25 Reasons to use Linux

pengs.win/reasons-to-use-linux/
There's 25 Reasons why we all should use Linux.
Tell me yours, why are you using it or why not?

if linux is so good, why can't it run the most popular professional and recreational software

But it does run the internet.

Because proprietary software developers refuse to make their programs compatible with any non-proprietary service that they have no financial /legal incentive to support.

It's the fault of software developers like Microsoft and Adobe. You don't blame the developers of the fucking operating system for not "including" programs on it. You blame the program's developers for not creating Linux-compatible software.

The issue remains.

Can I edit video on Linux?

>3.Android is based on Linux. Not exactly a real reason maybe, only in my and some others opinions.
>Not exactly a real reason

>Having to use this as number 3

Linux isnt for normies and therefore marketshare is less than 3%. Dont be retard user.

T. Linux user

You failed to see my point completely.

There is an issue that remains. But the "issue" you're referring to is not an issue of Linux.

Consumer marketshare*

The entire planet runs on Linux servers.

No but you can edit your desktop environment forever and ever

tux on the left looks like he is contemplating his very existence there

deep.

One reason no to:
OS X is better

Because professional software is proprierory, baka. It doesn't respect your freedom or a right for privacy, therefore there isn't a place for it on GNU/Linux. That being said, it still amazes me that some Programming Penguin users install Steam on their machines. They are mad men!
You can. Kdenlive is a very capable editor. Don't expect to be on the same level with Premiere though.

No.

If you're willing to use your brain and learn Blender.

>Blender
that shit has the most unintuitive interface I've seen. Also, no thumbnails on a timeline which is very unconvinient.

Not a GNU/Linux issue. 2/10 made me reply.

Fuck off Kevin

I clicked on that page to copy paste some text and it opened a new tab which closed itself.

That tells me malware is at foot.

I run it because it's easier to use than windows, and is faster especially with updates.

But that doesn't make it any less of an issue.