For someone who is a bit for phone savvy, is this a good deal...

For someone who is a bit for phone savvy, is this a good deal? Dog ate my phone and I need a quick replacement but I don't have much cash on me.

boostmobile.com/#!/shop/phones/lg-x-power/features/

Switch to metropcs instead. They're giving away K20 Plus phones for free at the moment.

Looking it up.

looks like a decent phone
thats a huge fucking battery for that price

Yeah I've heard really good things about the battery. That's actually a big reason I'm thinking about getting it.

>8 A53 cores
>37.4 GFLOP FP32 GPU
SoC isn't too bad either.

Wow OP you really did your homework. For that price I literally can't find anything better.

Though I would still consider the K20 Plus since it might get you better LTE coverage and speed.

I spend most of my time at home so I mostly just use my wifi. When I do go out it's mostly only to work so I don't think I'll need the speed or coverage. Sounds like a done deal. Thanks for the help.

Strange I've never heard of this phone before yet it's got a damn good bang for your buck.

>boost mobile
user please don't do that to yourself, get the Moto E4 prepaid on Verizon

Is Boost Mobile bad?

bump

>Dog ate my phone

Not joking. I'd have pictures but my dog ate my phone.

is he okay?

Yeah that was the first thing I checked. He didn't consume any glass fortunately. It was a sharp aquos crystal I got sometime in 2015. Not the best specs but it was a pleasure to use.

Essentially what I'm saying is he didn't literally eat it, he chewed the fuck out of it. Also luckily the phone had a non removable battery so that didn't get chewed on.

jeez that thing is hideous. i'm glad doggo isn't dead

I loved it because of the absolute lack of bezel. Was pretty cool.

>one of the most awesome phones ever made is hideous
okay

>"absolute lack of bezel"
>massive bezel at the bottom

Yeah it was before its time.

If they'd done capacitive buttons on the bezel instead of onscreen it would have been an epic phone

It's just that the specs sucked. A flagship version would be cool.