All right, lads. Let's hear those startup ideas

All right, lads. Let's hear those startup ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AujdKhmM5A
imdb.com/title/tt3531824
github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adapter for Apple MacBooks - you can't go wrong with these

It's like tinder but for people who want to fight.

Juice, but delivered to your house!

How would you evoke peoples memory of fight club and domestic terrorism without violating the Fightclub trademark?

tinder but for fighting
Fightr

a SPA Sup Forums with better design and features

Selling custom logos for other startups

An image board that shitposts by itself

Kill anime.

>had an idea for a certain kind of social network back in 2009
>fleshed it out pretty well and was already talking to developers
>found out some amerifat had the same idea a few months earlier and was already live
>dropped the idea and didn't looked back
>found out a few months ago that the site closed down two years later
>dodged a bullet
never again.

we don't anymore fucking newsletter companies that burn money
youtube.com/watch?v=7AujdKhmM5A

Would definitely lurk this.

This is actually not a bad idea. Gets rid of bad genes quickly. I may have a chance at women yet. Thanks user.

Uber but for serial killers.

It's Letterboxd but for TV shows. The kicker? It's not TV Tropes.

Nice try Mark. Not getting my billion dollar idea.

A juice machine
But not a common juice macine
a DRM juice machine
You basically buy bags of juice for a lot of money
And then this machine...brace for it...SQUEEZES these bags
And the juice pours out
You could squeeze the bag by hand, but where is the premium in that?
Also you need the machine to be constantly connected to the net, because it has to check the code of every single bag.
We can't let them use counterfeit bags, you know.

Wow, this is GENIUS! Where is the kickstarter? I'm willing to invest 100 million dollars in this brilliant idea!

I still can't believe americunts bought this.

A pink soap bar as logo

Tindr but for cannibals
Cannibl

internet enabled fruit. We have developed a technology that allows us to put fruit on the internet using a special fruit sticker. This will allow you to track your fruit and allow your fruit to tweet.

Probably a website for hosting altright/ nazi/white pride. Since all their shit has been taken down. A delivery service for their merchandise would probably make you shitloads of money too.

California. Not America.

It's a social media app for shut-ins. It's name is Sup Forums.

apps that make fart noises

teh same thing facebook, google, and the mainstream media do for marxists but, wait for it, but for libertarians.

too '"racist"? okay.

Shit thats actually not that bad of an idea.

>It's

Rule 1 and 2 fucker.

I actually weatched a movie about your idea. Well kind of a Mashup of IG and Tinder. The movie was called Nerve (2016).

imdb.com/title/tt3531824

fuck kids in VR

A ponzi scheme botnet.

Good idea for a movie, total ultershit the movie they made

more specifically the mega rich investor class of silicon valley, they lost touch with reality in their daily lives a long long time ago

A decentralized Sup Forums

I see Apple could be all over this idea. You are natural user, send them a cv

The next Facebook

Vegetables are using tweeter already

she was fucking great in halt and catch fire.

the Netflix of Dragon Dildos

An app that can bypass the security protocols on a phone and overheat the battery in the middle of the night, possibly causing a fire and killing the owner of the phone.

Crowd funding website explicitly for shutting down hate speech. 10% of all donations go to the SPLC and ADL.

I'm going to make a videogame that's comfy for Sup Forums autists (the secret club type, not the meme-spouting type) but completely inaccessible for normalfags.

Inb4 >gaming, I'm going to rake in those NEETbux.

EVE Online is already a thing user.

I was planning for it to be swords and sorcery with lots of ecchi, scantily-clad women so normalfags are afraid to admit they play it. Maybe throw in some borderline furry anthro characters for good measure.

This
Digital feudalism

Normie Meme

>An anti-normalfag WoW
I'll make the logo.

like uber, but for hookers

You gonna get sued.

That sums it up pretty well.

You know these consumer review sites that allow people to shit talk any service. Something like this but with people, you take photo of some faggot app recognize the guy and you can say he's a faggot anonymously or just attach picture of him getting rammed in the ass. It will also have Facebook implementation so all his friends can see it.

Inflatable rectum balloons with tingly scrapers to clean out you asshole. I call it the Cleando inflatable disposable dildo.

Tinder but for dogs. Like if you want to breed your dog or something.

t.assblasted Sup Forumstoddler

I like those eyebrows

my company makes a app which has 8 recipes for octopus
please fund

this is good

Sudo the Linux toilet paper. Made from recycled electronics.

This. Our society cares too much about individuals. Let people kill themselves. Alcohol and other drugs are a perfect example of how unfit people are when you take away the safety barriers.

Tinder for the Homeless

Hot dog, or not hot dog

BOT a bad idea....

Uber but for pizza making and delivery. Disrupt the pizza business by distributing it.

Already exists.
github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
Now we need a distributed Sup Forums.

I have an idea to make a gnuless linux distro which actually works

Already exists

really good idea

like tinder but for actual prostitution. I call it hookr

like tinder but for people who want to install gentoo together. I call it Sup Forums

You mean Grindr?

I remember this pasta

like tinder but for /r9k/

pretty sure even big tech companies would throw their money at this!

The FOSS store, help people installa bunch of free software and set it up, charge for tech support
This WAS a thing but got shut down.

you mean bitcoin

An operating system for PCs that's not a piece of fucking shit.

Those already exist in countries that aren't puritanical shitholes.

A new version of the internet where you have to verify your authenticity by using your driver's license. That way you're accountable for your posts and actions.

How about this: an AI to make regular, low quality posts on Facebook to simulate regular use. Feed it some of the shit from normal people and let it learn based off of what other retards post. Then your employer won't look at you funny for not using social media, while also not participating in the botnet yourself.

A social network for people who want to commit mass suicide

Pierdol siÄ™ Adrian

(;

underrated

Fishing app. Show your location, mark what you're catching/take photo, list your gear/boat etc. with ability to add friends. it could be made as a plugin for social media accounts as well.

Research for a silicon substitute and also quantum computing, powered by fusion.

an app where cute girls show you their dicks

It's like tinder but for NEETs and traps only.

/soc/?

$2000 meme chairs

Crowdsourced price comparison app

Get prices of products from all sort of stores in return for occasionally uploading your receipt when buying stuff so it can be scanned and the prices added to the database.

When taking the picture make it easy to block personal information before uploading it.

Make money by making good use of the collected data. You could sell trends or analytics or recommendations or whatever.

I'll program the driver for the sit timer and beer cooler

Bros just let me know. I know a guy who knows a guy who was once a janitor at GOOGLE that has his new Incubator up.

He mostly incubates for trans multi-ethnic fat Koders but if you have a good idea I'm sure he can fit you in.

Takes 42% (lol) once it gets going. U can be the next Google bro. Just gotta envision.

>internet enabled fruit.
Grindr

JP - you are the biggest fucking idiot I've ever known.

Kill yourself

yfw your reaction to this.

A lot of apps already do that.

>a videogame that's comfy for Sup Forums autists
Crypto trading is pretty much it.

Calculator with blue switches

we already have internet enabled fruits, it's called mozilla