What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIFE7h3m40U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He seems mentally stable by refusing broken crap that will destroy your life

Haha, he has become fat!

James Scott is a fucking annoying faggot.

Linux is trash for desktop use though.

>James Scott
who?

In all seriousness, he couldn't have made his shitty emoji keyboard on Linux because I don't believe Linux has support for differentiating between keyboard inputs (at least not within X). The rest of the scripting bullshit would definitely have been easier on Linux. Maybe Wayland would fix this. /s

Tom Scott. Whatever the annoying faggot in op is called.

What video is this?

>he

Who is this faggot, and why should I hold what he thinks to any regard?

youtu.be/lIFE7h3m40U

>made the emoji keyboard
>"when i write code"
get this living breathing meme out of my fucking face

He can't even code a program like what he did with AHK.

On linux, all input devices are listed in /dev/input.
To make his botch, he would need to read a text file (with a good well documented API for how the keyboard event is formatted) and then write it to the a new file.
It would not have been that hard.
His solution was to find some obscure lua flight simulator to find the device ID, then use autohotkey to paste the smiley.
And even then, it took him hours to get it to work.

I'm not going to give him clicks so I can't tell exactly how retarded he was, but you can totally do that in linux and don't even need to write any code for it. Just make new xkblayouts that have the codes for the emojis on them and in xorg.conf set those layouts for specific keyboard ids

He meant OP is a huge faggot please sage his thread.

Emoji spammer faggot

w e b d e v
e
b
d
e
v

I had a couple videos recommended by youtube once, and it was enough for me to see this guy is a moron.

tom scott is not a real programmer nor developer. he has stated this many times in a lot of videos. if i recall correctly his major is actually in linguistics. he's just a curious fellow who likes to fiddle around and make weird shit.

i rather like him, he's like a very upbeat and mostly computer-focused bill nye the science guy minus all the whiny partisan political pandering.

minus all the whiny partisan political pandering.
He is a tranny ebabler though,and banned people for it too.

>his major is actually in linguistics

I can tell.

>Windows is cheaper

What did he mean by this

Go away Tom

broken crap like the embedded linux systems I run for critical applications that have uptimes of 5+ years?

>he's just a curious fellow who likes to fiddle around

underrated

time is money

>proceeds to waste his time trying to find a workaround on windows

who's that?

his video when trump won was hilarious .... dramatic faggot

>He is a tranny ebabler though
Literally one video with a tranny not talking about being trans. If the person wasn't trying to force an agenda in the video and people were being hostile just because of being trans, I can see him deleting those comments.
[spoiler]>inb4 muh free speech[/spoiler]

>/s

Not surprised another arrogant pro-refugee faggot is scared of using a non-botnet os, you can tell he only uses apple products

can i get a source on this?

What video was that?

Why don't you watch the video to find out?

He's afraid of change and is too stupid to learn new things.

No OS is perfect, because they're all made by people with huge egos, but (GNU/)Linux is the best.

Wrong. He's Windows exclusive. Same difference though.