Is that an Android phone user?

>Is that an Android phone user?
>Are you too poor for an iPhone?

lol no it's just an iphone 5c. i get that all the time

>yellow teeth

The only reason I still use my s4 is the remote control option and the shit is still usable with Lineage.

With iPhone, the phone is the product. With android, you're the product. Have fun getting cucked by android data mining

I don't know why you're calling me poor, karen.
I'm not the one who had to buy their phone on credit.

yes
>Are you too poor for an iPhone?
no

Give me your thumbprint faggot

Yes, yes, now let me shitpost in peace.

I am, what you may know as an, "Idort". Such gentleman such as my self has both a Lagdroid and an Aplel.

My current daily phone is a 900 U.S. dollar HTC U11, but my next phone will be an iphone, because HTC has a shit resale value and that exact reaction as the OP from everyone. Plus I fucking hate samsung and their exploding phones. Anything android that isn't samsung depreciates in value faster than a rock hurtling towards the ground.

>i am too poor for android as well, i stole this
>now give me your fucking phone or i'll rape you

Are Americans really this cucked by Apple?

>The Galaxy Note 8 price in the UK starts at £869 SIM-free, or starting around £60 per month if you want a free phone.
Step your game up, apple fags.

I use an iPhone because I used android since 2011 and have had enough. In three years my iPhone will still work fine.

Seems like dumb people who like to spend too much money on a phone use android, lol

I do not associate with the pink flesh 3D wench, now begone.

>pound is weaker than a Xiaomi in a bend test
end it all

Have you actually interacted with another woman, OP
Every grill I know has an Android

This.

Are you making the implication it is definitely not homosexual to be attracted to this boy dressed like a girl?

Of course. We Americans are all about materialism, or at least the appearance of having some form of wealth. Look at all our great nation's single enlisted men, they get raped by Car dealers on that V8 Mustang or Camaro they just HAD to HAVE.

Shinji is a boner killer.

Why would it be gay? He's feminine and cute. It's certainly not gay to be attracted to cute feminine things

Nah that's gay.

But he doesn't have feminine features. It's just a guy in a girl's dress.

>anything that isn't obnoxiously bright celebrity is yellow
Ok

Wow good job on your sample size of 2, I'm sure convinced

What, all of the idiots buying muscle cars for attention buy the V6s

That's actually a drawing. It doesn't contain anything that's not visible. If genitals aren't visible in that drawing it doesn't have them, making the person neither a boy or a girl. It's a picture of a person wearing girl clothes. It's not homosexual unless you are one as well.

>rich people have iPhones
I'm pretty sure per capita there will be more poorfags that got their iPhone with a (((carrier plan))) than people who can actually afford one.

My phone cost more than an iPhone, sweetie.

Were you too poor for a retainer femanon?

Stop creepin on me you weirdo geek.

The problem is this, it's not a boy or a girl, it's a drawing. I'll take this a step beyond too, I'd argue that even if it was a picture of a real man dressed as a girl it wouldn't count as a guy either because it's just a photo, you might be attracted to something visually but it's much different in person when you have to use your other senses constantly instead of getting an idealized view of something for a single instance in time.

Men smell bad, they sound bad, and they're not soft. None of this comes across in a photo or drawing. These people are not swooning over boys, they're swooning over images of something that doesn't even exist in reality, just a still of something from fantasy.

>not using android flagship of the month
look at these applel poorfags and laugh

Grow up.

What is the best android phone to get right now?

>tfw no shinji bf to lock up in chastity until he wears cute dresses 24/7
;_;

no it's a windows phone.

>Americans
That ugly bitch is obviously British, m8. I was almost fooled by the presence of teeth, but that yellowing is a sure sign that she'll be in the same boat as her fellow Bongo's.

Kinda funny how poor people all have iPhones lol

>pull alongside beat up junker car
>fat nigress with an iphone
Every time

Note 8+

Some model from 4 years ago because they still work. Unlike lagdroid that is obsolete in 4 months

>Menthols
>Grape Drank
>Spinners
>iPhone
>Shut-off notices from the Utilities
Whoami?

> I'm not the one who had to buy their phone on credit.

That's because nobody gives you credit, 'cause you don't have a job.

All of that is true and I miss iMessage desu. I just fucking hate how iOS looks.