Why on earth?

Yes.

>T520
ya dun goofed

>Google

>implying T520 isn't best ThinkPad

Pretty good for 2014 senpai

Bait thread.

it really astounds me how desperate for attention so many people on Sup Forums are to the point that they'd buy garbage like this

what the fuck are you going to do with that piece of shit thinkcentre the seller probably fished out of the garbage for free?

>Nexus 5
enjoy your bootloop OP

>16gb space on a phone

Won't last man.

why the fuck did you buy 2 laptops and a desktop you retard

I would have gone for an Elitebook, but shy of that, I don't see any real problems. Thinkpads aren't bad, but I think they are overrated when compared to Elitebooks.

No, but anything past xx20 is dogshit with the worst keyboard and literal DRM on the battery and network card.

Go into /tpg/ and see actual paid shills defend the "egornomical and comfortable" garbage keyboard by reciting the same canned lines as Lenovo online support agents. The ones you have are okay though if you don't making Gen 2 intel i-cores.

Desktop should have been self-built and Nexus are overpriced. Moto gs and S5s are better "hacker" phones if you flash them with a professional rom like Lineage.

>nexus 5
>not nexus 6

Why wouldn't you have a desktop and a laptop?

I've acquired several laptops over the years, I just image Debian on the ones I dont use and leave them as servers and DVRsm

Those are subpar products but you were using apple so I don't think you'll notice

>two laptops
Why?

>HD 3000
>drops frames at 1080 60

works on my machine

If you're good enough money wise to have more than one Apple product, fucking big time, Thinkpads are for poor anons and for anons who want good quality and decent speed for a 100 dollar computor

kill yourself