I need an Android ROM

I need an Android ROM.

Other urls found in this thread:

androidpolice.com/2014/10/02/the-information-cyanogen-inc-turned-down-buyout-from-google-seeking-funding-on-1-billion-valuation/
androidpolice.com/2014/12/19/emails-from-indian-court-docs-show-cyanogen-oneplus-relationship-ended-poorly-cyanogen-ceo-is-kind-of-a-jerk/
androidpolice.com/2015/03/24/cyanogen-inc-ramps-up-the-rhetoric-to-maximum-crazy-will-partner-with-blu-to-launch-a-phone-with-no-google-apps/
androidpolice.com/2016/12/24/cyanogen-shutting-service-nightly-builds-december-31-2016/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OmniROM

bump

uh, lineage?

piece of shit

Why?

Good luck getting one without a license.

Sir, please kindly do the needful and install my rom.

MIUI, no spyware there go-i mean laowa- I mean user

Please gib link. I hope that it comes pre-installed with "Indian Browser" and "toilet finder" apps.

Paranoid Android

it's the same guys who'd tell you the following
>we're gonna make moneez off of the work from thousand contributors
>internal split (the good guys + reputable devs made OmniROM, so it's the spiritual successor, with more emphasis on stability rather than MOAR FEATORZ)
>hey cm will be untouched, nothing is gonna happen
>smirk smile
>hey we found a partner
>2 weeks later
>hey we found a better partner, altough we already signed the contract, let's break it anyways
>put a bullet in google's head
>welp cygn goes down
>so does cm
>because cygn DOES own all right to cm trademark
>h-hey guys, l-lineageos! t-trust us!!!

really now?

What the hell are you talking about? Kys or type proper English

Not the same guy but, it runs like shit compared to other AOSP CAF ROMs. That's why I don't like it.

paranoid android, lineage, resurrection remix

Could be wrong but I thought Resurrection Remix was the successor to Paranoid Android. Either way RR is bretty gud

t. Nexus 7

What's the best rom for old people? Like, the letter have to be big.

any rom, enable large text in accessibility

androidpolice.com/2014/10/02/the-information-cyanogen-inc-turned-down-buyout-from-google-seeking-funding-on-1-billion-valuation/
androidpolice.com/2014/12/19/emails-from-indian-court-docs-show-cyanogen-oneplus-relationship-ended-poorly-cyanogen-ceo-is-kind-of-a-jerk/
androidpolice.com/2015/03/24/cyanogen-inc-ramps-up-the-rhetoric-to-maximum-crazy-will-partner-with-blu-to-launch-a-phone-with-no-google-apps/
androidpolice.com/2016/12/24/cyanogen-shutting-service-nightly-builds-december-31-2016/

this is what i have been talking about. l2read retard

Why not trust lineage then? Fucking retard.

because there are the same peopple behind it that ran cm and fucked their partners and their community, fucking idiot

I like XenonHD, it's very clean
But I haven't tried any AOSP roms yet, too lazy way too comfy on my microG XenonHD setup

What does it matter, it's all free anyway

Then you should give up looking because EVERY current ROM is using CM/LOS as a base.

nope. the most are using AOSP as base and include other roms's stuff.

principle. There are a lot of better roms out there.

I haven't felt a need to buy a new phone since 2014 thanks to roms, phones are just not improving anymore, I'm not even sure why people buy new phones