2010 MBP still going strong

posted on Sup Forums the day i prchased my MBP. That was now over 6 years ago. My MBP is still going strong due to:
High quality build and finish
Large trackpad with gesture control
High Quality UNIX OS

It's 2917 Sup Forums. Why have you not upgraded to MBP?

I'd like to think by 2917 we've out grown conventional computers as a society

good for you, now fuck off out of my thread

who are you replying to?

check em

You guys wanna use conventional replies or ITT just type shit

I'm gay :)

I guess you just got your answer user

Oh.
Good thread.

fuck off thats not me......

no you lying sack of shit

I had to use a 2010 mbp at my job a couple of weeks ago, fucking thing slower than a fucking netbook, and after 10 minutes it overheated

not to mention the non existent battery life

the trackpad was orgasmic to use, though

So? Any shitbox lasts if you take even moderate care of it.

Might as well answer your gay thread OP
It's because I don't care for whether the os I use is """"" Unix certified™"""""" or Unix like
Plus I don't like paying out of the ass for a core2duo machine

Who even am I????

The ploder macboojs are prett y good I ean i iide a gthink pad mhyself but I mean the older macbooks lije the g4 are prety ty goiod bvecause of the ebuild qualiyt aas fir unix os i jmena i use slackware so OB CONNS fucki n dosftaware is dhard to shit mhdy fuck but I nma it;s bsd baaaaaaasically but maxn ookjs after like 20123 ae shit I mlike the g4 00oTGE TRTACKPAD O TEH SMACXNBOKS ARE GOOIF BIYT TGE TRADKPAD ARE BETTERSPUPERIOR I WOULD FET A MAXC IF I T U COULF A TRACKPOINMTYTG uhhop= i am so hgkasd i have a e4chsna pass i doksn';t kjkow how ik woiuld getw pas the captpha im ' drimk im ' sorry but yea mac booj s are hood abefore 120123 fucxkj appke though the trackpasds are good

What are we even doing here

And I don't mean this thread

My PC from 1985 is still going strong as well, but I'm not going to make a blog post about it.

gay

What are we doing on this website....

I'm sorry for this thread guys I'm gonna go home

I would say this is probably user error. MBP uses UNIX OS which isn't prone to any slowdown becuase of no bloate regestry ala windows.

Also my MBP is cool to the touch, so again probably user errror here

Please start your own troll thread you dork?

Wait you're me wtf

New thread who this my man?

OP is a namefagging retard who deserves this

My used ThinkPad X200t (a laptop from 2009) I bought in 2013 is also still going strong. Problem, OP?