Daily reminder that AB went to SJW shit after aldy, blossom and friends got fired

312cuck vs LB06 to the death

who wins?

Don't really see why I should care.