Neofetch Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zip.2chan.net/3/res/611288.htm
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/version_id-186573/Google-Android-5.1.1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

owo

Get in here now, Sup Forumsoyim.

zip.2chan.net/3/res/611288.htm

the chaos is breaking me

>unironically has uptime less than 2 days

>having an uptime of more than 6 hours

>stock i3 bar
absolutely_disgusting.png

>slug christ
user...

i think its rather pretty. i find the restrictions of i3 nice. Helps me be more productive. I would like to switch to void tho

wallpaper plz

>JavaScript
neck yourself

Why would you use Void instead of Arch?

No systemd for one

Are there any arguments against systemd besides the free-software-nonsense?

What? Systemd is free software. Problem is the bloat, the Unix philosophy and the fact that everything is getting systemd as a dependency and users have no choice but to use it soon.

Fucking Idiot.

So? It seems to work pretty good? It addresses a lot of issues of previous init systems and is pretty reliable.
Why are Linux-Users so resilient against change? Why are they stuck in the past? To me it seems like hating on systemd is a fucking meme, people just repeat what they read on unprofessional online-boards without understand anything about the software itself.

>It seems to work pretty good?
Wrong.

488MB, VM or something?

slugchrissst my maannn
you also fuk with kirb?

yeah, single core at 1.8Ghz

Just being used as a proxy. Hit's 98-100% CPU use at above 750-800mbps throughput though.
Not quite fast enough for my full 1gbps bandwidth, but more than enough for most things.

Okay, so since you can not provide actual arguments against systemd I'm going to assume the hate is purely emotional and has nothing to do with the nature of software evolution or intelligent design choices.

Fuck I just realised my terminal's not white

It's always fun to see Sup Forums try and be Sup Forums.

r8 terminals

>battleflag
>macOS

what in the everloving fuck son

we seem to use the same color scheme

and the same font

>not using gentoofetch
it's like you enjoy bloat

nice

Because it's faster and I'm not a systemd cuck

neofetch takes about 10mb ram. what about gentoofetch? Also, how often do updates roll around on ~amd64

macOS is the operating system of the master race

valgrind says this, however I'm using the old shell script version of gentoofetch.
~amd64 gets updates for one or two packages almost daily

Wasn't the source mage logo added to neofetch?
Why is there no source mage fetch in this thread?

You should prob update Android.

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/version_id-186573/Google-Android-5.1.1.html

Marshmallow ROMs for RM Note 2 are just buggy from my experience and the one I'm using is the most stable one I've used so far.

Here ya go

Laptops m8

Fuck off poettering

Systemd is fucking awesome - shit ton more elegant then sysvinit