How disappointing is Oreo?

How disappointing is Oreo?

NUKE SILICON VALLEY NOW, BOWL CUT JR.

Its major feature is a VPN that tunnels all your network traffic through Google servers

Oreos used to be good but it's a trash cookie now.

Google is quickly becoming a complete joke

The Android team has been sitting around for a year with their thumbs up their backsides. Why else would they market redesigned emojis and notification dots as major features?

Where's Duarte? They keep putting these fuckwits who can't speak on stage

They're only good with milk tb.h

Can someone explain to me what notification dots are?

keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

Because they're using all their developer time and ideas for Fuchsia. Android is, at this point, just an afterthought.
The last major update was Marshmallow with the permission management and the power saving, everything else has been nothing but small updates.
Oreo should be Android 6.3 just like Jellybean or KitKat where part of the 4.x family.

Yeah but when can I root my Pixel?
Priorities, Google.

I'll update to it whenever the Lineage OS version comes. Not really too excited about this, especially with the Google VPN thing where they claim that it automatically connects you to it so that you can stay safe, when really they just want to sniff your traffic for wrong-think. If this bullshit is true and it gets carried over into Lineage OS on the off chance the devs are assholes, I will install Sailfish OS or go back to using a flip phone. I really don't have any fucks left to give about apps and shit and I just want some semblance of security and privacy. This dream will not be fully realized until we get RISC-V phones with properly isolated baseband processors.

They taste significantly worse than they did 10 years ago. Come to think of it, pretty much every big brand food item has decreased in quality over the past decade except for Fanta orange soda, Heinz ketchup, and most hard alcohol. Most mid range beer has slowly turned into gutter water that tastes like it was strained through a dirty sock.

>he loves corporate agendas

>he loves shitposting unrelated politics on a technology board

What the fuck happened to Google???? Imagine having to work with these mentally ill people every day... fuck man... must be like hell.

>unrelated

Tell me how Google, one of the biggest monopolies on tech and tech resources and tech services, censoring and politicizing EVERYTHING today, is unrelated

Did they name it Oreo because the cream is getting BLACKED by those two black cookies?

It's not. Don't feed the retard. Xhe needs to pack xer shit up and fuck off back to tumblr.

>Tell me how Google, one of the biggest monopolies on tech and tech resources and tech services, censoring and politicizing EVERYTHING today, is unrelated
separate politics from technology
the op shoudn't have been more than just a simple pic of android oreo
not their forced "diversity", that belongs in Sup Forums.

But it's Google who force us to mix politics and tech

their forced diversity bleeds so much into their work, it is front and center. The biggest meme on this board, linux, and all the other shit around GNU, revolves around privacy, which lets face it is also political.

Fuck you for thinking of that. It'll be all I think of now.
Yeah they probably did it on purpose.

>he doesn't like gay people

That's not how it works. If you open a Mr Robot thread in Sup Forums discussing how realistic it's sequences or the representation of hackers, then it belongs here.
If you open a thread in Sup Forums about Mr Robot asking about the soundtrack or discussing the acting, then it doesn't belong here.
It doesn't matter if its Google or Microsoft. If the thread is not to talk about technology itself, but to discuss politics, then it doesn't belong here.
Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums.

Google has been a complete joke before Eclair

There's a difference between a faggot and an annoying retarded faggot.

Google hires the latter

Probably trying to compete with knockoff brands. Capitalism ruins everything. It's kinda like how Barq's tastes like sugar water now and restaurants that carry genuinely spicy foods always mellow their food out for pussies who claim its too hot.

>Capitalism ruins everything

Capitalism is the reason Oreos existed in the first place and is also the reason that you're able to shitpost on Sup Forums from your iPhone (or $99 chink phone, for that matter).

Politics is everything and everywhere, you colossal retard.

This thread is discussing Android and the project direction. If the next version of Android included a feature that played a discrimination siren every time it heard someone say "dumb nigger" would you try to shout down any threads about it as not being about tech?
How about a thread discussing export restrictions on cryptography?
There is a political factor influencing how tech is developed, fucking deal with it.

Only when using public wifi

Nah, the issue isn't even capitalism, it's the honestly inane love for work that humanity has.
No shit there are gonna be low quality pointless things if you force everyone to work.

>the city of Google

>Google VPN

Can you tell me more about it?

How does it exactly works?

/sci/ here.we need to drop the "T" from STEM. You guys are obviously failing us in stopping sjws from destroying it.

>that tunnels all your network traffic through Google servers
lol are you serious?
This is a nightmare coming alive.

not only that, but it's literally a ripoff of another american cookie product from a way older company.

It's a shame Google is virtue signalling for equal rights and other shit and then they go ahead and use names like KitKat from Nestlé and now Oreo, from a company that steals the original company's product.

I bet reddit had a collective orgasm when their favorite niggerfaggot cookie became Lagdroids official name-

I'm literally gonna switch to Apple, even though they are also SJW cancer, because of Google's naming scheme for Android. I don't want to be a walking ad for some shitty cookie company that wasn't even first with that sort of cookie.

>muh sjw boogeyman
Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>notification dots
lol, the one 'feature' about iOS (notification badges) that I absolutely despise and have to manually turn off for every app

Well I guess most Android users will find out if Oreo is any good in about 2 years

Go back to your abstract mathematical problems, pleb.

>not only that, but it's literally a ripoff of another american cookie product from a way older company.

To be fair 'Hydrox' sounds like a bleach detergent, not a cookie

>android oreo is coming
>"Oh boy I wonder what new features it will have"
>EMOJIS
>MORE NOTIFICATION BULLSHIT
Was lollipop the last one where they actually added features?

>my boogymen
Those "boogymen" are literally hitting innocent people in the head with bikelocks, metal pipes, tearing down 225 year old statues of the founding fathers, killing police officers, and deleting professor and statistician's email accounts. All last week.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Oreos ever?

All my friends were crazy over them but for me they don't really taste that good.

I need to know this, is something wrong with me

No, it really is shit.

I'm actually considering getting my first itoy since the iPhone 3. Convince me otherwise.

Tech is infected by the sjw virus and you guys won't do shit about it. Guess this is what happens when you lower the bar. Guess Tech was too easy that it allowed these types of people in it. Good thing the aptitude required for SEM is much higher thus prevents sjws from entering it. I mean fuck, you literally even got fucking Pajeet nationalists who only hire other Pajeets.

>tearing down 225 year old statues of the founding fathers
nani? why would they do that? I thought you were talking about ISIS for a moment then it turned out to be SJW's.

Oh it was hilarious how Trump, satirically, suggested we should tear down Jefferson and Washington statues. The sjws actually took it as a good idea.

I tried it for the first time here in my 3rd world shithole and it fits perfectly, it's complete shit

Here in Europe crushed Oreos are a filling for Milka chocolate and that's the only way I eat them. Pic related

Milka is a shit tier chocolate though. Here's some good shit.

looks nice user

try it with tea after smoking weed

> google abandons another project
How shocking, what a surprise, I would have never, etc.

i think it does exactly that since version 0.1

Fuck you all retards.

You were responsible for pushing Android, which is a stolen product from Apple.

3rd worlder here

My mother bought a washing machine but doesn't even use it.

Silicon valley boom happened. Counting down the days until it goes bust and Google will be remembered the same way Xerox is.

>Imagine having to work with these mentally ill people every day... fuck man... must be like hell.
this. i've been there. ivve worked with googlers, facebookers, twitters

the devs that do work are normal , but all the phony quota hires... omfg they're so useless...

Android died after 4.4.4. Everything after that is shit beyond recover.

>Expecting a botnet advertising company to compete with an actual computer company

what did you expect? I'm surprised it's gone on this long

The downside of a free OS with the exception of software communism is that you're not the customer, you're the product.

It's not disappointing at all because I had no expectations about it. I also know how Google works, so if I were to form any expectations about this, they would be realistic and thus disappointing.

As it is, the development of this software has no relevance to either myself or anyone reading or posting in this thread. Please do not obsess over other people's work.

D-do you know who the CEO of apples is??

ha ha ha...

Fuck off privacy is a right not a forces diversity meme like immigration or men who pretend to be bitches.

>becoming

It has an unlocked boot loader, what more do you need?

Yes, a well spoke reserved homosexual. Literally. Nothing wrong with that bytch. Pic related on the other hand is what googe is pushing. There's a difference amigo the only thing google should be pushing is new features and more updates. Not faggots immigrants and liberal degeneracy.

Did they fix the lag? Please tell me they fixed the lag. All can be forgiven if they fixed the lag.

>Project Treble
We might actually have some hope.

You can't escape from the politics anymore. Every company is flying queer flags during pride month. Even ESPN is cucking up their sports reporting. Silicon Valley is and has already been pozzed for a long time, but they never pushed their disgusting faggot agenda on us. It all started when Nancy Pelosi became speaker of the house. This is also the result of people not atending churches anymore and getting morals from the TV instead. Very sad world we're in.

Quite the opposite. Project Treble only makes it easier for Google to update the userland - the kernel modifications and drivers are still written by the OEMs, which now have even less incentive to patch security flaws in their code because they can tell normies "you finally got the new Android version you were bitching about".
Only Fuchsia will save us from the terror of a dozen exploits every month.

There's a lot of misdirected autism in this post

Why do you think I give even half a fuck about Apple? If there's ever gonna be a proper tech conglomerate I'm going to be at the top of it

imagine VOLUNTARILY talking to mentally ill people over the internet EVERY DAY

Unfortunately this. Day of the rope when

>What the fuck happened to Google????

It had an IPO and turned into a Big Tech Company.

Milka is good if you don't have enough money for a Fazer

Fuchsia also isn't GPL. Google may well decide to force manufacturers to depend on a closed branch.

> implying fuchsia is primarily targeting phones

biased hiring
they don't give a fuck about talent anymore

Golden Oreos are so much better, I don't know why they aren't the standard version.

>>Fuck you all retards.

ok cool

>You were responsible for pushing Android, which is a stolen product from Apple.

what

>3rd worlder here
>
>My mother bought a washing machine but doesn't even use it.

where could I subscribe to your family's blog?

Oreos can't even come close to this beauty. This is surely not for 'murrica though.

Daily Reminder to report the Sup Forums screaming derailers

I get headaches if I eat oreos. No idea the fuck is wrong with me.

>finish watching The Godfather
>open up Firefox
>see that thing in OP's image

What the fuck has the world come too

google knows they have a monopoly, they can blatantly push any bullshit they want, fucking scary

People on Sup Forums still use google services?

>Real life trap lolis.

The future is now.

This