Stop hating homosexuals

You wouldn't have the possibility to use a computer if it wasn't for him. As Charles Dance says it: there is a difference between "gay" and "homosexual"
youtube.com/watch?v=X0GQsp0Qvbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
youtube.com/watch?v=e0CvSsmLW-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get this gay shit off my board.

This is Sup Forums not /lgbt/.

Nobody hates homosexuals here, they just hate your gay post, faggot

talk for yourself. It's pretty clear the weebs here are lonely closeted homos themselves, and they hate everyone.

He is more well known as a faggot than his work. Why do queers make everything about which hole they fuck?

Fair enough, I should have said that nobody hates homosexuals because of their sexual orientation here.

I don't, I just don't like this "gayy" shit

He wanted to be known for his work, breeders tried to turn him into a tranny and made him kill himself over which hole he fucked.
Breeders: Unnecessary barbaric creatures.

>how to spot a poster computer "scientist"

His work was damn brilliant and you can fuck right off if you think I care more about him being gay.

So, this is your board?

It was an accidental poisoning.

>weebs
anime website

I hope he isn't in hell

Fun fact: Turing ate a poisoned apple.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

Agreed.
PS: If you use Android, or Gaydroid as it's known inside Google due to high number of gays who work on it, you're literally using the product made by gays. Suck it!

No wonder it's so susceptible to viruses.

>shitposts on anime site
>argues with anime fans
>insults anime fans
you're mentally ill. it's like going on gay.com/forum/tech and complaining about too many faggots.
Seek mental counseling.

I really liked his movie tbqh.
Especially the opening scene is really fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0CvSsmLW-E

>Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board below that interests you and jump right in!

it started as an anime site. it's full of anime people.

>Sup Forums's first boards were originally primarily used for posting pictures and discussing manga and anime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sup Forums

You really are mentally ill. Seek mental counseling and find a website that's full of people whose hobbies and views you actually like. There's no point in filling your life with hate. Hate induces stress and causes health problems. Go on Plebbit or Faceshit or Tumblr.

>>>/global/rules/3

Anime is cucked cartoons for chink kids. If your an adult and seriously watch that shit, seek mental counseling you manchild.

He's not even very hot desu. Should have picked Liam Helmsworth or Zac Effron.

>>>/global/rules/3

Tru, when did chink culture start infecting western culture? After the internet.

>Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

It's not a troll you stupid chink manchild

look tasty

I don't hate fags. I hate people who instead of being well rounded people, use one non-essential characteristic about them (or a handful of them) to describe their whole person becuase these people are not only shallow but vain as well.