Does anyone get gunk building up on all their shit after a while? Is there any anti-gunk mouse/kboard material?

Does anyone get gunk building up on all their shit after a while? Is there any anti-gunk mouse/kboard material?

Yeah, I usually wait until a good bit accumulates and then scrape it off and let it dissolve on my tongue. Amazing

>not smushing it up and down between your front teeth (bottom and top rows)

Wear gloves fag

Stop eating at your desk.
Stop jerking off without washing your hands.
Shower at least 3 times a week.
Shower immediately after jerking off.

Personal hygiene is really simple and easy to manage, you look mentally ill when you can't even keep your body odor under control in public.

>Not dipping your gamer gunk like tobacco

That's disgusting. Wash your hands.

You're a fucking retard, go wash your hands every 5 minutes like Monk and realize you'll still get this build up because it's dead skin, not dirt.

>Shower at least 3 times a week.
calm down

My hygiene is fine dude and I don't eat at my desk, I'm pretty sure it's dead skin like said

get yourself a plate you pig

painting your nails doesn't make you a woman fag

If you're a smoker you should be used to living in filth. If not, wash your fucking hands.

Pajeet, my son. Use mouse with same hand you eat with.

I can confirm that it is. I can shower/wash my hands raw and still pull gank off my hands and feet. It's always been that way/

says you

I'm not Indian.

Do you have a penis?

You will never have a uterus. You aren't a woman.

I don't know about that brown shit, but I get dead skin built up on my mouse. I just wipe it with a tissue and its good to go.

People also splash drinks on my keyboard all the time because its in my living room. I just wipe it too every once in a while.

Not brown gunk, that's disgusting. Normal, healthy black gunk.

pigs dont eat from a plate, the n slang-word

Wash with dish soap and water well, then avoid desk hand sanitizer. Hand soap builds up with skin lotions so thats why I specify dish soap. Obviously let them dry first.

stop putting your hands in your ass or wash them after doing if you cant stop it.

My patrician mouse don't have this problem.

never in my life, have I accumulated visible gunk on any electronic equipment I handle.

You are just an unhygienic slob.

The fact that you think you aren't is proof enough.

Sort yourself out.

how about washing your hands regularly?
no gunk here you dirty fuck.

Nice orc legs

what the fuck

This

People with this much gunk are dirty people. Probably smell in public