Getting my PC cleaned professionally because it is REALLY bad

Getting my PC cleaned professionally because it is REALLY bad.

Should I hide pirated stuff in a password protected folder or am I being paranoid?

I mean this shit is nasty, posted about it a few days ago.

You should professionally kill yourself

buy a can of air and go to work
don't pay someone to clean it for you

That's disgusting.
You're disgusting.

Just take that entire build. I mean the entire thing, and dunk it into a container of rubbing alcohol. Maybe then it'll break some of that smoker's dust free. How do you let your things get like this? What does the rest of your house look like?

are all of your fans dead? I can't imagine anything could spin with all that shit caked on.

I hope you have a high salary because that gunk is easy cleaned up under an hour with a can of air, a vacuum and a wide paint brush

If you are actually worried about data loss or exfiltration then take the drives out before the cleaners touch it

Take out the hard drive?
I hope this is not bait

It disgusts me too much.

It's cat hair I think.

People smoke in this house but not in my room.

They all work by some miracle.

I don't even wanna go in there, it's so gross.

Vile.

This, just remove the hd.

put yourself out of your misery you fucking sheltered lazy FUCK.

Dude you're low-key a pussy
Its just dust kek, its not like it's super aids or shit

Not OP but what if it was super aids?

you could probably clean that in 30 minutes
just do it user

You should just leave since it's so bad that actually cleaning it might do damage. You're obviously poor, lazy and stupid so you probably won't be able to pay the fee to have it done anyways...

why the fuck would a computer have super aids inside of it in the first place

I'm surprised it even works...

Put it in a bathtub full of bleach

It's a Wang from the 80s?

Same honestly.

acetone free brake clean and a scrub brush, prob just get a new psu and don't put it in upside down this time. I can see where the hsf or gpu have just bveen dripping shit into the power supply, this is the most disgusting pc I have ever seen

I have cleaned worst pc than your OP.

>this whole fucking thread

For the price of a professional cleaning, you could go buy a small compressor, take it outside, and clean it yourself.

You are a fucking idiot, OP.

Man up and do it yourself. If it seems too daunting, order a new case. Cleaning part by part is a lot easier than hunting down every last cache of matted dust in there. A new case will hands down be cheaper than taking it to some guy. You also have to factor in how, if he charges by the hour, he'd see it as a nice, long job.

So, again, do it yourself. Isopropyl in mas quantities, static free wipes, canned air. I know literally nothing about static free shop vacs other than they exist around a $150 price point; I doubt yours would be left in a returnable condition if saving money is a thing.

I'd also probably just get a new PSU too. I mean, if you clean it and it's still giving you proper readings in speccy it's fine, but it looks like it's seen some shit.

get rid of the defective cat and this

>unhook pc
>take it outside with cover off
>blast every hole with compressed air from a compressor till it comes out clean
>???
>profit

I dunno wtf ppl are talking about fucking dumping it in Iso. The geeks quad asshole will only do the above and lay a bunch of ransomware on your pc, which takes a pic of you while fapping to your anime waifu, then encrypts all your files and holds them hostage for your tendies.