Circut Board Joke?

I found this from a while back from a magazine, and I guess the author of the article said he got a good laugh out of this. What?

Please help me figure out what the hell this means

Haha, this is hilarious

:/

LOL
OP, you're dense as fuck.

kek

Yeah. Guess I am.

good one

Think this is a better pic...

That's hilarious.

Dont believe you understand it. I'll just wait till someone actually does. Till u prove u do, your just trolling. And not very well either

oh god thats great

t. brainlet

>trolling
lmao if you had the slightest clue about electronics you would get it

Take your 14 year old ass back to

>be me
>35f
>assume Sup Forums Sup Forums has adults
>get proven wrong
>lose faith in humanity

On the other note, why do you Americans draw resistors as relays

>35f
h-hi there

they draw resistors like that because they want to imply a longer distance

I'm studying electrical engineering and I don't get it.
Should I drop out?

No,just review it and keep going

Battery connected to ground?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

?

>>be me
Who the hell else would you be?
Why the hell do Sup Forumstards and redditors always say this stupid shit?

first day?

Meh. I found out why this circuit is funny. 4 chan was useless. Go fuck yourselves. If you weren't cunts, I'd share in comedy. Good day.

no you didn't

Seething

Well, cant prove it to you now can I. It's cool tho. I got my answer and all I wanted. Poor try baiting me into a reaction. Might work on me if I was 14 after all, you know, the easily bated into getting trolled. Thanks for your help ya'll

buddy quit trying to save face, you were already baited into oblivion right from the get-go.

>this much damage control

>R=R=R=R=R
>C=C=C=C
B-but it's just plain wrong. There are six of resistors with value of R but noted five times and also there are three caps with value of C but noted four times. Maybe I can elaborate more if you tell about part numbers of those reverse IC op-amp like diodes.

It looks like a wien bridge oscillator but the resistor near the input is throwing me off.

I got nothing OP

because they're not op amps dumbass

So what are they? logic inverters?

Multisim is fucking shit.

>provides no alternative

Ok, tried using schmitt trigger inverters and still nothing. I guess the joke is that the circuit should oscillate but instead won't do anything?

So mad lmao

There probably is no joke, OP is just posting some homework problem

What an awful thread.

Loled

Listen little baby...

L O N d ON

?

you're not a woman, tranny

ROFL! This reminds me of a prank we played on a professor back in my college days.Poor bastard never forgave us.

Woman == brainlet

I think it might just be an abstraction of an op amp circuit so they used the amplifier model. I have a feeling the circuit wouldn't work either way though.

I don't understand what you have there. I assume the triangles are gates, but they are not drawn as inverters, which is the only thing that might make sense to me.

My best guess is that this is intended to be some sort of unstable loop oscillator or pseudo random noise generator, but to me this is non-nonsensical. Not a EE, but I've been around the bock a few times.

OP is just fucking with us. The circuit is drawn like ass and does nothing.

Oh my lol

>I guess the joke is that the circuit should oscillate but instead won't do anything?
Re-read the circuit annotation.