My brother and I, we both sucked each other's cocks

>My brother and I, we both sucked each other's cocks.

how was it

op here and it was great

>A thread died for this

i suppose you mean it was great having your cock sucked?

>op here
liar

heheh No silly GOOSE. op here again and i sucked his dick

go on

>be le me OP
>browse reddit
>see bro
>suck dick
>xD

much gay

Hot!

I've unironically wanted a brother for this. Or a dad that lives with us. Or a (((friend))). Or the courage to go out and meet some dudes.
I'm a wimp.

so summer is in full blast, noone in this thread even gets the terry davis reference.
has Sup Forums gone full reddit?

faggot
nobody cares, faggot

Transformers: faggots in disguise

wouldn't it be funny if I asked you where you live and perhaps met up for an evening lol maybe work on some "code" if you catch drift eheheheh I can show you my x220 lol ;))

I know. I'm sorry, user.

His website doesn't even say the shit about running niggers over with his car and sucking Danny Davis' dick

its from one of his old confessions/video. Honestly dont remember where. Hopefully someone got the screenshot of it

Wow, this is supposed to be Sup Forums and everyone of these idiots on here are script fags who don't even know who Terry A Davis is, how using windoze millenium edition doing for you. FAGGOTS!

Oh my, user, I'm sure it's a lot better than just any x220 don't underestimate yourself :]
Show me your code user. Oh it's so clean and shiny, I'd love to read every character of it. Your code is so good, it's so pleasing. ;*

Its a quote from Terry from TempleOS.
Welcome to Sup Forums I guess.

The video where he says hey nigger to the walker nigger

MOSSAD NIGGERS LEAVE!

You're 10X more disturbing than the guy that said he like his younger sister.

CIA niggers glow in the dark

i got the green text but im not terry lurker

what a shitty thread

(You)

I want to see his niece or cousin whatever who looks like Seven of Nine

>tfw u will never suck on Danny Davis' pecker

That's on you. Fuckin CIA nigger donkey quit watching me or God is gonna kick YOUR ASS.

MIT niggers in one post

great thread op

bump