Mice thread

mice thread

g302/g303 masterrace

clawgrip is superior for reflexes an fast triggering

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Logitech-MX518-High-Performance-1800dpi-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-NEW-/172214910961?hash=item2818cefff1:g:3qkAAOSwEOxXQKHT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G400, thinking about later getting a deathadder elite when I have the money.

Is there anything Sup Forums loves more than posting mice tier lists that are years out of date?

Rival 300, does the job comfortably and does the job well

G700s

I like it but I noticed a bit of acceleration.

i highly often use keyboard shortcuts on my current system and i feel like i could profit from a mouse like G500 or G700
is this a good decision ?

g900 is kind of nice but not for the msrp
i really just want a new g9

Why do you need a $200 clicking machine, its just a mouse LMAO

nigga just put your hand on the mouse and use it lmao

G502 reporting in

Why no MX master on that picture?

kinzu v1 is god-tier.

zowie fk2 is the only answer. Everything is aids

if only there was a white one id cop

The Logitech M510 is god tier

Also if you buy Razer mice you are a faggot

Can someone recommend a nice wireless mouse

That stupid image memed me into buying a G500. It was literally the worst mouse I've ever used. Big, bulky, weird as fuck sensor placement, and built in smoothing you can't disable. What a piece of shit.

Oh wow, I have that mouse too. Good taste

I got a MX518, been thinking about getting a new mouse and trying to do a restore/custom paint on this one. My fingers have worth away all the buttons and logos over it's near decade of use.

great mouse, might actually prefer it ot my old g9x

What's a good mouse for video editing?

Fingertip > claw > palm

g(oat)602

What kind of mice should I look for for fingertip gripping?

ebay.com/itm/Logitech-MX518-High-Performance-1800dpi-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-NEW-/172214910961?hash=item2818cefff1:g:3qkAAOSwEOxXQKHT

g500 is trash

currently if i would have to buy a mouse , i would go with the logitech g pro ( latest and best sensor ) or the zowie fk2 cause perfect shape imho

I bought a G203, did I get memed?

CM Xornet 2/Spawn

Spawn is great, but discontinued.

Any good Logijew mice?

G602 is pretty nice and it's $39

amen user

the only way 2 go my mans

do you have your pinky always extended off the mouse as well? mines permanently extended and it defaults to that position in everyday life lmao

Just bought a Rival 500 after my G502 broke. Used a Rival 300 before so am looking forward to using it.

bullshit
the palm grip is objectively the most comfortable
with the DPI set at something like 2500, just grip that fucker at the edge of the table with your elbow hanging off it and when you find one that fits your hand perfectly, sensei raw for me, you'll be kinda upset about using a tiling wm with even the browser set to vi bindings, you're almost exclusively using the keyboard
this thing got me using it as often as possible because of how comfy it feels in the palm of my hand
also sensei got the best mouse wheel

bored of retards shilling for logitech
My Steelseries raw sensei is the best one I found I dropped my g500s which lasted only a year and wasn't that good... And God that weight please
way too heavy

deathadder really that low? I had a g500 before this, then I had 2 death adders since, buying them cuz they're nice, never had any issues with them.

Same

MX Master

Maybe the MX Anywhere.

I feel like Razer stuff is really overpriced for what it is. Essentially you're paying for an average mouse with a premium for the name added on

My death adder was $10 cheaper than my g500 and both performed similarly, but I like the shape of the death adder more.

I'm getting the logitech g302 soon, what do you think?

Dude if you use a deathadder you are literally a normie with aids fucking lmao. Such an ugly mouse that feels alien in the hand.

It's comfy as fuck to me senpai, I have massive hands though.

This also I feel the sensor is pretty good. The weight I also find is a sweetspot for me. I'm not going to sugarcoat their hit-or-miss QC but my 2013 deathadder is still going strong.
Agreed except the Deathadder gets a free pass for being relatively plain and not grossly overpriced. Mamba, Naga, pretty much everything else is pretty bad.

I love this fucking mouse but I hate that I, an autist, lost the plastic cover that goes over the weights during a move

I got a Naos 7000. The software is ass but the mouse is nice. Big & comfy.

>not having the Razer Diamondback
Opinion irrelevant

I love this fucking mouse but I hate that I, an autist, lost the plastic cover that goes over the weights during a move.

M65, I was a MX518/G400 desciple but jumped ship when they released the G502. Went with a rubber wearing Rival then the M65. Both are great mice and if the Rival 300 fixed the issue where the thumb rubber completely dissolved then I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat. But this M65 is a surprisingly nice mouse for the way it looks.

why is g500 under god tier but g5 only decent tier? they are literally the same mouse with less than 1% aesthetic difference

Elder God tier.

Still using my faithful 518 here but feel like there must be some kind of improvement in murine technology in the last decade. The op listlooks a little out of date though, are logitechstill king of mice?

i dont see pic related niger

Same