Order a lot of food

>order a lot of food
>tell i will pay by card
>turn on jammer
>the POS machine wont work
what would happen in this situation?

The FCC would knock you door and ask you to take a seat.

no food for you

sir your card doesn't work, I will have to ask you to use another card or pay by cash

how do you jam wire?

Cash or gtfo

they would take your cc details and charge it manually when the POS machine starts working again

you can say i dont trust you with my cc details. they will then either have to trash the food or come back to your house later which you could do the same again

I guess, but instead of the jammer shit you couldve equivalently flip off the deliverer

Also then the FCC inevitably come, DO NOT RUN, and DO NOT enter into the "I AM BEING DETAINED?!" autistic mode, or they will shoot you with their cool RF guns that go pew pew that is made out of all the cool frequencies they're hoarding to not let anyone else have that fun.

>order a lot of food
>tell i will pay by card
>insert card
>use a fake card that has no money but still sends a "transmission successful" signal

no you wouldn't

No, but I wish. I guess it's not possible because of it were then someone else would already have done it.

>post frogs
>dies
Wonderful!

Dumb frogposters, you're shitting up Sup Forums with your retardation

>you can say i dont trust you with my cc details.
>I don't trust you with my cash
Okay sir, then you're not getting your food. Have a nice day. If this happens again then you won't be able to order from us again.

>order a lot of food
>get to the till
>set off the nuclear device in my pocket to trigger an EMP to disable the electronics to avoid paying for food
>die because I'm an idiot

still the restaurant is at loss.

>order a lot of food
>pay with either cash or ec card like a normal human bean
wew, that was hard

you think they never get prank orders?

No, if your CC still has embossed numbers, they can take a stencil of them, and it'll get charged at some later date. That's what they (were) for waaaaaaay back in the day.

Employees get to eat

prank orders can get you in legal trouble. this wont.

what goes through your retarded mond whwn ypu come up with this kind of shit you snot leaking booger chewing drooling inbread motherfucker

you give all frog postwrs a bad name now GET OUT

bad frog time to slep

Synthetic solar flares

>order a lot of food
>tell i will pay by card
>punch waiter in the face
>he dies
what would happen in this situation?

Cell jammers can also get you in legal trouble, though it's much less likely that anyone is going to bother.

Eat the dead body and no-one will know your secret