*steals your math*

*steals your math*
pap.pl/en/news/news,1037604,polands-oldest-university-denies-googles-right-to-patent-polish-coding-concept.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pap.pl/en/news/news,1037604,polands-oldest-university-denies-googles-right-to-patent-polish-coding-concept.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give it back Sundar

what a fucking cuck. let google patent it you prick.

fuck off, pajeet

This has solidified in my mind that there are genuine paid Google shills on this board.

u saying what son of basterd bitch?

Wow, really not cool by the Polish guy to stop the good guys from creating a defensive patent so all of us can us it without getting harassed by evil patent trolls

Paid shills on Sup Forums? More likely than you'd think

>2017
>google
Enjoy your botnet.

POLAND STRONK

Fuck Google.

It's much worse than you think.

only just now?

we're basically in the matrix. everyone is an agent of the system

>pap.pl/en/news/news,1037604,polands-oldest-university-denies-googles-right-to-patent-polish-coding-concept.html
he should have just patented it himself and given everyone free access to the patent

Fucking cunts.

How much does a FOSS patent cost?

Google you dirty fuck

Poland just becomes more and more based every year, only shills would hate them

Astroturfing is a thing, you know..?

*Bans your math*

Good. They need to make a proper offer if they want to get their hands on valuable shit, so many developers sell themselves short for "the common good" or whatever, I wouldn't sell anything to google for less than enough money to be set for fucking life plus a few million dollars for good measure.

typical of jews

road to hell is paved with good intentions

Bloody you, why don't you fuck off then

Nothing really. Look up prior art.

Legally, you cannot patent something you did not invent, and if you somehow manage to do so and it is found out that you did not, then you have committed perjury. Honestly, I hope that not only is this patent denied, but that the person who filed it for Google is physically removed from his house and placed into a jail cell for a couple of years for the crime of committing perjury.

Prior art never stopped Apple and most of the patent trolls