B-but he w-was an asshole!!!

You represent fucking Sup Forums, and you, YOU, say he was an asshole?
Maybe look in the mirror?

>you need to be a chef to have an opinion on food that tastes like shit

>lacks basic reading comprehension.
What I'm saying is Sup Forums is on even bigger level of asshole than steve was. Go neck yourself.

why do you need to defend the honour of a gay anal receiver

unlike him i am not lying to the whole world about it

he was notably less of an asshole more of a blatant thief who sued others over his theft.

everybody would be as much asshole as Jobs if he was given the opportunity

AIURA!
AIURA!

Better being and asshole than receiving a penis in the ass hole

you are a weeb, which is way worse.

>Trying to defend a gay shill who took credit from his friend who actually engineered the mac.

>implying wozniak would've made Apple without steve. He was basically giving everything for free. He would've been fucked over.

AIDS
I
D
S

>implying Wozniak wasn't fucked over later

Lmao you're correct this place is filled with assholes but it takes a special type of chaddy fuck to be a business asshole like Jobs and people like him

he is worth 100 million now. He would've been fucked over, ran over and he would've been happy with an ok salary in Silicon Valley.

you're all ass holes, what the fuck are you whining about.

>When Steve Jobs worked at Atari, the company was working on creating the arcade game Breakout, which required 80 Integrated Circuits (ICs). The less ICs there were, the cheaper the games would be to produce, so Nolan Bushnell (Atari's president) offered $100 for every IC that could be knocked out of the design. Jobs brought Woz the challenge, and over four days and nights he put together a design that only required 30 ICs. Bushnell gave Jobs his $5000 bonus, which Jobs "split" with Wozniak by telling him it was a $700 bonus, giving him "half," or $350.

What a disgusting human being.

At least I didn't outsource work to Chinese factories with terrible working conditions, who have to install nets outside the windows to catch workers who attempt suicide.

As we all know, Sup Forums exploits Chinese kids, therefore Sup Forums is the biggest son of a bitch here and I'm happied Sup Forums died of cancer.

Jobs literally acted like the fucking ferengi from star trek

Why was woz such a beta cuck?

he enjoyed programming and tinkering
he didn't really give a damn about money
let himself get jewed by jobs

>At least I didn't outsource work to Chinese factories with terrible working conditions, who have to install nets outside the windows to catch workers who attempt suicide.
But Microsoft, Google, Asus, Acer and HP did.
But nobody cares what also-rans did, do they?

>let himself get jewed by jobs
Same as Paul Allen got jewed out of his founder's shares in Microsoft by Gates.

Gates and Allen both got the jew gene, so no it's not the same at all as Jobs Wozniak relationship

>You represent fucking Sup Forums
He was still asshole, this changes nothing. I only peek from /u/, anyway.

>You represent fucking Sup Forums
I don't remember being made Sup Forums's representative.

sauce?

"Don't make so turned on" or something like that, by Comaku. It's a bit depraved.

>It's a bit depraved
lel

>It's a bit depraved.
It's just some group-yuri. Nothing depraved about mass girl-love

>Stole money from his friend.
Yep, asshole.

dude that's how i retired early, i just fucken stole things from individuals and then i sued there asses cuz they got stole.

He got cancer for a reason

Remind me when Steve Jobs was the founder and CEO of Foxconn

he was a dick

> When Steve had to make cutbacks at Pixar, he fired people and didn't give any severance pay. Pamela Kerwin, an early Pixar employee, pleaded that employees at least be given two weeks notice.
> "Okay," he said, "but the notice is retroactive from two weeks ago."

> Daniel Kottke was one of Apple's first employees and was even a personal friend of Jobs -- the two traveled around India together in 1974. But for some reason, Jobs never set him up with stock options.
> Rod Holt, Apple's Vice President of Engineering, confronted Jobs with this, saying, "Whatever you give him, I will match it."
> Steve said, "Okay. I will give him zero."

oh this one is ironic
> In 2008, Joe Nocera was working on a column about Steve Jobs' health, criticizing Jobs and Apple for keeping it a secret from investors.
> Before the column was published, Jobs called Nocera and said:
> “You think I’m an arrogant asshole who thinks he’s above the law, and I think you’re a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong.”

Sup Forums it's not one person you fucking idiot. Kill yourself. I am a very nice person you fuckwad.

It takes one to know one, whaddya want?

I've never exploited my friends financially.

I've never belittled or talked down on other people.

I'm not so arrogant and stupid as to completely ignore the advice of doctors and friends.

I don't act like I'm the center of the universe.

is this man capable of being an asshole?

making billions on stolen products
vs
calling people on the internet fags

did you think this through OP?

The question is wrong. he just trusted the guy who had been his friend up to that point. he just didn't (and couldn't) know he had been betrayed.