Leave parents for a month

>leave parents for a month
>they spend 4 grand on WiFi speakers
Just think of the reciever/speaker combo they could have bought

Oh the pain of having parents with too much money and not enough brains

my grandparents gave me their old Yamaha NS-1000 monitor speakers they didn't want anymore because they're so big :3

>>they spend 4 grand on WiFi speakers
Oh, boo-fucking-hoo, your parents bought an in-your-fucking-opinion-less-than-perfect product with their money. Cry me a fucking river. I'm still holding on to my HP 350G laptop and I have to use Gentoo to not have massive lag because my dad thinks a Core Duo with 256MB of RAM is still good enough for everything.

You have to be 18 to post on this website.

HP 250 G1* i meant to type.

>what is a third world country where high school babbys dont get a job and an apartment as soon as they graduate
Fuck off Germanfag

Could you get sound just as good or better for less money? Sure, but I doubt your parents are interested in the effort. The wireless systems they have these days are not only capable of sounding great but they're so easy to setup and modify that I can't honestly say they wasted their money entirely. I love my 5.1 setup that I put together on the cheap and I don't regret the time spent on wire management, but when my friend showed me how easy it is for him to control his wireless system from his phone, I was a bit jealous.

sounds to me like underaged rage.
18+ website friend.

>WiFi speakers
Are these as retarded as they sound?

>caring how other people spend their money when it has nothing to do with you

Pretty much.

>people spend money in stupid ways
>that stupid way becomes the norm
>companies only cater to that stupid way
>regular way is phased out for no good reason
Won't forget 3.5 mm.

>reciver/speaker combo
your parents are more advanced than you

Bait, but I'm in college, fucking richfag. Go comfort your mother after getting insulted by her drunk ass husband, fundbaby.

depends how much money you spend

yeah, the more the worse

I second this, underage rage.

Why are you dependent on daddy for your lappy top?

Then buy 2gb of ddr2 for like $10 you lazy fuck

But you can buy a new computer for a few hours of minimum wage work.

Op cannot buy new parents.

>>>/pol

go back to your prison kleetus you aint fooling no one

o shit bibbo now u gotta kill yourself

The poorfag is real. Can you really not scrape together like $100 for something at least from this century?

>Can you really not scrape together like $100
Different guy, but in some places that's like monthly wage. Also don't forget everywhere outside usa you have to add at least about 50% to that price.

Not really, no.

If that's the kind of wage/shithole you're living in, there's far more important things to be working on than bitching about having a functional computer.

You dad is the right fag.

Parents born after 1970 are completely retarded I have no idea why.

maybe get a job to pay for your lappy top, or go to a school so expensive they just give you a lappy top

A worthless shitskin. Of course.

Like i said I'm not that guy. My family is wealthy, but I lived in that kind of country and I know how living is like there.

I meant it as a general statement, not you specifically.

Look at your parents and say, 4 grand is pretty pricey, but if it makes you happy thats all it matters, and then never bring it up again.

>but when my friend showed me how easy it is for him to control his wireless system from his phone, I was a bit jealous.

control like how? and what system?