Which one is the greater evil for online freedom/privacy?

Which one is the greater evil for online freedom/privacy?

Opposition to fascism is no crime.

posts like this are designed to humiliate.

It's not so you can be tricked into liking google or microsoft. it's obvious they're the fascists controlling the world.

the reason they tell these crazy fucking OBVIOUS is so gradually you stop pointing it out. they want to emasculate you.

>being a racist, paranoid pedophile with something to hide
Neither

>muh masculinity
Has clearly rotted you brain. Name one non fascist who has gotten into trouble because of Google or Microsoft.
>you can't

the ultimate goal of the jew is to lie to your face while you say nothing because you're an emasculated little liar.

that is the easiest goyim to control. a broken goyim who accepts lies.

What if i declare you a fascist?

>muh jews

People who fight fascism can't be fascist. Idiot.

you know the kikes have won when you can call microsoft anti-facsist with a straight face and all the goyim stay silent.

that's what it's all about.

humiliation. just keep lying until the goys shut up.

You badmouthed the corporation i work for, thus you are by definition a facist and we're already working to correct your behavior.
Have a good day.

The CEO of Microsoft is not Jewish you nazi fool. What are you even talking about?

That's not how fascism works, but you will do anything to deflect from your bigotry I guess.

stop goysplaining

Google. Microsoft is slowly dying.

Sorry, but i already told my 4 television stations to say you're a fascist, and we dug up that three twitter posts from 2009 that prove it.

So you think it's bad to doxx fascists if they did a good job hiding it for a while?

yeah they put a little pajeet clueless nigger in there because it's further humiliating to the goyim to see monkeys in suits be their boss.

Bad, good, i don't care, i'm not paid to care.
You badmouthed our corporation, so you're bad for our business, thus you are a fascist.

>Microsoft is slowly dying.
um what kind of google propaganda
>googles entire existence relies on ads
>microsoft actually still sells software
gee i wonder which is less fragile

>implying you're smarter than him
Ahahaha dumb redneck Dunning Krueger is the best.

you deserve the shitty pol-tier replies you got and you know it. it was an entirely pointless display of facetious rhetoric from the beginning

>implying this has happened
Just come out and defend nazis like you want to Sup Forums.

I'm brilliant.

That's why they put dumbfuck monkey niggers on TV. To fuck with me.

They are equally evil, but Google is worse due to the popularity of mobile browsing.

Google, clearly. MS no longer has any kind of a monopoly since 90% of an average user's day to day usage is done online. And Google touches nearly everything done online.

At least Google doesn't (yet) attempt to assfuck you at the PC OS level. With online shit you can not use it, block it, firewall it (to some degree) and such. With Windows? You can do that too, but you can't ever really trust it. Google does the same shit with Android and mobile devices, of course, but to me at least those are less important than a PC.

Ask United Airlines.
They sure removed a lot of posts of facists badmouthing em from twitter.

Enjoy your eventual helicopter ride, faggot.

For your PC you still have other options. Such as Mac or Linux. Try using the internet without touching Google for a day.

>Fake News.

Enjoy your life after you're outed, fired, and ostracized from society, redneck. It will be short if antifa are nearby.

Yep.
Fascists were saying that the new samsung 9 explode, so every single one of em is fake news.

Actually, it's not a question so easy to answer if you think carefully about it...

True but Google changing it's stance from being very pro-freedom of speech to very selective censorship is troubling considering the amount of control they have over so much of what people see and hear.
And it's pretty hypocritical coming from a company pushing so hard for net neutrality.

It's actually illegal to fire someone over their political views in my state. So if they do, I'll be living off my lawsuit winnings. And Antifa? They try breaking into my house they're leaving in body bags.

Google probably for a simple reason: their products are actually good. The problem with Microsoft is that when they can win easily battles due to it's size and resources, they're too aggressive and brute. A potential business partner needs to either be sure to get enough money from a deal with them in a way it definitely compensates the risk or to be prepared to be used and discarded for almost nothing.

Google at least know how to keep their users with products better than competition so they keep coming back while Microsoft needs to use a lot of lock-in tactics and to get as much deals with institutions (being schools the most important ones) to keep people from using anything else, i mean, their strategy is to try to cripple competing products, not make theirs better.

Google at least know how to play to be the good guy most of the time. At this point Microsoft tries but they always eventually destroy their own mask eventually, so at this point no one believes them easily even if they genuinely try to do something good.

Google by far.
If a company is going to have access to my data, I'd rather it not be the one that makes 90% of their revenue from selling it to advertisers.

Both