livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html
stallman.org/archives/2017-may-aug.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty certain

stallman.org/ex-boyfriends-list.html

no such thing as free pussy

He's had sex with a parrot before

nope

> The organizers agreed to pay me because a trip on a cruise ship would not in itself be a reward, not for me. I expected to be there alone. However, amazingly, I then found a sweetheart. So she went there with me--and she hated the experience.

> Sad to say, she is now in my ex-girlfriends list, which means I can now apply for a place in your ex-boyfriends list.

doesn't he support necrophilia?
does fucking some corpse count as loss of virginity?

He's an alpha.

No, the parrot had sex with him.

>ex-boyfriends-list.html
is he a homosexual?

So he's a tranny?

He is applying to be on her ex-boyfriends list which would imply him being her boyfriend before.

Pretty clever way to ask her on a data, albeit slightly cringy.

He had nose sex with a plant before

How can anyone take that manchild seriously when he's so stupid that he'll even fail to reproduce.

Life has pretty much the only purpose: reproduction, and he'll fail miserably at life.

stallman.org/articles/children.html

What if sex is nauseating?

In one of his articles he mentioned taking home women while he was at MIT before
He isn't the virgin wizard that we all think he is

what a fucking moron. no wonder idiots and muslims are taking over western countries when librard communist scum like him are promoting this garbage.

Like many a prophet, he chose memetic over genetic reproduction. And in terms of memetic reproduction RMS is pretty much Genghis Khan.

Woah cool it with the anti-semetic remarks

He has slept with numerous women. Stallman is an autist, but a high-status and supremely confident one. And looks, contrary to what /r9k/ may screech, don't matter for a man.

Only if you are a retard that can't contribute to the future of man and has to pay his son has the brains he doesn't.
And being collectivist is a sign of being retarded :^)

It's been proven over and over ..... that nice guys finish last

livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

pray*
Guess I've got brain problems too

but all non-white societies are collectivist

You can still get laid or find someone being an ugly bastard

>contribute to the future of man
Your genetic code has been propagating for hundreds of millions of years. If you don't procreate, all your ancestors lived for nothing.

>It's been proven over and over
>livescience.com
>not a single citation

A wise man remains a virgin so he can get his wizard powers at age 30

what do you expect from an alt-righter?

And if humans just reproduce and don't ever leave this planet the whole of human history would have been for nothing.
It is a fact that having kids hinders your career.

>And if humans just reproduce and don't ever leave this planet the whole of human history would have been for nothing.
Not true at all. Humanity (or whatever we evolve into) can live for hundreds of millions of years on Earth. chances that we'll be hit by a meteor are no slim. And Sun has a billion years left to burn.

If we continue at the current rate, we're lucky if we have more than 100 years left.

How do you explain 7 billion people on Earth? Is that normal? Is the ever increasing amount of carbon footprint normal? Is living in the worst possible conditions in a single room apartment the solution?

Richard Stallman has oldschool pickup skills. This is the type of shit that is lost in the modern era.

>stallman.org/ex-boyfriends-list.html

He never made any anti-semetic remarks.

Anyone with desire to breed with 3DPD doesn't belong here

I don't see why not. Sup Forums would argue that jacking off while watching your gf get fucked still counts as having sex.

Stop sexualizing him!

There is literally nothing wrong with 3D.

Fucking pigs is disgusting

>listens to kendrick lamar once

>Well, I'm currently involved with a surgeon in
Nashville. In the event of a romantic catastrophe,
would you consider a spot on the Emergency Reserve
Boyfriend list?

>"I am honored."

Is Stallman a litteral cuckold ?

Is RMS /fakenews/?
stallman.org/archives/2017-may-aug.html

Fertility rates are below replacement in many developed countries. We're not the ones with a "making too many children" problem.

bro it says science right there, don't you fucking love science?

Underrated

he's a pure materialist and doesn't care about the ethics of cuckolding beyond the pragmatics of how it might or might not hurt the involved parties' feelings depending on who they are

it's like john green and that retarded fucking cereal 4-panel. "I'm mad that people get mad about being a slut. allow me to explain logically why anger is not appropriate, while also ignoring the inherent illogicality of any emotion, including and especially anger".

of course if you explain something related to sexuality and assume people act like robots you're going to draw some conclusions like "cuckolding is ok"