>4K 120 FPS video
>best in class camera
>solid metal unibody enclosure
>real home button
>speedy TouchID
>all day battery life
>still gets updates
>$300

They all look so fucking similar that i dont even know what version this is.
is it the 3, the 4, or the 5?

Yes

>stuck with a shitty phone OS that shoots you in the foot
>can't sideload apps
>can't disable or remove bloat

Can you wipe ios off those and load your own?

K 120 FPS video
Bullshit on that.

>all day battery life
>single (1) day
>this is supposed to be good
what the fuck

>iOS
>remove bloat

This isn't Android, child. You don't need to do that. You're talking about an OS that is flawless on 2GB of RAM while Android phones need 6 for the same effect.

What is this? A 6? I had one and it got touch disease. The battery life was horrible and it lagged after one major version update to iOS 9. Apple hasn't made good mobile devices since the A5/iOS6 era and they haven't made good laptops since like 2004 or 5 when still used PPC. The last good OS X version was 10.8 and I've been extremely disappointed with 10.12. If High Sierra isn't to my liking I'm going to install Fedora on my FagBook. I've already ditched iOS because it's just too shitty compared to Lineage OS (phone) and Resurrection Remix (tablet). The jailbreaking community is also dead. I used to write tweaks but at this point, fuck it. Cydia no longer provides anything useful other than SSH and a package manager. Apple has been nothing but disappointment for years now. It's a shame because I want to like Apple products. They just suck balls thought.

t. disgruntled macfag

>You don't need to do that.
lmao

What model is this that has a headphone jack and a 120Hz screen?

Vanilla Android is fairly lean. What is bloated and slow is the poorly designed proprietary shitware that manufacturers bake into it to make their phones seem different from competitors, because normies don't understand the difference between hardware and software,

>4K 120 FPS video
The absolute state of Apple fags

I use an Android phone with Lineage OS nightly and I rarely use above 1GB of RAM. I use it for shitposting, web browsing, texting, calling, music, maps, and other basic stuff and it just works. This is a Nexus 5 from 2013 by the way. Wonderful phone apart from mediocre battery life but it easily last me a full day still.

You can record at 120, that doesn't mean screen is 120. Think different my friend.

>4k 120fps
>All day battery life
Just how deluded are you?

congrats

nice shill thread faggot

Did you steal that Jamal? Give it back

Can you even pirate music and apps on an iPhone?

Slo-mo has its own settings retard. Goes up to 240 fps.