Is this guy legit to take advice from?

Is this guy legit to take advice from?

Depends on the kind of advice. Gynecological? Probably not.

eh, he knows his shit around watercooling, not much besides that

more legit than most Sup Forumsaymens

Feminine and annoying as fuck. I think. Never managed to finish one of his videos because of the way he talks.

he has a puddle's depth worth of hardware knowledge and whines and cries a lot

>getting advice from Sup Forums about who's advice to listen to
Decide for yourself fag.

Back in the day 2 years ago ya now no

This meme picture is so 2007.

He is a fucking retard desu famalam

No. He's a low IQ retard and a shill.

God he looked fucking retarded before he grew a beard.

Just watch Linus

In the current year?
Fuck no
He's already going down the road of entertainment over good information.
It's the same cycle tech YouTubers go through.

The only YouTuber I trust is Gamers nexas.
He actually backs up his claims with good testing and tear downs.
And he retests when drivers or bios changes.

yes gaymer nexus is ok , but they seem to be intel shills , maybe it s just my guess

If you want advice about plucking your own hair, living with autism, or life in the cuckshed, then yes he is perfect.

He literally drilled his motherboard and was surprised it died.

Let that sink in for a fucking second.

>taking advice from a faggot with a JUST haircut

>is video legit advice?
lel

No, evga shill

that's not linus

Who is this Max Resdefault guy? Is he french or something?

>retailers selling AMD Graphics Cards for more than MSRP >"BOYCOTT AMD!!! I'M GONNA CANCEL MY THREADRIPPER BUILD!!!!"

>receive an AIO cooler with his Threadripper product (incase the reviewer doesn't have a compatible cooler)
>throws it on the ground and says that he is boycotting Thermaltake for the last 5 years because they stole some design elements from Case Labs

>Intel does anti-competitive illegal bullshit (they don't even pay the billion dollar fines that they get)
>has no problem with it, continues to use Intel products every day and doesn't mention Intel's illegal shit in any video

Is this person the most childish retard ever?

Link

He is

trusted youtuber gamer nexus
gibbo that literally lied about amd's msrp and vega hashrate just to sell more cards on his site....

TRUSTED

>amateur2cents
No.

/thread

>not watching tech YES city

wow dude

>crap watercooler setups
>crap builds
PLS BUY EVGA CARDS

Tech YES city? More like tech NO city

So he knows nothing

Bryan...

trusting merchant boy

The goyim know. Shut it down

Dont even know why most of you watch these. For a start you cant afford the stuf they review & all you do is piss and cry if they say bad things about your beloved manufacturer.

I like GamersNexus but Steve gets a bit catty/passive aggressive sometimes.

Theyre the most neutral of the whole lot and seem to be the ones who go into the technical side of things. The others seem to just use others results or do unboxes/reviews of crap

What's the difference between an "unboxer" and a "reviewer"? The only requirement for making videos on a product seems to be you buying the product or having it donated. I personally don't see any difference between these "tech" channels where they complain about "glossy finish" and talk about RGB lighting more than they mention any technical insight that isn't printed on the package and channels where kids open up Disney toys.