Firefox Nightly is not faster

Brave: 103.9
Chrome: 78.6
Edge: 62.27
Firefox Nightly: 61.2

Even Edge beats Firefox Nightly.

Why are there so many shills spreading false information?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.basemark.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Runs of what?

>posting rigged benchmarks

>Why are there so many shills spreading false information?
Because firefox fans are the extremely vocal minority. Shilling for their dying browser because they're too stubborn to move elsewhere.

>

nightly is faster. i tried both brave ang firefox.

I'm trying vanilla chrome on windows now and it doesn't feel faster than nightly.

>one benchmark
wtf senpai

nightly loses every benchmark available
it's embarrassing

now i don't buy any Sup Forums comments who claim firefox is suddenly "super fast"
and why would i use firefox if it's not even better than a botnet shitfest named chrome?

fuck off shill

Some time ago it won most of them and now it supposedly "loses" them with no major updates.

>nightly loses every benchmark available
[citation needed]

You're running chrome with ublock. TUrn it off for that benchmark it slows it down a little bit. Gorhill said he could optimize for speedometer but it wasn't worth it.

Sure, but even with it it still beats Firefox and Edge.

browserbench.org/Speedometer

So you're getting different results?

i didnt use any benchmarking. i just browsed different sites.

Who the fuck uses speed as the deciding factor when choosing a browser? It makes fuck all of a difference as long as you're not using a PC and internet connection from 2008

See OP.

And Safari on 10.12 beats them all.

Iridium.

Umh, have you tried with Servo enabled?

Explain.

The results will depend on your computer specs as well though, so you need to test all of the browsers on your end to say Safari is better.

layout.css.servo.enabled is set to true, if that's what you mean.

1 != every

/\
This shit isn't even a benchmark.

>10 mins later and benchmark still running
Is this normal? Am I being botraped?

web.basemark.com/
Now try this

Brave: 700.67
Chrome: 678.29
Firefox Nightly: 498.46
Edge: 282.14

Basically the same results with this other test, except Firefox Nightly overtook Edge.

The canvas test balls flew around fast as fuck on Brave and Chrome, and slow as shit on Firefox and Edge.

>screenshots that can be easily edited counts as """""""""""""""proof"""""""""""""""

*count

the number doesnt match the meter
try again

This doesn't, either.

Meant for If I try to match the meter, it will be pointing almost completely upwards.

They're not edited, but feel free to test it yourself and see similar results. Just make sure to test all of the browsers because the numbers will vary based on your system specs.

I'm trying to tell it looks like a legitimate screenshot. Real result is under 50 as I was doing a lot of heavy stuff at that time.

kek