/mkg/ Lunar Eclipse Edition

>Buyer's template:
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Last Clack

Other urls found in this thread:

lmwtfy.joe.gl/?q=textboard
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for new score

Thoughts on the Logitech G Pro?

No one cares. A full size model M can be found in thrift stores for like 10 bucks

Thoughts on the Nyquist?

>Blue badge model M
Might as well have bought a unicomp since its better built then that turd

>No one cares
he says as he takes the time to reply on an anonymous cantonese cave painting image board thread at 11:15 at night. Ok user. Sorry you got shafted on eBay for yours cause you wanted to fit in with a memeboard trend.

yesterday I thought my first 75% would arrive but UPS fucked up
here's hoping they get their shit together today

>11:15
>He doesn't live in the midwest
That explains a lot

I could get a pretty much mint condition Model M for cheap but it has a RJ-45 connector. Any way to get this to work via USB or PS/2?

You need a $40 adapter or you can make it yourself

I live in CA, but I just assumed all you mongoloids lived in the east coast. But since you live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, it explains why you're up every night posting in mkg just to keep from killing yourself.

so I can't just use one of those cheap RJ-45 to USB adapters? I guess these only work for network, right? Can't seem to find anything else on Amazon though

>CA
I feel sorry for you user. Maybe you can move somewhere comfy and enjoy yourself for once.

I drove down to the totality zone, to an unpaved road innawoods in between two backwater towns. There was no one in sight but when totality happened I heard redneck hoots and hollars from all directions. Very unnerving.

Anyone have any experiences with Das Keyboard? I'm planning on buying the Prime 13, and would like some input.

I had a 4 pro, it's overpriced as hell. Build quality is pretty much average, the internals are basic costar, and there's no extra features to justify pricing that matches a lot of keyboards that give you more.

That keyboard is waaaaaaaaay to over priced. A Ducky one is cheaper, better built, and has more features

It's $150 and has Cherry switches. Not worth it.

I got those nice hiragana keycaps on massdrop. What's a good keyboard to go with them? I'd prefer a compact look.

I'm also looking to save as much money as possible

I currently have a gaymen keyboard with browns.

Got the last keys I needed to finish off my current endgame
>If you rage at the layout you don't spend enough time in vim

Thank you guys! I'll look at some of Ducky's, but besides that, any suggestions?

A novatouch

How about you post a non-retarded angle, dumbass?

You seem to be confused. He uses VIM so that's how the keyboard should be.

>I don't own a fancy ass camera and was posting from my iShit
>Sup Forums is cancer and auto rotates all correct images 180*
I will test this by prerotating the image 180*

for VIM the keyboard must be upside down?

Get an image editor, boss.

Wow so it's a Sup Forums mobile device detection device¿ 10/10
Uploaded the upside down one first then the right side up one. I guess I'll delete them all and reup them

Nah I just have to airdrop it to a non cancer mobile device
>RIP

which keyboard is the the OP post?

A generic TKL

it's a render

It's the Sketchup winkeyless TKL.

So much for coming off a smart vimfag, eh? Fucking retarded phoneposter.

Why haven't you cleaned it all up yet?

See you in six months.

see you tard. I know it might be hard to follow but a phone is the best photo equipment I have around. It also has internet capabilities. Why would I copy the file to my computer for an anime enthusiast image board when I could just upload it from my phone?
Reading must be hard when you're that dumb.

here ragetard
lets hope it doesn't get rotated on winblows10

Sup Forums strips exif data so retards like you don't dox themselves. Its okay everyone starts of as a newfag

AND Sup Forums CAN'T DEAL WITH HORIZONTAL PHOTOS
10/10
I'm done trying break your necks looking at that shit
cancerous image handling
try a horizontal image and be gone
good thing this is endgame and I won't have to take another pic of it again for uploading

>can't properly post images
>calls others tards

>implying I'm a newfag
only newfags call people newfags senpai

I know that they strip exif data (it was fun doxing mobile posters) but why does that make all photos go full tard? Can't they leave photo orientation or shouldn't mirrored images (pre rotated) then be properly displayed?

>all those iphone pics with GPS coordinates

Good times.

Its not Sup Forums's fault, its your dumb camera. Screen rotation is part of the exif on some phones so it gets deleted too

>can't read 2 posts
>tries to be insulting
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Still hasn't figured out the reason why the images are flipped and blames Sup Forums
Maybe one day you can figure out how to properly post images

I'm not a phone poster so I didn't know that iShit had photo rotation info in exif

probably around the time you learn how to read and critically think rather than try and be an edgy teen 24/7
>enjoy your late night alone in mum's basement
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>on an image board
>doesn't take OC pictures
just stick to ctrl+v since apparently that's all you can do

>implying any oldfag cares about exif data on iPhones because they know it will be removed
your age is showing young one

>implying all the best content from Sup Forums is image based
b8 harder?
3/10 made me reply

He may post OC pics and not give a shit about poor people without monitor mounts and swivels

>rotating your monitor to view a picture taken by a moron

kek

Did you miss the australian pics?
That poster certainly cared when his phone relied on it for jpg orientation instead of just saving the file in the camera orientation.

>$160 max
>US
>I want something a little lighter than blues or maybe just without the click since they feel good but the click makes it a bit harder on me double pressing keys like backspace. Nature white maybe? Not brown.
>ANSI
>Full size
>RGB
>Membrane/chiclet keyboards for years, currently on a TKL Leopold with Cherry MX Blues that I enjoy but want to sell for something that meets the above.

Also, if possible, I'd really prefer the keyboard to have dedicated media keys. The K70's volume slider and media keys make it a really good choice for me, but I don't care for the looks of the board much and am concerned with quality issues.

Currently considering a Ducky Shine 6 with nature whites.

Then stick to text boards instead of shitting up this place. If you don't know how to post pictures then why ever bother trying to contribute to a thread?
This place is anonymous so it doesn't matter anyway.

>swiveling your monitor upside down
>not just flipping the display with a hotkey

>image limit 150 reply limit 300
It's like the board is set up as a text bord with images

>making a hotkey for rotating display just to see sideways pics
You could just ignore them

You don't even have to set it up. It's there by default.

I missed the images but it looked like only one autist was the original problem
If they had a programmable keyboard they wouldn't have to sperg out like that

>using botnet
Na thx

no it isn't dumb dumb
It's clear you don't know anything, and the first sign was that you can't even take a simple picture.
You're either a troll or a retard, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say its all a ruse, so no more (You)s from me

>Then stick to text boards
what text boards?

lmwtfy.joe.gl/?q=textboard

jesus christ, can't he close his mouth anymore?

this is everything ive wanted in a kb
thanks for posting it user i hadn't heard of these

Learn to read.

OKAY

I see hmm sets everywhere what makes them the best?

hmm, not sure

What does Sup Forums think of the Motospeed K87S?

sure why not

Been using a planck for 6mo end game keyboard. Want to try let's split planck is split keyboard a meme or actually worth while

Don't worry about media keys, just worry if the keyboard is programmable or not, and then you can easily program them in.

Ducky Shine is a good choice, but most people avoid the 6 because they think it looks like trash. You'll also have to change out the keycaps; most people recommend the Ducky One with PBT keycaps instead.

I think it looks great but you should probably invest in new caps because that chinky typeface is awful.

Yeah I was looking at ordering new keycaps, but I can't complain too much for $88 AUD

How usable are the mouse control keys on the ducky mini, or things similar?

Black one with red switches arrived in mail today.
Pretty sweet. My roomie has a full motospeed with blues.
And like user says the typeface is horrible, but it's under the table anyway so I don't look at it.

>Rommer Meme switches

All the pictures I've seen of the K70, the keycaps have this awful gamer looking font. but mine arrived with a much more neutral looking font by default.

As for the build quality, I thinky that so far the build quality on mine is excellent, only had it for a month but everything seems sturdy and solid, and the aluminium has a very nice finish.
I don't use the media keys much but I do use the volume roller a lot.

I would say it's a good keyboard but not worth the pricetag of 140 bucks. Should have honestly gone with a cheaper keyboard instead, on my previous keyboard I used SharpKeys to set up Fn+F keys to act as media controls.

just got this
I like it but I'm gonna switch the caps soon because the font is terrible.

>9mm

lol faggot

real men use .45 ACP

>Outemu switches

better than cherry

They're way scratchier than cherry.

no scratch at all. my previous keyboard with cherry browns feels like sandpaper compared to this.

Hi, I have some spare money this month and bought all the laptops I'll ever need for premium tinkerfuckery. One of the DEVs at work commented as I was cleaning my keyboard "why don't you just get a new one instead of buying 10€ cleaning putty" and I kinda saw the point so:

>Budget
130-160€

>Location (continent at least)
Germany

>Preferred switch type
I'm a big guy, so stiff and clicky please (green going from the ref image)

>Layout
doesn't matter as long as it's QWERTZ (and I can customize that, right?)

>Form factor
80% should be enough

>Backlight
I'll put one on myself if I feel young again so it doesn't matter

>Previous/current keyboards
Logitech K120, at work Lenovo SK-8825

Use-Case: writing stuff, photoshop, some programming, minor gaming.

KBParadise v80 with Matias Click switches. Clicky, better than greens, in your budget.

smart design, typeface that isn't cancer, thanks user this is a nice starting point!

>buy pic related a bit over a year ago
>pretty happy with size and feeling (blue switches)
>cant type fast on it to save my life
Struggling to maintain 60wpm on it while I'm over 80wpm on my old laptop or the cheap hp keyboard at work. Did I fell for a meme or is there a way to improve typing?

What are the options these days for a PBT set of alps caps? What about for an Ergodox layout?

>Budget
$ 150
>Location (continent at least)
Germany
>Preferred switch type
Brown/Green
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
80 %
>Backlight
y
>Previous/current keyboards
Razer BlackWidow 2013; im starting to get interested in programming. furthermore I'd like to switch the layout from the german one to the ansi one. Thinking that programming would be more enjoyable. I used to game a lot and still do. thats why I think brown switches would suit me better. however, I'm kinda strong man, so I would be open to use green ones.

Is there anything in particular that's holding you back? It could be that because you're more used to a short key travel (like on your laptop) that you're tiring out your fingers.

If you want a mech with short key travel Havit makes one using new Khail low-profile switches.

I have been also thinking about that corsair rgb keyboard. but however... i like to customize shit

are you literally the same poster as ?

The keyboard I recommended him () might also be up your ally.

>pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
nope