Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/02/milo-yiannopoulos-and-the-myth-of-the-gay-pedophile/517332/
youtu.be/a87Iy7avG7o
photius.com/rankings/human_developement_index_1975-2005.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

>toms hardware
S

Religion of peace, everyone

Those damn nazis!

F

I love how it says terrorism instead of muslim terrorism. As if terrorism has nothing to do with islam.

Fucking crazy ass religion and SJWs will be the end of us all. Tomorrow one of us here is probably gonna get their throats cut open, run over, shot at, poisoned, drowned, strangled, stabbed, limbs torn off, ect. by a filthy piece of shit mudslime.

People are gonna be dropping like flies and SJWs are gonna be protesting "muslims r good and if you don't agree I will sue you, k ;D".

S

BUT WE HAVE TO BAN ALL CRITICISM OF ISLAM REALLY REALLY FAST BECAUSE ONE LITERAL NAZI KILLED SOMEONE!!

FUCK OFF TO POL NAZIS

Fuck these companies

Kill all kuffars and behead all infidels

RIP tom boy

What if this was a review accident and they are using the recent islamist events as a cover up?

fucking religion of piss, i hope someone charlie hebdos some mosques as revenge

>Toms hardware
ehh, who cares
he probably deserved it

>partner
is he homo?

Europe's an islamic shithole now. Wouldn't even visit for a day. Fuck that place.

>his partner
they're so cucked they won't even write HIS WIFE anymore.
fuck that publication.

F

This is the status quo as long as the Eternal Anglo is perma-fucking the Middle East. It doesn't matter what other governments do about it if that doesn't change. ISIS is psychotic but not stupid, they know exactly what sort of public unrest is resulting from their bullshit and that no one can do shit about it because the US is the World Policeā„¢.
Western civil liberties have been eroded by Big Brother in the name of "combating terrorism" and it hasn't changed a thing. But at least Americans don't have to die for it anymore, apparently.

F

>with his partner

well, there's a good way to get yourself killed in durkadurkastan

"wife"

last time I checked, faggots cannot give birth to little kids.

and yes, leftist publications now call couples "partners" to normalize faggot couples.

>and yes, leftist publications now call couples "partners"
aww
is da widdle baby triggered

"give birth"

Why does Sup Forums hate Tom's Hardware? Their forums have helped me out a lot, although I don't have an account.

That article is a little problematic, it asserts that the killers are "terrorists" when they are just doing what is culturally appropriate for them, it's hard enough being in a foreign land, now they have to have racist news outlets generalizing and labeling them too?

>what is a surrogate
>what is adoption
>what is custody and guardianship
wew lad

>faggots cannot give birth to little kids.
Well your fact check didn't work out well.
being a faggot doesn't make you infertile.

russia stopped adoption by western couples about 5 years ago.

This is very typical of UK press, they never tell the sex of someone's spouse.

At least they don't call them comrades.

Good

Gee, I wonder why?

They are paid off by Intel

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/02/milo-yiannopoulos-and-the-myth-of-the-gay-pedophile/517332/
tl;dr gay pedo hunts make about as much sense as gun control

>Tom's Hardware
Good riddance DESU
youtu.be/a87Iy7avG7o

Yeah the way they wrote it they make it sound like he was a pedophile.
All they had to do was state they were their children.

???

Fag guinea poisoning kids with queer agenda upbringing.
Good riddence.

Spain is overrun
It's the Middle West now.

retards. see pic.

>Yeah the way they wrote it they make it sound like he was a pedophile.
They're a disgusting leftist publication.

Hopefully the retards will die off and leave power so we can fight back. It's getting to be ridiculous.

> With his partner and two young children
His girlfriends sons?

Being right on accident doesn't mean your reasoning was sound, lmao.

>terror attacks in europe.jpg
>San Bernadino
>Orlando
>Ohio

Terror attacks mostly in Europe*

Reminder that ISIS is fine, but alt-right stuff must be banned.

F like fuck all muslims.

Fuck, that story is sad, it hit me like a truck.

F
Tenth crusade when?

F

Everyone stood up against the Nazi racism but now the same groups are silent.

F
How many days till the next attack?

F

White terrorism has killed more people than misguided followers of the noble islamic faith ever could.

that's nothing new

F

Christianity is responsible for the second most violent conflict in human history.

this is hardly news

it's just part and parcel of living in a major european city during the ramavan bombathon

whats your argument here? islam is allowed to catch up now?

yes we did it so they can do it too, it's justified
just like politics who say the other party did something bad too, so they don't have to care

lol

youre retarded

Which conflict are you talking about?

S

nah, the one who said that someone did something 80 years ago or even 500 years ago so they can do it now is retarded
people justifying killing other people should be killed because they're harmful to society

No one is allowed to "catch up". People are not responsible for the crimes of individuals they have absolutely no personal relation to.
Is Islam backwards and violent? Yes. But so are the beliefs of most of the Western far right, and they are entitled to freedom of thought all the same.

Taiping Rebellion. If that's Not True Christianity, the Thirty Years' War was still the deadliest conflict in Europe alone.

>is islam bad? yes
>but hey this group here is bad too so fuck off
k

>christian nutjob, demanding holy war and fundamentalism
>gets questioned and told to cool down by secular christians

>muslim nutjob, demanding holy war and fundamentalism
>gets supported by secular muslims
Yes.

The 30 year war is a gay like you.

Either everyone is entitled to freedom of thought or no one is. You cannot have both.

>Taiping Rebellion. If that's Not True Christianity, the Thirty Years' War was still the deadliest conflict in Europe alone.
Oh so we're talking 150 years ago? how many have died in civil wars in the middle east in the last 100 years?

Crusades are just another catholic chimp out that has damaged Europe far more than any muslim has ever done.

yes lets let million of savages into our country for no reason, and lets not even vet them at all, let not even evaluate their believes on certain subjects. and ontop of that, lets inprison and silence everyone who is even trying to discuss the matter
its ok since only a few will do anything crazy anyway, the others are all peace loving civilized hard workers who try to represent the values of their host civilization.

we know all this because so far muslims have been in the minority and no one dared to question their morals, motives and goals.

'Wife' is only used when you're married, right? Perhaps they're not married, and using 'partner' is more professional than writing 'girlfriend'.

this has NOTHING TO DO WITH FREEDOM OF THOUGHT you fucking retarded inbred shitcunt. Theyre letting savages into the country without vetting them AT ALL, and ontop of that NO ONE is forced to integrate. Also the term "refugee" is completely meaningless, 90% of these people are not refugees.

jesus i love my country right now
Let muslims burn down the west because they're entitled to freedom of thought while i will be sitting here laughing at your retarded fat american ass

>how many have died in civil wars in the middle east in the last 100 years?
False equivalence, civil wars happen for numerous reasons. It's not like the Middle East doesn't have national and ethnic conflict as well.

I am not advocating mass immigration. This is a straw man.

proofs

The crusades were just a meme.

I'll never forgive the Catholics for Magdeburg.

It's sad, but objectively speaking more people die in car accidents every day.
An occasional terrorist attack is a small price to pay for diversity, which makes our lives better in so many way.
Let's not use this event to justify racism.

Christianity is so violent and intolerant that gave birth to the western civilization, which is responsible for the exponential increase of quality of life since the 19th century.
Remember that the separation between the state and church never happened in any other part of the world.

The lower example is only wrong due to incompetent border laws.

>not all muslims
>pray for Spain
>pray for Anand_Tech
>islam religion of peace

also, refugees welcome

Nice bait

>Immigrants come into the country
>Crime related to them skyrockets

Let's just bury our heads into the sand and praise Allah.

Living with different ethnic groups can be a challenge. But it's a challenge worth overcoming. Different ethnic groups improve our societies and help us move towards a world with no racism.

>exponential increase of quality of life
False. Eastern civilizations did even better under industrializations. Also, quality of life is more than material goods.
Remember that the separation of church and state wasn't even anything to worry about for many Easterners.

>not like the Middle East doesn't have national and ethnic conflict as well.
Also, just plain jewish competition.

Your bait smells like gefilte fish.

>gave birth to the western civilization
Bullshit. Christianity was what made Europe a perpetual warzone BEFORE modern society came about.
Christianity as a religion of peace and love is a complete fabrication, as it is with other Abrahamic faiths. People have always projected contemporary cultural values onto religious iconography. The "true" Christians were the ones out murdering others for having different beliefs. The only difference is that Islam gives an explicit casus belli; Christians do not need one because they believe they can do whatever they want and repent for their sins later. And I can guarantee you that neither religion has any concept of secularism whatsoever.
Western society today is founded on Enlightenment values.

>Different ethnic groups improve our societies and help us move towards a world with no racism.
like niggers in USA. they really contribute so much to the social welfare system, sale of bikes and watermelons

I don't know what would USA be without niggers

photius.com/rankings/human_developement_index_1975-2005.html

>Literally the White Man's Burden

Have you ever met a person of a different race who was kind, funny, smart or interesting in some way? Someone you could consider a friend? Someone you wouldn't mind living with?
That right there is all the proof you need that immigration is good and racism is stupid.

Have you ever met a woman who is taller than a man? Yes? Thats right, there is all the proof you need that women are on average taller than men.

>Christianity as a religion of peace and love is a complete fabrication, as it is with other Abrahamic faiths
Ehhhh, not quite. Christianity and the other Abrahamic faiths define whatever it is they do as peace and love, regardless of the accuracy of the situation.
>Western society today is founded on Enlightenment values.
Both of which are 100% fucking dispensable and completely replaceable. If we didn't have this shithole liberalism, we may well have had communism by now and ALL be better off for it.

>liberal development index
Nigger you and your ideological fellow-travelers did this and you all should die like an unfaithful drug kingpin for it.

History and nuance really are lost on you retards.

The third world exports a lot more wealth than it takes in through foreign aid. And even then, the aid often does more harm than good.

We must make hate speech illegal there is nothing wrong with the inbred pedophile death cult that is Islam.