Why do cute girls always use iPhones???

Why do cute girls always use iPhones???
Is it because they need real security and lifetime support and fast efficient software with powerful macOS?

Bane?

Or is it because they can identifying losers with bubble colours

Because they like to maintain a public image and can't be seen with cheaper/worse looking tech. Say whatever you want about Apple shit, but one thing they got right was looks.

it's because they tend to have the best auto mode cameras around

also sauce on those trouser arousers plz

older phones like the 5? sure, newer ones are ugly as hell, worse than android

But Android always use flashy retatfed design like s7 edge that tries to be fashionable
But qties never fall for it

fuck off with this r9k shit ben
ill never understand why you try to imitate those autistic retards

Wow this post rly makes u think
Imagine getting mad at seeing qties

I'm being serious you idiot

Woah

why are you trying to hurt her feelings?

This thread supports qties baka r9k is the people replying with all this autist of garbage about fashion or brainless absolutely baka

How will I shitpost with my frens on gayOS

Beauty is subjective, but Apple really nails the "modern and clean" look that is so popular.

People who are used to one thing aren't likely to switch. Most people who buy new iPhone models have been onteracting with them since the iPhone 5. On the other hand, try convincing a long-time Android user to use an iPhone.

stop making threads for them to post their garbage in
if you want to make a b8 thread at least come up with something funny instead of making the same thread 10000 times to aim for the lowest posters

No

Yeah kind of like we can "identifying" non English speaking niglets with 4chode posts

Why do "women" like Apple products so much?

>girls

Apple is recognized as """fashionable""" and expensive.

No. It's because they're easier to use & prettier.

Why do appletard subhumans always need to postpurchase rationalize their fruity toddler toys?

me on the left

Why are iPhones used by poorfags LARPing that they aren't poor like people who buy used BMW's?

Peak fertility alpha women prefer android

They take these pictures and then go to an arcade where they can use a machine to photoshop them.

I am not shitting you. It is really obvious it has been done from the size and shape of their eyes and how smooth their skin is.

many uggo prefers samsung

I'm literally in love with left!

yeah im sure some random arcade machine photoshopped them lol

> Korean

Pretty sure she’s paid by Samsung.

you are both blind and stupid anonymous

blind because if you can't see the extremely obvious heavy brightness fuckery used to hide skin inperfections, just look at the exposure on their clothes

stupid if you don't think arcade picture taking machines wouldn't run a whole bunch of filters automatically to make pictures look better and make customers feel better about themselves

these are professionals its actually fruad if they post photoshopped pictues so i highly doubt it

Liyu is my favorite cosplayer

No one is cuter

don't act retarded ben

stop bullying me for liyu threads its ridiculous just leave me alone

make better threads idiot
I don't care if you post liyu just make the threads positive instead of bitter virgin rage spaces

It's like fidget spinners. If you are not down with the latest fad you are poor white trash.

>these are professionals its actually fruad if they post photoshopped pictues so i highly doubt it
What? Have you not seen the amount of photoshopped photos professionals produce?

Basically all modeled photos are photoshopped. And these are just candid photos.

Look. I'm actually in Japan so I have some first hand experience here. These machines are stupid popular with girls because they do a pretty good job of making eyes bigger, skin smooth and unblemished, enhancing lips and facial features.
On the day of the coming of age ceremony they'll turn up at the arcade in their kimonos to take their pictures in the machines and shoop them.

sorry but cute girls only use AMD

>plugging the monitor into the onboard graphics

All their photos looks like they've increase the luminosity and brightness

No, of course not. It's just because they think a smart phone and an iphone are the same thing. The literally buy the one thing they know.

If you ask them why they chose the iphone you will see their brain explode because to them it's like asking why they decided to breath air.

Yes, the GPU is dedicated to mining, dumbass.