Sjw cancer

>In a majority decision, the Node.js community's governing body (TSC) has decided not to exclude the developer Rod Vagg from the TSC.
>Various stakeholders in the community had previously accused Vagg of having violated the code of conduct (Code-of-Conduct, CoC).
>In response to this decision, several TSC members who have voted for the exclusion have resigned from their position with immediate effect.

What are the accusations?

Rod Vagg is accused of having infringed the CoC, in detail:
1) thoughtless use of pronouns
2) assumptions of gender
He has often described things not gender-neutral.

The wish of the exclusion comes from

Anna Henningsen (aka addaleax) ("she" is a man and has given herself a women's name)
Myles Borins (aka thealphanerd) (a man who, according to his own statements, is a woman but wants to wear a beard)
Bryan Hughes (aka nebrius) (a man who feels trapped in his body)

can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170821212745/https://github.com/nodejs/TSC/issues/310
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the source

That's hilarious as it is.
But even without Node.js ending I'd say good riddance.

Why should we give a shit?

>>Sup Forums

>JS bullshit
Oh.

The Rust community is going to be equally fascist.

Do it right next time normalfag

>a man who, according to his own statements, is a woman but wants to wear a beard
For fuck's sake, if you're going to go down the trans rabbit hole, go all the way or don't do it at all. It infuriates me to see many stopping halfway and then flaunting around "I'm a woman". If the only thing you haven't done is chopped your dick off, whatever, but if you decide a beard is somehow fine, there's something wrong with you.
When done right, they look just as good if not even better than standard females (like that one on imgur that was starting to lose their hair and became a redhead afterwards). When done wrong, it really makes you want to slam your face into the desk.

>accused vagg of violating the coc
what a twist

If it were left wing politics it'd still be off topic.

>white people

Go back to Sup Forums

So they got so butthurtt about it it going their way that they quit? Lol awesome. This is the most unreasonable shit ever. Don't let these fucking thought police take over anything, they will seriously ruin society and the economy if we let them.

disavowed

This, genuinely. Only white people would make mountains out of fucking grains of sand like this. Any non-issue in colored countries is turned into a big deal cause you niggers have nothing legitimate to complain about and campaign for change for.

>node.js
>2017

Politics website

I'm all for SJW bashing, but web.archive.org/web/20170821212745/https://github.com/nodejs/TSC/issues/310

what do you recommend then?

Jesus. Seriously, I don't really care what way or the other what you wear and how you wanna be called or whatever. If you want me to call you "she" instead of "he" whatever, doesn't really make any difference so meh why not.

But why the FUCK do you have to push that shit on everybody around you, can't you be professional for Christ's sake? What on earth possesses somebody to think that it is acceptable to make your personal lifestyle choices a workplace issue, and to bother everyone around you with it, even threatening and harassing people who naturally don't give two shits about you or your personal life?? Would I ever think to bother those around me to acknowledge what I do with my life? What the fuck do these people think, that the world revolves around their "comfort" and well-being? Fuck these egocentric cunts.

It's the very act of forcing others that concerns them, the social justice element is incidental. Outrage culture is just an excuse for sheltered well-off idiots to belittle each other and feed their egos.

>demanding basic human rights is unacceptable

And you wonder why they forked.

>Implying they should be given any

>In response to this decision, several TSC members who have voted for the exclusion have resigned from their position with immediate effect.
Good riddance.

Nicely copied and translated from golem.de OP

Something non cancer script based, obviously. JavaScript fags need to be gassed. Even before jews and niggers

Give some sources, this sounds too stupid to be true.

I can assure you that social justice people are the whitest, straightest and cis-est you will ever meet. Most of them are women that want to cash in their pussy card at work instead of actually earning a living like the ugly women.

>basic human rights
What?
What human rights?
Being called Mr/Mrs/Ms(and the others that aren't needed) as of your name is not a Human Right.

Fuck it, anymore I'm going to demand that people use my pronoun of PhD.
I'm no doctor but I sure feel like one.

**ahead of your name.. not "as of your name*

roflmao
Fuck you

Pronouns are used to address human beings. We don't give animals pronouns.

By refusing to respect someone's pronouns you're essentially saying they're not worthy of being a human being.

>We don't give animals pronouns.
1) Yes we do.
2) Humans are a species in the animal kingdom.

cute pic

>you're essentially saying they're not worthy of being a human being.
So? Most people aren't. If they are, they can demand more than being called a certain name.

Sauce. IQDB and Google give me nothing.

But that's not fucking true. People literally describe their pets as "he/she" and some of them even name them accordingly (A male dog might be named Rex, Rocky, Fido,etc. and a female one Lassie,etc.)
>By refusing to respect someone's pronouns you're essentially saying they're not worthy of being a human being.
No, you're just expressing your views freely which is fine. Violating someone's natural rights and their constitutional rights is a sign you don't think of them as a human being.

>inb4 "did you ask the animal for its pronoun or just assume its gender, shitlord?"

>We are not allowed to paint god
>By refusing to paint me right now, you are essentially saying I am god

Do you see why your argument is retarded?

You seriously don't see what's wrong with reducing people to sub-human status? You don't think that's the exact kind of shit that's going to result in more violence?

1. No we don't. Animals have half-pronouns because we have no way of knowing otherwise so we just have to assume it based on their sex. They don't receive titles such as Ms./Mr and there are no gender norms for animals so if someone uses the wrong pronoun it doesn't matter.
2. From a scientific perspective yes but that's not what matters, we live in an inherently social society so I'm talking about humans from a social perspective. Refusing to use someone's pronouns is saying they're not human within our society.

See above. And demanding basic human rights doesn't violate the constitution.

This has nothing to do with what I said.

Wow node and did something right for once(not pandering to SJWs), and even the SJWs did(got the fuck out)! I hope other companies start following their suit.

i'm left leaning and even i can tell how fucking stupid that is jfc

> Animals have half-pronouns because we have no way of knowing otherwise so we just have to assume it based on their sex
Check if they gave a vagoo or penis then call the animal her/him accordingly. Problem solved.
>there are no gender norms for animals
You failed Biology 101, right. Animals tend to have a lot of gender norms depending on the species.

There's a difference between doing something that might offend someone and actually violating their rights. Not using someone's arbitrarily defined personal pronoun isn't a violation of the law in the sense that there is no actual crime being committed and no one's rights as defined by the Constitution are being violated, someone is just going to be offended at the end of the ordeal which is perfectly legal and fine. There is no right to not be offended.

>have an effeminate job/hobby/degree
>complain about sjw
computers where always shit, you only have yourself to blame (and maybe your parents and teachers) for falling for the "education" meme instead of learning a manly skill where you use your hands, strength and intelligence and getting a manly job that would get you genetically engineered women that are not pro-diversity pro-feminism educated skunks

>"it" is not a pronoun

Was getting caught part of (You)r plan?

In my language even objects have gendered pronouns. You have no legal rights to be called by a specific pronoun, so I'm not obliged to do it. And even if you do in your country, I'm not in your country.

fuck trans people, they are not human, vagg should've killed them

I'm disappointed this got so many replies. The first post almost had me, but this is way too lazy.

No, I'm just saying that regularly half the threads Sup Forums are about consumerism and half complaining about sjws. It's not the sjws that are destroying technology, it's the technology that is creating and empowering the sjws and is destroying our lifes.
Instead of idealising technology and trying to clean it from sjws understand that it's a lost cause and it was always shit and stop empowering those pieces of shit by not buying/donating/advertising/using their shit and start planning on ways to bring down technology.

Correct, only men and women are humans. Our species have no other genders.

>Sauce. IQDB and Google give me nothing.
Left is /cgl/-tan and right is Yuu-chan, the board personification of /u/, both in cosplay. The image is from last year's Winter Ball.
Sorry to disappoint, but they're both girls (female).

only men are human, women and the otherkins trash are animals indeed

>Sorry to disappoint, but they're both girls (female).
Meh... honestly as long as they look feminine, my dick is game. Personally, it's a bit of a plus that they're female since I can fap to it and not think I'm gay when it's all done with, not that I'm not into girls(male).