Windows 10 is so unstable and it keeps forcing users to rebo

Windows 10 is so unstable and it keeps forcing users to rebo...

nice photoshop faggot

så unstable that it reboots before you could finish your sentence, it seems

used it for 3 years now ,
it crashed ... 3 times on its own , a few times more caused by me finding the OC limit on cpu/gpu/ram

one BSOD/crash per year is not bad imo
aslong as you dont install bonzibuddy and russianstripperscreensaver.zip it will not do funny things
its very stable and reliable when installed correctly , simple as that

Nice shitpost faggots

Never understood that meme

I switched back to Windows 7 and stopped having this problem. I think the growing Windows 7 market share is making good drivers for windows 10 less common.

In retrospect I never liked the windows 10 UI, it felt too basic and more fit for tablets desu

>Has no argument so just calls it a shitpost

>the windows 10 UI

If you install classic shell and configure it right it's the same exact shit as WIndows 7. A taskbar and a start menu with desktop icons.

I haven't seen metro shit in a LONG time on Windows 10. I guess because I tweaked it so long ago and the start menu shit isn't there thanks to classic start menu. Long as you configure it right you won't get metro all up in your face every 30 seconds. Also if you get a good firewall you won't have 30 different background applications connecting outbound.

>never updating
Let's not forget that Windows has more holes than swiss cheese and actually needs those security updates, which typically require a restart.

I bet you were also one of the fags who got wannacrypt

>70 hours uptime
>nothing running

yeah its pretty stable if you dont use it.

the uptime, 3gb of ram without doing anything
Holy fuck.

If he isn't retarded than he can avoid viruses (even if his system is fully unpatched shit mode). Even if he gets the his system patched up until 2025 right now it will still have exploits that the government/hackers will be able to get through if they really want.

eh

>194 days
>long uptime

That picture looks like you converted from a jpg to a png. I'm thinking it's a shoop.

It doesn't look as good as Windows 7 classic imho.

Oh that reminds me I didn't like the constant spying too much. Yeah I know most is anonymous usage data but I still don't like it. The firewall, modifying the host file, and 4 different programs out there did not 100% stop the spying btw.

Anyway until they at least improve the drivers and get rid of the spyware I'm staying on Windows 7.

Windows 10 uses the fast shutdown/startup thing and it doesn't reset the uptime counter unless you do a proper restart.
I had even bigger uptime on work laptop with W10 Enterprise, but it's really cheating.

why the fuck would I waste my time doing that?

I used snipping tool over mstsc

This. Anything under 4 years is laughable

fake news

Go suck a cock, Sven.

I hear that. I traded Windows 7 for 10 because in my opinion the drivers are better for Windows 10. I figure fuck it. Can't fight telemetry nowadays. If it isn't Windows 10 it's Android/Google or god knows what else.

>it doesn't reset the uptime counter unless you do a proper restart
Neither does any OS if you suspend or hibernate it. Linux, Windows 7, even Windows XP all behave in the same way.

Yes, but this isn't hibernation. It's something in between hibernation and proper shutdown as only kernel and some services get saved to the hibernation file.

Funny how this never happened on either my desktop or my laptop with Windows 10.

>win10

KYS

>server os as a workstation os

autism

You sound like a cuck, first of all. Second, what does it mean to you to day "the drivers are better for Windows 10"? Drivers for what? What makes them "better"? I have not had a problem with "drivers" in any operating system since 2002.

I have some wifi adapter drives that I used to CONSTANTLY (as a part of my routine) need to install just after Windows 7 install before I could connect to the internet. Also have a bunch of chipset drivers and some hotfixes for my cpu that I would have to install in order to get Windows 7 fully ready. With Windows 10 that's all taken care of immediately after OS installation.

>inb4 Inb4 kys because you have nothing smarter to respond with

It's configurable. Or at least it was on Win8. I don't know how things are on latest Win10 releases.

Seems pretty stable to me

All this is a waste of electricity. Why bother having your personal computer on 24/7 when you're not using it 24/7?

Microsoft actually released Windows 10 Pro for Workstations and started to remove features from "regular" Win10 Pro to push people into buying it.

Who's to say I'm not using my personal computer 24/7 ?

nice meme
even if you reboot the counter doesn't reset

kek is this true? Is windows this desperate to put that """"meme""" to sleep? No pun intended.

yeah, I don't know it actually works but it's true

But... then what's the point of having the counter?

microsoft employees shitposting in uptime threads?

>uses less energy while idle than a lightbulb

kek

Good point.

Nice disinfo, fossturd.

>lying and replying to yourself
>being this desperate

lmao

going to post pic soon, just saving the thread now

just booted, I only use windows for gayming
now fuck off

get led bulbs faggot

install gentoo

Seeya next Tuesday then, if you get the reference :-)

Windows 10 has never interr...

>just placebofox running
>3 gb ram
heh...

>3GB of RAM just sitting there doing nothing
Fucking disgusting. I can run Fedora with XFCE with Firefox with a million tabs open and it doesn't even reach 1GB. That's abhorrent.

>it doesn't reset the uptime counter unless you do a proper restart
Which is what Windows constantly forces you to do according to Sup Forums

you dont get that crap in windows 8.1

proof of photoshop?