Congratulations to Apple

Congratulations to Apple.

iOS is the first operating system, licensed to the general public, that pass 1 year without a userland exploit that allows for running unauthorized code.

Beat that, Microsoft, Google, Stallman!

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/product/15556/Apple-Iphone-Os.html?vendor_id=49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being closeted does have its advantages, I suppose.

>0
Emoji's disabled. Can't crash my iPhone.

Have they fixed the last one at least?

Nice try, Never worked with iPhones.

However you used to only need a SMS to wipe an entire Samsung phone

The kernel is not closed.

Other closed OS didn’t achieve this.

Nice try... NO EXPLOITS

>he refuted my post!
>better say it again just to show him who's boss

Shill thread, designated shitting thread.

No you didn’t.

No Exploits, no Way or running unauthorized code.

>t. iToddler

>I CAN'T AFFORD AN IPHONE SO I SPEND MY TIME MAKING SHITTY EDITS ON A SHITTY PROGRAM THAT CAN'T EVEN DRAW CIRCLES AND THEN POST THEM ON ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARDS TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER
Holy shit, kys androidcuck. iOS had no exploits this year. read the fucking OP

So are you going to provide a link or just post screenshots with absolutely no validity to them?

"Code execution: 169"
>No way of running code

Please dissipate yourself from this plane of existence.

ios 10.2 and earlier have full root access available, and 10.3.1 and earlier have code execution but no kpp bypass

NO EXPLOITS MOTHERFUCKER.

Vulnerability, exploits, learn the fucking difference!

And I’m Santa Claus.

Where’s the jailbreak?

kek

sage.

That’s not eve how sage works!

Can't exploit anything if your apps can't do anything.

Yalu102? /r/jailbreak

2017 is not finished

Yeah right, Apps can’t send SMS to paid subscriptions that are a PIA to remove without my consent.

When is Android having real features? Everything new in Android 8 is old to iOS!

Android had features that iOS still lacks since version 1.0. You can only add gimmicks at this point - Android can already do everything.

Work in progress that doesn’t work, nice try!

Hurr durr, iOS 10 was released September 2016.

and it's also as useful as a brick

Pathetic!

Like what?

Tell me when Android has a competent backup system, or a file system that has de-duplication or snapshots

You know you are not convincing anyone in this green earth, right?

OpenBSD would be the most secure OS.

btrfs?

>file system that has de-duplication or snapshots

Neither are useful when apple dictates what you can do with the filesystem (i.e. nothing)

On Android?

Because no-one uses it!

>Like what?
File system access.
>has a competent backup system
TWRP - can't get any better than that.
>or a file system that has de-duplication or snapshots
You can format data partition into any file system your kernel supports. And if it doesn't, you just build your own kernel that does.

>can't compile my own kernel/OS
>no advanced backups allowed
>can't control the bootloader
>can't install my own recovery
>can't remove unwanted programs
>don't legally own my device

Call me when I can do that, I don't give a shit about normie-tier features.

cvedetails.com/product/15556/Apple-Iphone-Os.html?vendor_id=49

>APPLE IS A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE. YOU'RE POORFAGS

Android and file system access!

The most stupid “argument” ever, iOS has file system access for ages, yet droidtards pretend it doesn’t exist.

Also, Android has filesystem access because it is a half-backed product. DOS has filesystem access, what it doesn’t have is a way to prevent Apps that shouldn’t have access to certain files from accessing them, or deep integration with cloud file systems.

Ridiculous Android idiots.

Also TWRP? root? Custom ROMS? Nice
Try, but you’ll loose your warranty and all the OEMs proprietary code, and you’ll end up with a fucked up camera, fucked up bluetooth, GPS, battery life, etc.

Why do you hate Android so much? If you don't like it, don't use it. Is it a natural trait to hate superior successful people because of jealousy? For example I don't use Apple because I think it's too toy and silly for me as a techie but I don't hate it, I just don't give a shit about it.

>The most stupid “argument” ever, iOS has file system access for ages
Yeah, then show me how you connect your iphone to a PC and just drag and drop ANY kind of file there. Or unpack an archive with a music album for example directly on your iPhone.
>what it doesn’t have is a way to prevent Apps that shouldn’t have access to certain files from accessing them
It does.
>Try, but you’ll loose your warranty
My OEM doesn't void my warranty for that.
>and all the OEMs proprietary code
That's a good thing.
>fucked up camera
Same as stock - ROMs use blob drivers.
>fucked up bluetooth, GPS,
Same as stock, kernel drivers.
>battery life
Better than stock because no gapps.

I don’t hate Android, just being realistic.

I hate fanboys tough, like everyone else does

I don’t need to discuss with someone who needs to treat their cognitive dissonance first!

Are you the same niggers who get mad if you get sent a green bubble on your device

The system is closed in every way, for example you have a Unix device and you as an owner don't even have a root access to it. No wonder it will's more fool proof and vulnerability proof, not to mention that it's limited to a particular hardware, the other OSes are supposed to run on a much wider range of hardware.

In other words it's like to say that a pocket calculator is the most secure device.

Precisely what I paid for and what I just want.

A device that I don’t need to spend 1 second working on it, and it’s 100% functional. I want to call an Uber and don’t get shafted from malware.

You don’t have that on Android.

I get paid for working on computers, I’m not going to pay for a device and then have to work it myself.

If you were a techie you'd know Android is complete garbage compared to ios. Only good thing about Android is emulation but other than that it's a slow buggy os that could never be streamlined as ios because of all the different hardware it has to run on

>If you were a techie you'd know Android is complete garbage compared to ios.
Good thing you aren't a "techie" and just spew bullshit. You speak "Android" but you mean "Samsung", because that's the most popular thing, and the only thing you tried(if you did at all).

>tfw 4 exploits in 12 years!

>You don't have that on Android.
Now that's what I call bait.

>i justify spending 800 dolars on one of the shittiest devices on the market by talking about the social status that it gives me : the post

When will applefags stop with the stupid poorfag argument

>and it’s 100% functional.
You can't use it as a portable flash drive so it's 0% functional.

it takes a special kind of person to celebrate not being able to run "unauthorized" code

Secure but you can't do shit with it.
"Hey guys my computer is super secure never got a virus. I've never turned it on."
And they're wrong. There's already a jailbreak for iOS 10.

Yes, because IOS is leveraging the intelligence data communities, and not Redhat+SELinux

>don't need to work the os
>can't use iOS to work.

(((Unauthorised code)))
Be a good goy and buy an iPhone.

Nobody with a triple-digit IQ uses iOS, so how do you expect someone to exploit it?

>closed sourced
>secure

You mean like OP ?

Kek