Working on Sup Forums alternative

I'm working on an alternative for Sup Forums, any features you would like? It will probably be on the deep web cause I'm poor as fuck. It will probably be mostly un-censored, minus things like cp, snuff (If it's cartoon gore, then sure. not real snuff) and any other content that violates US laws. If the website ever gets bigger than I can control my self, I will make some users admins. If it gets beyond me and my admins, I may just sell it to somebody under certain conditions (keep the base idea of the site). You can post completely anonymously but you can also sign up if you want more control over your posts. Also, posts can use either HTML or some other Markup language (Maybe a custom flavor of Github Markup or bbCode). Reply with any features I should add.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/majestrate/nntpchan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mandatory waifu threads

Emojis and karma, pls

Get the basics done first then post it

Theres 100 different chans already like that

Just use mewch.net
It's an upcoming imageboard with the shit you're talking about already on it.

Also a cute Russian girl owns it apparently

Oh, I just realised I was getting ahead of myself. Well, I will either reply here or make a new post when I have made the basic site.

>Reply with any features I should add
A large userbase

No captcha

>Russian
No thanks, Igor

So... it's basically Sup Forums but without any users?

Your whole post doesn't have a single original thought.

Ban the US at certain tes of the day. For instance, check Sup Forums quality during times of the day and ban the US accordingly.

Russian botnet vs American botnet.
Ehh.

hundreds have done it, if you want to see how it ends go visit the venerable 7chan

man, i wonder how many Sup Forums users nowadays don't even know about that can of worms
good times

Make anime/japshit against the rules and i will shill your board for you

i used to host a Sup Forums clone on my raspberry pi, was fun except i heard that apparently people on the internet like to go on these self hosted boards and post CP and i didn't want to go to prison so i stopped

>yet another Sup Forums clone on tor
no one learns do they? you need decentralization or your efforts mean absolutely nothing.

use this: github.com/majestrate/nntpchan/

Going outside is an alternative. Meet you faggots in the tunnel under the bride we can install Sup Forumsentoo there?

Just make everything that you can down to the tinest details as close to Sup Forums as possible. Both in moderation functions and more importantly in user-interface.

>upcoming
Us EXPERIENCED imageboard administrators know to avoid the vichan php spaghetti code. Use LynxChan and write a decent front end for it.

Make it anti-normalfag. Ban normalfag buzzwords like normie and those with girlfriends.

>Just ban these things, that will make the imageboard good for sure!

This is how you end up with 7chan

Sup Forums used to be much more ban happy, especially if they didn't like you.

pls tell me that's not a trap

she needs to lay off the krokodil

the ability to remove reddit

Assign a waifu when you visit the site. She can hang around the bottom corner, pop up occassionally, sneak a peak from one of the sides, etc.

Does it have millions user from all around the globe? No. Then it's shit.

>I will make some users admins.

nothing alternative about your run-of-the-mill dictatorship

1: dont have infinite boards, that helped make 8ch shit
2: dont limit dice rolls to /tg/, codeblocks to Sup Forums, spoilers to places like Sup Forums, keep utilities site wide

>wants flags and IDs on every board

Where can I find more of her photos?

Save pictures with original file name

There already is one
Come and we will all be /u/nited through our danger/u/ opinions

>you can also sign up
site is dead, enjoy normies

>It will probably be on the deep web cause I'm poor as fuck
>It will probably be mostly un-censored, minus things like cp,

why would you put it on the deep web and then make it censored?

>Sup Forums clone
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz

Won't ever work. No one made a Something Awful clone when that got gay. We moved on.

>all of Sup Forums was old Sup Forums

upboats

>moved on
I didn't spend $5 for no reason, user.

>implying 4kev.org doesn't already exist

no generals

fuck off

>Ban the US at certain tes of the day. For instance, check Sup Forums quality during times of the day and ban the US accordingly.
How do you measure quality?

>implying we really need another dead imageboard that nobody uses

Good idea, do you have a logo yet?

>implying it's all coming from the US

Another one? lmao

Fracturing into about 100 different "mine's got blackjack and hookers!" imageboards is the road to 100 dead sites including the original. Ask ponychan.

THIS

The less generals the better in quality