/tosg/ - Temple OS

templeos.org

Other urls found in this thread:

4kev.org/
templeos.org/Videos/MAH00227.MP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Entertain God and your ass will follow.

I wonder if I can get people to switch to Temple OS en mass if I just make masterpiece-tier games in every genre but only in Holy C

>tfw last terry video was 3 days ago...

I enjoy this break. I finally took the plunge into TempleOS and am slowly working my way through the tutorials, getting into the language and structure.

Before I'd follow Terry because he was smart, and funny- but Temple OS seemed too complex for me... Now I have evolved, and what seemed complicated to me before now seems way simpler than what exists on Linux/Windows

i wonder if the cia niggers have something to do with that

4kev.org/

What is so noteworthy about this OS

It has its own programming language and runs entirely in Ring 0.

What's with Terry's drumming obsession and why doesn't he have a real drum set? Did his parents take it away? I've seen his tiny little drums before, kinda sad desu.

A few things

1. Un-obfuscated. It is the simplest and most effective operating system ever made.
2. It just looks and feels right. TempleOS was inspired by God. Terry Davis has divine intellect- it shows.
3. Terry Davis is the only one man to ever make an operating system. He wrote the compiler, kernel, graphics, everything. No one is as smart as Terry and can approach the problem from EVERY perspective, ergo no operating system is better than Terry's.

Pic related. 3D bitmaps in the command line.

I hate to break your balls, but everyone in my university's comp eng course has to write a hobby os. Its actually easier than you think. I feel that people like terry because they're dumber than him, and they need to feel like there's hope.

Wrong. No one on the planet has written a fully functional compiler, kernel, and graphics pipeline from the bottom up. He wrote his own language. It's called Holy C.

If you were a white man you'd understand.

They're probably just taking bits of GNU/Linux that they like, and putting them together. I doubt they are actually writing the whole OS, with drivers, the kernal, and everything else that goes with it.

Listen, Terry Davis didn't just make an operating system. He created the greatest Operating System in history and by divine right will be named King and Intel will prostrate themselves before him.

Lol. I give up. There are litterally tons of books on writing compilers, my personal fave is the one by Fischer and LeBlanc. Kernals aren't hard either. Hell, even RMS wrote a book about gcc and compilers. And graphics are like 2nd year shit after you finish abstract and linear math. Anyone that is mastering in comp eng can do this because its litterally apart of their course. But hey. I get it, you need hope. Terry ripped C64 and polished it with a derrivation of C, and called it his own. He's Sup Forumstier trash. Enjoy your meme.

And yet ONLY TERRY DAVIS has ever done it all.

Too bad you're a nigger and can't fathom it.

wtf are you talking about, templeOS is not a hobby OS it's a fucking sacrament to god

secondly I'd like to see you write your own compiler, OS, language, and god interpreter made from specifications from god himself, dumbass

???
I wasn't talking about Terry, I was talking about college students

Freshman detected. You still don't understand anything.

Lol you faggots sound worse than apple fans. Its litterally apart of any top tier univiersity's cirriculum to do all of this in comp eng. I feel bad you two. There are kids that do all of this and more.

>Its litterally apart of any top tier univiersity's cirriculum to do all of this in comp eng.
Wow. so how come ONLY TERRY DAVIS has ever done it?

hmmmmmm

Damn it feels good to be white.

No it isn't. You just don't understand what the courses entail and what this guy did.

>hurr im white so I take pride in terry davis
Im white too and I'm sad you're apart of my gene pool. Also Temple is a hobby os, we do what he does for fun.

lol I do, I love his work but its nothing new, it is impressive.

you are a nigger.

How's Terry doing? Anything new with him? I know he deleted most of his site, seemed to be going through a rough time.

Nice retort there, buddy.

None of the stuff you do even in MIT courses is complex enough to be cohesive to create a one-man OS. He is the only person to ever do it.

you're a dumb nigger. what is there to retort? your contribution to this thread is stupid nigger shit. ignorant lies. want a banana nigger?

You're right, because we do things that are mosty complex, but your work is merit of your effort. Terry's os is impressive, but people make hobby os's all the time. What I find the most amazing about his OS is holy C and his REPL integration seems flawless. The compiler looks a lot like c64 though... almost too identicle, but he did mention some years ago that he was influenced by it, so go figure.

I'm currently looking at some of his code and I do think he's amazing, but we make compilers a lot at my school, normally in Assembly. Look at the book I reccomended earlier, its a good start if you're into hobby OSes.

please, you're making my sides hurt.

>you're making my sides hurt.
sickle cell?

Hello, Diana.

>Damn it feels good to be white.

Put your money where with mouth is then noob. I challenge you to create your own Temple OS. I'll wait.

>Its litterally apart of any top tier univiersity's cirriculum to do all of this in comp eng
build an operating system?
no it isnt.
Building a compiler?
yes.

BOYS HE'S ALIVE!

templeos.org/Videos/MAH00227.MP4

nice

Nice try CIA

what does he think about pajeets?