Tip for driving

I bought a car three days ago, so I have not used the car professionally.
I have watched the videos on youtube but not yet understood.
Example : Tips for drive :
youtube.com/watch?v=20jgfhQI_AY
Can anyone tell me about driving experience?
thank you

You want /o/ for this thread

no he doesn't, this is how it'd go

OP why don't you just get a Nissan GT-R? It'll basically drive itself for you and out drive any dumb fucking GM fanboys as they overheat their asses after half a lap LOL

HOW CAN GM EVER RECOVER LMFAO XDDDD

Rev to 2k and slowly the clutch come.

I recommend learning how to start your car on the hill with the handbrake, you'll thank me later.

You want automatic, not manual, manual is too retarded and not really needed in 2017.

we had Sup Forums posters then came the Sup Forums posters and then there is that /ck/ poster with the knife thing and now we have an /o/ poster. Sup Forums has become truly multicultural.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CLAPS

Who the fuck drives manual cars other than poor people?

You retards literally dont know how to drive? While I might have a advantage by getting to drive all kind of stuff because I live in a countryside and have driven all kind of things during my life even in childhood, I thought this is a natural skill even a retard can do. Driving isn't difficult, and you should be shamed for not having such a basic skill literally anyone can do

>Friction Zone
>Not calling "Bite"
Fucking claps

>It's another thinly veiled Autofag vs Manual Masterrace thread

t. bad amateur driver not able to drive a manual

What car is it? Is it a 3k Civic?
Get a couple of simple mods and use the heel-toe technique, you will become Dagumi in no time.

>lies
you wrecked your moms car n now you grounded

>People still don't know how to drive manuals
Fucking retards.
Just learn on manual, then when you get that down, you can learn to drive an automatic and be test ready in not even 2 hours.

Why the fuck are you allowed to buy a car if you can't drive? What the fuck.

How do you buy a car without knowing how to drive it?
Did your dad drive it home for you?

get a manual if you want to learn how to drive. Get an auto if you are a murican

Nobody should have to deal with learning to drive manual, it's not worth it and just waste of time, automatic is better and most new cards are electric anyway, manual is dead

>Implying Cars are not technology

t. burger

People who want a lot of control.

In europe, if you pass the test with an automatic, they put a giant driving restriction on your license saying you must drive AUTO only

>most new cards are electric anyway

>This is what retards believe

Manual is fucking easy, if you can't get your head around how to move 2 feet at once, maybe you shouldn't be driving.

kek, based europe

>In Europe

I don't know what Europe you're talking about, but here you need to have a manual license to even have auto license in the first place, baring some exceptional cases.

europe is the land of overregulation and being thrown in prison for making a racist joke

what ISN'T illegal in europe?

Time for your daily dose.

also OP, you should have bought a $3k civic

>new cards are electric
>tfw no more steam powered GTX anymore
F

what isn't illegal is importing millions of illegals through unregulated channels without forcing them to go through the standard visa procedure like any respected immigrant should.

i learned how to drive manual with my civic that has a few simple mods

automatic is botnet

Is it really true that manual makes your car unstealable in the US?

I don't live in a ice heavy area where I'd need the torque control of manual and I still prefer it over automatic, it just werks.

My nibbas.
What simple mods do you use?

This shit actually blows my mind, how can you buy a car without knowing how to drive. In my, not clapistan country, you have to go through driving lessons with certified instructor (30 hours) to even be allowed to take driving exam. Then you take both theoretical and practical exams, which are unforgiving as fuck. Practical means driving around the city with examinator, and even single mistake, such as forcing your way in means you failed and need to take it over. It's normal for people to fuck up exam multiple times here, but thanks to this we don't really have people who don't even know how to drive, driving a car.
I seriously cannot comprehend clapistan sometimes, do you people not value your lifes? Why would you want pimple faced 16 year old who was taught how to drive a car by his dad and doesn't even know rules on your roads?

Around 80% unstealable, mostly from niggers and white trash teens and women.
Some little shit might have been taught by his uncle to drive his shitty ford truck years ago so he might know how to not stall, but those are rare.

Being that so few americans know how to drive a manual, it greatly reduces the chance.

However, if Treyvon blasts the clutch to pieces when trying to get it in gear while giving it the beans, then it won't be a cheap repair. whereas atleast if it's stolen insurance tends to pay out.

americans are idiots. who would you tip if you are the person driving the car?

fukcing retard.

Install Gentoo

heres my list

-Fully built 10:1 high comp

-Cp pistons .60 over with upgraded wrist pins

-Brian crower H beam rods with Arp 2000 bolts

-ARP 1/2” l19 head studs

-Unorthodox racing pulley set

-Carbon ceramic pistons

-Titan modified oil pump

-Titan crank damper

-Titan head gasket

-Lan Evo misfiring system

-VWR T6 manifold

-VWR 6” downpipe

-master cylinder delete

-Tial BOV

-Reinforced floor pans rivets

-Rebuilt manidold

-Tial 80 mm wastegate

-Billet timing belt tensioner

-4 way titanium cam gears

-anti stall belt

-Full Ferrea valve train +1 valves

-HKS 272 cams

-Unorthodox racing cam gears

-Garrett GT-4780r 100 mm DBB turbo with .96 hotside

-Ross machine racing intake

-PTP turbo blanket

-Reverse intake valves bored to the top

-ID 3000cc injectors

-VWR pump hanger

-Pirelli antelope fur fuel filter

-Dual staged walbro 450 E85 pumps

-Aeromotive FPR

-Custom 3d printed gallo converter

-Ross machine racing fuel rail

-AEM 5 bar sensor

-AEM fuel pressure sensor

-AEM Infinity 8

-Custom harness for traction control, flex fuel etc.

-Haltech content sensor

-HKS DLI

-stage 4 handbrake cable

-7 degrees of camber

-Boost logic driveshaft

-Carbonetecs 2 way diff

-Blue C5 corvette spoiler

-Megan coilovers

In the US, you need a certain number of instructor hours if you're under 18 and want a minor license.
It's really not worth the hassle, because as soon as you turn 18, the only thing you need is a borrowed car with insurance and $40 for the application, they even let you retake the written and driving test twice on the same application.

Because cars are a necessity in the US. It's too spread out to walk anywhere.

Also fi they make the driving tests too difficult, the SJW's are going to cry racism when a disproportionate amount of blacks fail the test.

So muhfeelings and inconvenience is enough to neglect life?

i don't think this would change anything, you'd just have people with no license or insurance on the road
i live in california, every single collision I've ever been in was by a stupid high school kid who was probably illegal and definitely had no insurance because they would bail every time

Good evening fellow bonger.

The Theory is piss easy, but the hazard awareness practice doesn't do much good for teaching me what I needed to do.

as per the practical, it can be more difficult in cities, I appreciate that, but I live in a relatively small, but busy town, I only received 3 minors and passed on my first attempt.
2 of which I could have prevented easily.

The state of USA

Annual United States Road Crash Statistics

Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year
Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad

Clearly we need more wellfare for niggers.

unfortunately this is why autonomous cars are going to be a thing very soon

Similar to when people come here asking if X notebook is fine and everyone tells him to buy something completely different, install gets, etc.

American here, my Honda Civic EX has a CVT so I don't have to do manual labor to shift gears all the time while driving.

I can't wait for self driving cars.

I can't wait for them to never be a thing here in the Balkans.
Thank fucking God.

Most black people seem to drive fine, it's just old people, women, and asians that have trouble.

I think he meant the theory part( signalization, first aid, rules and conduct etc etc)

>first aid

???

>conduct
>first aid
haha

>Can anyone tell me about driving experience?
it's better with an automatic transmission, and best with a CVT
if you live in south america you should sell your car before Volkswagen starts shipping its illegal diesel cars to be sold down there

Don't rest your foot on the clutch while driving.
Don't rest your hand on the shifter.
^ uneccesary wear.
Get someone who knows how to show you how to double clutch on downshifts. Should be smooth as butter. Engine compression will assist braking so less wear on brakes. Same applies don't rest foot on brake.
For some reason, many people never learn you don't need to constantly slip the clutch while reversing. This is terrible uneccesary wear, When clutches die, it's usually when you're in reverse.
What gear you should be should be based on engine speed and load, nor how far you've gone from the stop sign.
If you're 5spd car doesn't like going into reverse without grinding, try a quick in and out of 3rd then into reverse.
Above all, always remember, automatics are for fags.

Oh god are you Americans skimping out on essential skills again?

It's been a while, but here's what I needed to get my license.

1. Physical and psychological test (aka "doctor's appointment")
2. Some 40 hours of lectures on signs and rules.
2a. Signs and rules test.
3. Some 10 hours of lectures on First aid
3a. First aid test.
4. Minimum 20 hours of practical training with instructor, you can't even take the test unless the instructor believes you're fit to take the test.
4a. Practical test, pass it and you get your license

Not something you can do in a week, but it works.

Why do you need to be fit to drive a car? Do Europoor cars not have power or electric steering yet?
Regarding first aid, don't your cars have OnStar or more importantly why the fuck do you need to know CPR to drive a car?

I don't think you understand.
Americans LITERALLY NEED a car in order to hold down a job or travel more than 3 miles in a reasonable timeframe.
Outside of a congested urban city core, city layouts are WIDE and take forever to cross by foot, public transportation is utter shit, unreliable, and service comes by every hour if you're lucky, only tweakers, homeless, and college students ride public transport.

So the test is stupidly easy, you'd have to make a concerted effort to fail the written test the first time, it's only 40 questions and it's multiple choice.

So you americans let narcoleptics drive?
Wew

>wanting to operate a steel cage in order to transport yourself to different locations
I never got this meme. My parents forced me to get a license, and I literally never used it since I got it. Cars and insurance are a huge money sink. The few times a year I actually need to go to a place that isn't conveniently available by public transit I spend $10 on an Uber.

Not exactly fit, but you should at least not be blind or have impaired motor skills.
OnStar? I don't think you understand that people still drive 40 year old cars, also I don't think you understand that first aid is a basic fucking skill that useful outside of a car accident.

Liberty.

nobody asked you neet

shit's rare yo

That's not a "no"

Not a neet faggot.

>why do I need to be healthy to drive? So what if I'm twitchy like a druggie it's not like I'll run over anyone.

Yup, that sounds like America.

i think in the US nobody wants to risk administering first aid on the off chance that they make things worse and then get sued by the guy or their next of kin if they happen to DIE
Plus, everyone thinks CPR is some magical lifesaving thing that restarts a heart when it's just supposed to keep you from going braindead before someone comes by with electric paddles.
too many people copy movies and break ribs

When sleepiness is under good control, many people with narcolepsy are safe to drive. However, they must know their limits. Some individuals may be safe driving around town for 30 minutes but not on a four-hour, boring highway drive

You're supposed to break the ribs when delivering CPR, especially if it's old people.

They copy movies because they're not taught differently, basic first aid should be something learned in the later years of ELEMENTARY SCHOOL is what I believe.
If not for others at least for yourself, at least know how to bandage yourself or direct blood flow.

t. dumb burguer

Why? If a doctor drives by they are required by law to help you lmao

sometimes it's safer to be beta during merging lanes.

don't abuse the fast lane, a cop can pull you over.

Don't forget to pray to God as well.

It's true though. Many Europeans drive manuals because they are poor and don't know anything else. Affluent people drive autos.

Driving automatic is the equivalent of buying a Mac, it's dumb, for lazy and retarded people and only americans do.

my next car may be a manual, but i can't contemplate how the fuck i am going to downshift for every turn and maneuver where i have to slow down

like, what the fuck do i do when i want to immediately slow down but speed up right after

go ahead and find me a new car that has manual transmission in the US
it's only available in base model with no other amenities and only in the worst cars, this is the cheapo option for fleet cars, not for something you'd buy for yourself

Import actual good cars.

Even exotic sports cars have automatic transmissions now, it's true!

25 year rule user
you can blame MERCEDEZ BENZ for that!

How far are you "slowing down" ? 20km/h? 30?

In that case, just put it in 2nd gear and you'll be fine.

>it's dumb
Why?

>for lazy and retarded people
Wanting a more efficient machine is for lazy and retarded people?

Bullshit. It's a culture thing. In almost every EU country there is strong preference for manuals, that includes countries that are much richer than US ever will be, like Swiss.
Autos are seen as cars for womyn and retards in EU, and everyone knows how to drive manual anyway, so why not do it. Most of auto drivers in EU are 40+ men who are obsessed with "new" things and gadgets. Or womyn.
It's true though that most people who drive autos in EU are well off.

Is it safe in a CVT to shift to `sport mode` which gives higher revs and increases engine braking to avoid using the brakes for minor slowdown situations?

The fastest car in the world isn't automatic though.

To be fair the word "technology" can technically relate to any human invention. Politics to a certain degree is a human invention. So are knives, cars, anime, etc.

>automatic
>efficient
That's a top kek right here

>be clapper
>female friend calls me to pick her up from a bar cuz she's too drunk to drive but won't get an uber because she apparently took to heart the time I went Stallman on her about Uber
>agree
>pick her up
>she see's the stick
>"Oh my gawd u can drive stick?!"
>my ego when

>he thinks a manual is more efficient than an auto
we're reaching monumental levels of /o/ babby shitposting

>Driving automatic is the equivalent of buying a Mac
>for lazy and retarded people
My bad knee makes it painful to drive manual inside the city. Manual is cancerous in heavy traffic situations even though it is quite fun when the road is open.

women can't disassociate the male from their actions
if you're ugly and effeminate and you cook, your cooking is effeminate
if you're confident and attractive, pulling a manual transmission is the manliest shit ever

hol up, u saying anime is technology?

I think you flipped that argument, i guess you meant when you're ugly and drive a stick you are an alfa, if you are attractive but love cooking then you are an omega.

it works in reverse too, I didn't say otherwise

braindead retard. stay the fuck away from roads.