Why does this board dislikes indians(pajeets) so much?

Why does this board dislikes indians(pajeets) so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3hdA3ZG5RM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO

Im white, I just wanted to know

I'm pooing in the loo guys right now

Because this board is full of redditors who think saying the same thing over and over and over again is just hilarious.

They write shit code and people praise them like they were the Gods of IT and programming.

fuck off pajeet, indians are:
>smelly
>filthy who literally worship a toilet instead of shitting in it
>ugly, their shit-looking skin is repulsive
>extremely nepotistic, they hire only indians if they are able to and shit on anybody else
>dumb
>they work for dirt cheap like a bunch of suckers
>infest every technology related place like a plague, nepotism and being suckers guarantees constant growth until the company is a big sack of shit
i hate being around indians or having anything to do with them more than niggers or mexicans or pretty much anybody else

Fucking so do I, my uni is full of them.
However, Pajeet, POO, etc. stopped being funny literal years ago. It's fucking rage comic tier at this point.

Mainly for their shitty "english" youtube tutorials

Poo

I'm glad they do them.
The only people watching them are other pajeets.
If pajeets learn from videos like that, my job is safe.

it's not to be funny, it's to make fun.

They took our jobs.

And they stink.

DEY TOOK ERR JERRRBSS

They're gone from sp and pol too, less india flag.

From the outside they look like your average dumbass street shitters and it feels good to know you're not an animal like them. The truth is that westeners have become normalized to the shit they live with, just like street shitting has become normalized in India. Each culture can see the other's shit, but not its own.

Indians are fucking weird if you don't spend a lot of time with them, but if you do they're just like regular normies. People are people, senpai.

Because amerifats are being replaced by cheap pajeets. It's just envy, nothing interesting.

Call of India: stench warfare

youtube.com/watch?v=l3hdA3ZG5RM

Mostly for memes, but then Poe's law happened.

4 seconds and they are shitting on the street

underrated post

Kill in loo