2017, anno Domini

>2017, anno Domini
>not using Pale Fox

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/
addons.palemoon.org/addon/australium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Back to deviantart you furfag

I'm considering switching to it at least for Sup Forums because mainline firefox started using the obnoxious, shitty, and broken GTK3 file picker. I swear to god GNOME and GTK is a bigger source of problems for me than systemd is or ever was

>developer is competent
>better than mozilla jews
>has less security issues
>b-but furrrrrrrr

>Australium
Isn't non-Australis one of the main features of Pale Meme?

LOOK REDDIT I POSTED IT AGAIN

No Youtube plus :(

is it just one guy forking the work of the moz jews?

Whats the best Chrome based browser? Trying to avoid using Google products.

vivaldi

But I'm using waterfox

/thread

Isn't it proprietary?

who /nightly/ here

>winblows 10
fucking retard

no

I tried but didn't like it.

Using icecat instead.

everybody using nightly so hip right now

I'm considering a break from being /nightly/

I hear a lot of people complaining that it's slow compared to Firefox but for me it's fast as fuck. And I still use most of the same addons. The only reason I'm wary of it is it's unique user agent. Other than that very good browser.

did you consider spoofing the user agent...?
see this also github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/

>2017
>not just giving up and succumbing to the botnet

>did you consider spoofing the user agent
Yeah but the more I read up on it the more I realized it makes you stick out more? Still haven't made up my mind with that. I at minimum use the "poisondata" fingerprinting option on Pale Moon

I have two concerns with user.js files
1) Which one should I use of the vetted ones that are out there? (though I gotta say this looks like one of the best ones I've seen)
2) Will it break shit constantly and how would I know how to fix it?

I'd actually do it, if there weren't two things preventing me.

I can't set a local file as new tab page in nightly.
I can't right click -> open link in mpv video player

As long as these features aren't achieveable in a sane way I'll stay away.

Iridium and Vivaldi.

tabs under adress bar is comfy as fuck, who cares about lost space

Vivaldi.

No, and it was forked years ago.

But im not a furry

what's so good about pale moon

This.
Just switched today.
Pale Moon doesn't even have the ability to import my bookmarks and passwords. Switching to it would be a pain.

fuck off furfag

Are you blind?

>dev patched severe crpyto CVEs immediately compared to nightlies and chromeshits
>competent dev always pushes patch
>not a retarded "mainline" fork like tor, icecat, etc. etc. -- all have marketplace botnet and mozilla fingerprinting services (ft. google safe(tm)) have ported best of the best add-ons such as tree tabs and many more. No retarded 'legacy' addons and soros campaign/funding
>gives off that 2006ish internet feeling and no retarded fat-touch(tm) buttons and margins because you're fucking fatass fingers can't even press tiny buttons on your touch memetab/laptop

They respect the ideals of old Mozilla.

Ungoogled Chromium

It's not Australis, it's just the theme used on Botnet 10 for muh aesthetic.

Doesn't support importing from Firefox. Only shows IE and Chrome for me.

>bookmarks
Export to JSON or HTML
>passwords
Use an actual secure password manager faget.

>lost space
Modern GUI has panels about 1.5 times thicker, so you don't really get more space from this """brand-new""" """minimalistic""" GUI, just less functionality.

I use Waterfox. Why should I consider a different Firefox derivative?

Because your logo looks like a drowning man upside down.

>not a retarded "mainline" fork like tor, icecat, etc. etc. -- all have marketplace botnet and mozilla fingerprinting services (ft. google safe(tm))

Listen guys. I know it's weeb as fuck but is there a way to get Netflix to work in Pale Meme? This is an awesome browser and I love it, but I want to watch my anime while I do shit - it always just takes me to a system requirements page when I try and play a video.

I'm on Arch 64

Except I do.

trips of truth

no u
It needs the EME module, if it isn't available yet it will be soon I think. Check the forum to be sure.

Cheers thanks

what's the difference between the two forks? i want to leave cuckfox for one of them

Palemoon will not support DRM

fuugg

Is that why it's called "Pale Moon", because moon and werewolves, wolf furfag? Fugg, ive been using it for a month

embrace

>tabs on top
disgusting

>oбocpaлиc
Дa, cпacибo, нo cпacибo, нeт.

>what did he mean, it runs just fi-
>I'm on Arch 64
Yeah, nah. You're SOL for now.

that's a furfaggot for ya

how do you get your pale meme to look like that?

Brave.

Vivaldi ATM, hopefully Brave in the near future.

real hackers will definitely laugh at you for trusting tor SJWfox.
Firefox is compromised and it's an old story unless you're new here. Icecat still have marketplace and various mozilla services that cannot be removed. Your average Sup Forums fangays who use nightly haven't even had the time to read the ToS, PP and LA.
You're retarded for trusting firecuck sorosfox SJW than a furry goanna firefox without bloated mozilla services and google backdoors. The ignorant will always be ignorant. Think ignorant, stay ignorant.

addons.palemoon.org/addon/australium/

That's cool, though.

it's common era (ce) you fucking fruit

Garbage, just use niightly.

Waterfox didn't break all the extensions for no reason.

There is an extension which will import/export your passwords to/from Pale Moon/Firefox to a json format. I believe it's called password exporter.

Bookmarks are easy tho. Export as html.