There are people in this board who are willing to spend more than 300 dollars on a fucking phone

>there are people in this board who are willing to spend more than 300 dollars on a fucking phone
What's the point?
i thought Sup Forums was against retarded consumerism?

>m-muh mini computer
explain what the hell can your overpriced phone do that a 200 dollar smartphone can't do? genuine question

>explain what the hell can your overpriced phone do that a 200 dollar smartphone can't do?
Have a bunch of memory, be fast, support AOSP

Not op but my Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro I bought for €160 almost one year ago works like a charm with lineage os. And now is cheaper. And it's not the best value (just look at the zuk z2).
With chink shit you really get good performances for less than 200 burgers.

>Have a bunch of memory, be fast, support AOSP
..and you'll do what with this?

making phonecalls, browsing internet and checking mail doesn't need a quantum computer, even old ass pre-smart phones can do that.

>Sup Forums
>against consumerism

I don't know when you were last here. But I can tell it's been awhile.

>i thought Sup Forums was against retarded consumerism?
Was it the watch thread or the headphone thread that made you think that? Maybe the battlestation thread?

> explain what the hell can your overpriced phone do that a 200 dollar smartphone can't do?
Run iOS. Android a shit.

>explain what the hell can your overpriced phone do that a 200 dollar smartphone can't do? genuine question

They lack flagship features like a red tinted screen to experience the world with another perspective, jelly scrolling effect to make your browsing experience unique, 2x optical zoom you'll use once to see if it works and aluminum body that bends and scratches easier than good quality plastic which also never providers proper grip for a device you use with your hands. You know, the good shit.

>They lack flagship features like a red tinted screen to experience the world with another perspective, jelly scrolling effect to make your browsing experience unique, 2x optical zoom you'll use once to see if it works and aluminum body that bends and scratches easier than good quality plastic which also never providers proper grip for a device you use with your hands. You know, the good shit.
you're on par with the tacticucks on /k/

>I NEED MUH 900 DOLLAR FINGERSTOP SO I CAN SHOOT COMFORTABLY
>I ALSO NEED MUH 400 DOLLAR AFG SO I CAN REST MUH HAND
fag

Depends on how muh money a person has.
To a person with a lot of money a minor improvement is worth more money than to a person with less money.

I think he was being sarcastic
>t. It was 8 unique IPs now it's nine

That is completely false. It depends on how much the person wants to be valued socially for stupid shit like having the lastest phone. Lots of welfare niggers change to the new iPhone each year and lots of people with money are still rocking gen 1 Moto gs because they get new cars, boats and girlfriends as a social status not fucking phones.

Because I happen to want an iPhone? Because I care about build quality, software quality and security?

I don't want to own a phone that places the power connector anywhere other than the mid-bottom of the phone. I don't want to own a phone that has plastic covers on camera lenses that scratches to fuck. I don't want to own a phone that will never receive an OS update. I don't want to own a phone that requires me to flash a ROM to make its UI tolerable. I don't want to own a phone that has horrid piece of shit interface that has a notification bar that resembles its KitKat equivalent. It must be obvious by now that I owned chinkshit before. I'm not really missing that phone.

Welcome to Sup Forums, poe's law in full effect.

>Because I happen to want an iPhone? Because I care about build quality, software quality and security?
You say this shit like you're hacking into the fucking pentagon with your overpriced phone but IRL you're playing videogames and taking selfies like the underage you are.

*blocks your path*

>iphone
>build quality

3/10 bait made me reply

>G doesn't have great long time mate's who give aways there old s5 because am I poor fag

my monthly rent + bills is about $2000/mo and will probably go up to about $2500 soon.
a $600 phone is nothing to me

You seem lost.
There are people here who spend thousands of dollars on a single pair of headphones.