How to spot a cuck

>how to spot a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/352127770679
amazon.com/EarSkinz-EarPod-Covers-ES2-iPhone/dp/B00OBSKO6C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually bought AirPods last week and it's probably the best thing I bought in the last couple of years.

1. Convenient
2. Easy to use with my iPhone 6s
3. Sound quality is decent and better than the EarPods
4. Long battery life
5. Rechargeable case
6. Fits in pocket
7. Switches between devices, ie laptop, desktop and iPhone without any issues
8. Can listen to things, get up from my desk and walk around without losing signal or pausing

You seem jealous.

botnet for your ears?

>How to spot a faggot

Get some foams from eBay, it fits better in your ears and the bass is a lot stronger.

>1. Convenient
Easily lost. Also see your second point.
>2. Easy to use with my iPhone 6s
So not with anything else?
>3. Sound quality is decent and better than the EarPods
But there are many better and cheaper alternatives.
>4. Long battery life
Just use wired. If it's too inconvenient for you, I'm sorry but you're just clumsy.
>8. Can listen to things, get up from my desk and walk around without losing signal or pausing
There are still other alternatives. Also, if you're moving around, it's better to use speakers anyway.

And I don't think OP is jealous.

>3. Sound quality is decent
You sound like a poorfag.
>and better than the EarPods
Wow, big achievement.

Got links senpai?
I put a rubber skin on the case so I can throw it around without worrying.

Cheap asf but very effective. I use them on my regular earpods. Huge improvement in the bass.
ebay.com/itm/352127770679

Get the smallest ones. A bit hard at first to stretch over, but they work real well and won't fall out.

>how to spot a cuck

This is the only Apple product I've liked A LOT on the first try.

I tried them with my S8 and was genuinely surprised at the build quality, the comfort, the battery life and the sound.

I'm quite interested in them.

>Easily lost. Also see your second point.

Not really, just be careful, it's an investment you idiot, keep an eye on it. Are you 12 years old?

>So not with anything else?

Actually works great with Wangdows too. Just tried on my Wangdows partition. It connects fine and works great.

>But there are many better and cheaper alternatives.

I know dummy, I just like the convenience of the AirPods and a 15 minute charge gives me 3 hours of usage. It's the best BT Wireless in-ear phone right now, in terms of convenience. If you want sound quality and shit battery life look somewhere else.

>Just use wired. If it's too inconvenient for you, I'm sorry but you're just clumsy.

I have many high end and low end wired in-ear phones. I fell in love with AirPods due to how easy and convenient it is. Also it has a microphone.

>There are still other alternatives. Also, if you're moving around, it's better to use speakers anyway.

There's always alternatives, but it doesn't make it better. I can't use speakers when I'm at work idiot.

>And I don't think OP is jealous.

I think OP is. He shat on something he's never tried.

>You sound like a poorfag.

I have an Audeze LCD3 and Auralic AMP setup. Who's poor here? I don't mind the subpar AirPods quality because convenience during the day is more important to me. I can come home and enjoy my 24/96 tracks at home.

>Wow, big achievement.
When I'm working I don't even notice the quality of the sound, I have to focus on it. That's why I have an expensive audio setup and I can focus on audio more.

>how to spot an autist

I used to think they were cool until I kept seeing them everywhere.

Now they just look stupid.

But there's a sensor on the airpods I think it covers it.

Going to see if there's an alternative.

I thought the sensor is on the stalk part of the airpods.

kek

Hmm you may be right.

It seems some of the skins have cutouts for the sensor:

amazon.com/EarSkinz-EarPod-Covers-ES2-iPhone/dp/B00OBSKO6C

OP is ass blasted because people use something he doesn't like

Oh fuck, the thing has optical sensors to know when its in your ear to turn on. Guess you have to spend more to get one specifically designed for it.

this or the beats

>Sound quality is decent
>not IEM
No, it's not even passable.
>4. Long battery life
>5. Rechargeable case
Should not be a problem at all because headphones should be wired.
>Fits in pocket
WOW!
>Switches between devices, ie laptop, desktop and iPhone without any issues
Just like wired headphones.
>Can listen to things, get up from my desk and walk around without losing signal or pausing
Shouldn't you be using speaker at home?

>Easily lost. Also see your second point.

No.

Prove it!

>IEM
Fuck off with your tinny sounding garbage.

>tinny sounding garbage
Stop using sub $1 IEMs. Where do you people even find them.

Xiaomi Pistons, they sound way worse than Earpods and gives you shitty ear fatigue after 15 mins.

Nothing can sound worse than *pods because *pods have literally zero bass. Fatigue depends on the tips you use - try using smaller ones.

>microphone
I dont like to talk to the NSA hun

It has way stronger bass than my Pistons using some shitty foams. Need EQ for the pistons, none needed for the Earpods.
Also the pistons aren't fake if you're wondering.

>it's an investment
>shitty applel earbuds are now considered "an investment"

>It has way stronger bass
It's impossible by their design, stop lying. Only IEMs can provide any sort of bass in such form factor.

The only bass that transferred better on my Pistons is the bong sound every step I take while walking or running because that's how IEMs work by design.

Wear the cable under some clothes.

>arguing with applelfags
And stallman laughed, for the time spent arguing with a woman and the time spent arguing with applefag, was a time spent in vain

Silicon tip earphones are fucking awful, I cannot stand them. Too isolating, can't talk on the phone with them, transfer all kinds of sounds to your ears. They're fucking shit. I've wanted wireless EarPods since I first tried the EarPods in 2012.

Wear earbuds with foams.

What the fuck, that terrible workaround that doesn't even work is your solution?

You already have the clothes.
Works perfectly for me.

>hear the ugly rubs on your clothing instead
ok

You obviously don't walk or run anywhere. And don't give me the excuse that you own a car, because you would just use the stereo then.

>You obviously don't walk or run anywhere.
That's the only time I wear my IEMs.
What garbage are you wearing.

You can't make up this level of autism

>sound travelling up a cable and vibrating in your tightly sealed ear canal is autism

Really faggot?

I acknowledge your victory, user

You seem angry and poor :^)

It's $159+Tax, so take care of it and it'll last a while.

You must not be an adult if you keep losing things you pay for out of pocket.

>running in AirPods
Ha ha ha!

It's channeling up your autism.

>expensive=investment
random purchases are not investments
>You must not be an adult if you keep losing things you pay for out of pocket.
I'm not that guy. I've tried those IRL and they kept falling from my ear. Even if they actually fit I would still be worried about walking while wearing them.

>cuck
It's so weird that this word became popular.