If you have a normal laptop and its GPU is broken and you connect your laptop HDMI cable to the

If you have a normal laptop and its GPU is broken and you connect your laptop HDMI cable to the.

Do you see it correctly or you still see shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

academicjournals.org/journal/AJFS/article-full-text-pdf/8CA575F20441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lawful neutral

Any other answer and you're a piece of shit

Please answer my question

I have no idea of computers

lawful neutral or lawful good if it's a fresh non-sliced loaf

my sister uses lawful evil and I despise her for it

Bump

Connect your GPU to the loaf of bread.

What if I do lawful neutral, but put it in a bread box?

None of the above

I only buy fresh bread and rolls from the bakery and eat it the day I buy it.

Is this bread gluten free?

>he eats an entire loaf of bread in a day

If I leave my bread in an open bag, within an open breadbox, what does that make me?

Download a few gigabytes of VRAM

I do neutral evil. Also if it's an optimus (nvidia+intel) I believe you can use the iGPU. Otherwise you're fucked

Who the fuck doesn't tie the bread? Why is that considered lawful evil?

If you put it in a box, is it still in the bag or did you take the entire loaf out of the bag?

Poor plastic bags are impossible to untie. If you've never had the problem you've been buying bread in at least half decent bags.

wow you are so le epick random fun

you did a le meme

so cool

>Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team
>NOT

Fuck off

also, chaotic neutral, all other answers are trash.

reddit

Neutral evil and chaotic neutral are the best. Twisting only if you have a bug infestation.
Putting a clip or tying is is redundant
Probably lawful neutral since you put a clip on the bag. Why do you clip it inside the bread box?
I would just tuck the bag and put it inside the bread box since that will keep it sealed anyways.

you can buy less than a loaf you doofus

This. Any other method is objectively wrong. Use a bread box for bread you bake yourself

So you buy two or four slices worth? And carry it home without a bag? Do you eat sandwiches?

Chaotic neutral only.

Fastest and least fiddly method.

why does losing a stupid clip turn me from lawful to chaotic tho?

Lawful neutral, or if i loose the band chaotic n. that's the only correct answers

>Cha good
WTF?

install gentoo

>losing a stupid clip
You should have spares

Because you are just twisting and tucking. Its completely different from using a clip.

it's the clip that comes with it, i don't horde them.

What if I tie the bag with a knot that can be undone by pulling it?

Yes
No (it comes with a paper bag)
Yes

>eating bread
>eating bread that relies on moisture to keep soft
>bag

Ezekiel bread, baked on stones in direct sunlight using sprouted barley is the only /fit/ approved bread.

Soft bread is also less filling. There's nothing better than being a kid, having your mom bring home a fresh baguette from the pakis pretending to be french downtown. Then getting slapped around for being a moron and throwing away the bag, leaving a nice, hard and crunchy poverty stick all for your taking.

"neutral evil" here.

Anything else is over-complicating it.

You see shit.

Lawful evil, but I don't even eat bread anymore so whatever.

chaotic neutral

What about those psychos who put their bread in the fridge?

How is that Jewish (?) bread better than regular whole wheat?

Nigger I put my bread in the freezer. When I want bread, I pull out some slices and toast them lightly to thaw or heavy to toast. Keeps one loaf lasting for weeks.

Lawful neutral.

Bag clip should be true neutral, rubber band is lawful neutral

This is a Christian board for Christian bread.
Sprouted bread removes anti-nutrients that interfere with mineral absorption and increases protein content from stalk synthesis.

Wheat is also fucking terrible and so is processed bread. Ezekiel (mixed with non-gluten grains and safe legumes) is probably the healthiest bread you can have.

And I'd like to redact my previous statement, barley has gluten.

>anti-nutrients

Ah, pseudo-"""""science"""" - say no more.

>non-gluten grains
HAHAHAHAHA

Corn used for mealing and such is a grain.

>meme science
Here you go, fampai: academicjournals.org/journal/AJFS/article-full-text-pdf/8CA575F20441

Gluten's just not studied well enough and it affects people even without celiacs -- I got it.

>What about those psychos who put their bread in the fridge?

Only way to store it for more than a day.

I buy fresh bread daily, and don't have a fridge big enough anyways.

But it means throwing out a lot of leftovers, so I can see the point of freezing.
Also I would have an "emergency supply" frozen if I had a really big fridge.

>Gluten's just not studied well enough

It has been studied to death.
All major food components have.

>it affects people even without celiacs

No more than placebo groups who only thought they were eating gluten.

Maybe in Shitmerica.

Speaking of shit, how about the staple of Pajeetistan? Rice is a grain.

Is naan made from rice?

Sure. Rice flour.

>No more than placebo groups who only thought they were eating gluten.
Non-conclusive to more controversial disorders like IBS and non-gluten sensitivity/allergy.

>It has been studied to death.
>All major food components have.
Gluten is not an additive, thus the stringency of its pre-screening is less than something as benign, and manufactured, as xanathum gum.

The IFT's public research is laughable.

>Use a bread box for bread you bake yourself
Or specialty breads that don't come in a bag with a bag clip.

you're a fucking idiot.

Putting bread in the fridge makes it go stale earlier

Who else here Twist and tuck master race

The fridge is a tradeoff: it goes stale earlier so that it goes moldy later.

Though I still think that user is an idiot for buying bread daily only to end up often throwing out leftovers.

chaotic evil should be changed to
>chaotic evil or grandma with alzheimer's

also chaotic neutral is the most efficient way to keep the bread sealed just as well as with a bag clip or rubber band.

I have autism and too much time on my hands so I improved your image. Clearer and smaller filesize.

>Putting bread in the fridge makes it go stale earlier
Stale bread is still fine toasted.

Moldy bread is never fine.

Well clearly you're Chaotic Good I see~

>no melting the plastic bag shut option

this
- compress slightly to minimize air
- hold top and spin the bread to twist quickly
- fold top and place in freezer (have toast 99% of the time, so might as well stay in the freezer)

no idea what the bottle hack is, mind

>tfw homemade english muffins

you fool you are letting air in the bag. twist it.

>Freeze
Why do people destroy perfectly good bread?

Chaotic evil or neutral evil.
Why seal bread?
>it will rot!
keep it in the fridge..?
You americans amaze me everi time

I just keep my bread in the freezer. I never go through it fast enough to eat the whole loaf before it goes stale. So I just pull out a couple pieces, toast them or whatever, and eat them. And the bread lasts as long as I need it without going stale.

What's the 'bottle hack'?

>Sure. Rice flour.

naan is made from wheat you uneducated pajeet tier mongo

>bread goes stale in fridge!
What you guys are talking about?
I'm keeping my bread in fridge to last longer, when I don't keep it in fridge, after a day or 2 there's mold on it... No mold after 3 days keeping in fridge. And tastes same, just a bit cooler.

I read somewhere that americans make sweet bread, could this be reason why it goes stale in fridge? :^)

Only sweet bread I can call in my Europe country are buns and pies!

Is the bread kept in the fridge when you go buy it at the store? No? Then keeping it in the fridge is not beneficial.

See:
While not in fridge it gets mold after 2 days.

Where the hell do you buy your bread from?

lawful neutral should be true neutral, getting a rubber band requires doing something extra.
I twist, re-use clip, tuck and put it in a bread box. Get at me.

chaotic neutral is the way to go once you've used a couple slices, before that when you have a new bag it's lawful neutral all the way.

What are you, a fucking autist?

it makes no sense to use it for bread at all though

I keep my bread in the bag in my cupboard and there's no mold inside of a week, sometimes two. It rarely lasts long enough to find out how long it takes past the first week. What kind of shitty bread do you buy that molds that quickly?

Any of the several grocery stores in a 5KM radius of my place. Usually whichever one has one of my favorite brands on sale that week. All of them are on room temperature shelves.

I just about always go lawful neutral except when I lose the clip at which point I revert to chaotic neutral. I'll also defer to chaotic neutral when there are only a few slices left, less than 3 or 4.

I've never used any other method. I have no breadbox, good bag clips are only appropriate for chips and cereal, I don't even know what the bottle hack is and it looks stupid, rubber band is ridiculous and annoying, tying a knot is arguably more annoying, and just tucking and leaving the bag open is truly evil and everyone who does this deserves to spend eternity in the deepest layer of hell.

that not bread, that's bird food.

>getting mold in just two days
It's time to switch brands, user.

>$3.29 for a loaf of bread

Why the fuck would you buy that instead of getting the store brand bread for $1

b-but I buy it fresh baked...
First I kept bread in it's own bag, sealing like in neutral evil.
And on second day, I ate breakfast with bread, later that day wanna make some sandwitches and it has mold inside! And it's not a cheap one...

Could it be because I buy sliced bread?

What lossless image optimizations do people use?

Clean your house you dirty pig. I leave my bread out a week and it never gets moldy.

JPEG 100%

Nope. Sliced bread is a standard. It still lasts upwards of a week in my cupboard.

>mold
>two days

Bull fucking shit. Maybe if you're chaotic evil and the cleanliness of your house is hoarder tier. As a lawful good with a clean kitchen who stores bread in drawer at room temperature all that really matters is you get as much air out of the bag as possible and you seal it up good. Bread in the pantry will usually last about a week for me, maybe a bit longer. It does depend on the brand of bread though. Wonder bread would only keep a week at best, when we switched to some healthier low carb bread with this weird ass name, I think it was 346 or some 3 digit number that shit will keep for like a month. Almost makes you a bit wary of how they manage to make it stay good for so long, kinda like how McDonald's burgers never get moldy even if you leave them out for weeks.

Putting bread in the fridge might very well help it keep longer and a bread that keeps for one week in the pantry might keep for two in the fridge once it is unsealed. It should slow the growth of mold but it my house we polish off a loaf in a week usually so there's no need. I just wanted to refute your claim that bread gets moldy in two days. Not unless you are doing something very wrong.

I never knew I had such strong opinions about bread before.

Thanks Sup Forums.

> 2017
> still buys manufactured bread that comes in plastic bags

Get European ameritards

But I'm Canadian...

>buying bread from a smalltime baker with no accountability who probably didn't even wash his hands

enjoy your e coli

Bags are for bread, not milk.

Sliced bread is the best thing since sliced bread. Get with the times nerd.

No shit?

Judging by the effort required to safety/freshness kept/whatever ratio, the optimal ones are probably somewhere between neutral evil, lawful evil and chaotic neutral. Everything else requires other tools/materials that you probably are too lazy to have lying around and chaotic evil is just retarded.

>mold after 2 days
Too much yeast or baked improperly.

cardboard is for dry foods, not liquids

ugle font for this case

>you will never be a cantonese swede

TWIST AND TUCK
WHY NO ONE DOES THIS
ITS THE BEST AND FASTEST