Hi Sup Forums, so a nigger tried to steal my phone this morning...

Hi Sup Forums, so a nigger tried to steal my phone this morning, and it felt on the ground while I was trying to get it back. Now there's an area on the touchscreen that doesn't work anymore, and I can't unlock it anymore because of it.
What should I do? I'd like to at least save my pictures etc.

Give it back Jamal.

what phone?

I should have stabbed this fucking monkey. He ran away and called me a racist, I'm not even joking.

One Plus One. I've been using it for years, so I don't mind replacing it, but I need to recover my data first.

Tyrone, do you have multiple personality disorder? That guy who stole the phone from you was you and you weren't the owner.

Give it back omar deshawn

Give it back Marques Brownlee

Plug in keyboard with usb otg.

>One Plus One. I've been using it for years, so I don't mind replacing it, but I need to recover my data first.
Have you tried accessing the files with a pc with either fastboot, or recovery?

This. Or take the MicroSD card out and plug it into an adapter

Connect a Bluetooth mouse

Ebin maymays my friends!
Now fuck off.

Why? The pass is a pattern.

Connecting to a PC requires you to unlock the phone first. I don't know about fastboot though. Recovery would loose all my data, wouldn't it?

There's no micro SD card on my phone.
What am I supposed to do with a keyboard exactly?

>What should I do?
You should go back to the spot where the nig tried to rob you and scout around for the cunt, then you should inflict some form of violence upon him.

>Connecting to a PC requires you to unlock the phone first. I don't know about fastboot though. Recovery would loose all my data, wouldn't it?
Owned a one+one for years, and don't know about recovery, or fastboot. Ya this phone isn't yours. Give it back Kwalib.

I'm not an autistic basement dweller like you and don't browse Sup Forums.
I just need help with this, but I don't give a fuck about technology knowledge.

I've been unironically thinking about doing this.

The day of the rope awaits, nigger

Don't help this nigger, retards.
Report and hide.

>I'm not an autistic basement dweller like you and don't browse Sup Forums.
ya this phone isn't yours. You don't even know how to do the basics with it.
>I just need help with this, but I don't give a fuck about technology knowledge.
Since your black ass asked politely i'm sure folks on Sup Forums are more willing to be the tech support you wanted for your stolen phone.

>can't handle the bant but still wants to be spoonfed

Sure smells like stale summer air.

Become an hero, Deshaun Dequan

Was debugging mode enabled?

OP doesn't technology so it probably wasn't. he's fucked, he's not going to be able to enable developer mode since he can't unlock his phone

best bet is to buy a replacement screen on ebay. and if it's really his and he's not the guy that stole it from the other chump, he should be able to unlock it after installing the new screen

>The pass is a pattern.
JUST USE A FUCKING MOUSE TROUGH OTG CABLE YOU RETARD WTF DUQAN ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID