/ptg/ - Private Tracker General - A is for Anipollo edition

Previous: →

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

>NEWS
TehConnection Open Signups Brought to you by Screenwatcher, please message him for more details.
Swizzin is the best Seedbox Software ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/WOiIcqj.png
i.imgur.com/UFlfKZ7.png
torrents.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And you think that would get me in trouble? What if I cap my speeds?

if vpns arent allowed then yeah, if they are though then if they bother you about it tell them to fuck off

>RED is hemorrhaging users
>Forums are a ghost town
>Most torrents completely unseeded
>RED staff caught faking stats again

hmm...

What is a reasonable level to cap down/up speeds on a college campus WiFi network if I want to
a) not attract the attention of university IT, and
b) not significantly inconvenience other students on the network

you buy a seedbox

Okay, but let's assume I'm not going to do that at this time.

Get Gay with the IT Staff

You joke, but could I actually win favor with IT kids by offering them invites? Also I'm at a bit of a loss with that because I'm pretty tech illiterate.

YOU WILL GET TREEBANNED LIKE OUR GOD SCREENWATCHER!

>tfw have to filter these stupid fucking threads because of Sup Forums spoilers in Sup Forums
Mods should just ban this filth and never look back.

>literally in every sought after tracker

i miss the thrill of the catch

What is a good dedicated IP VPN service that isn't crazy expensive? I was going to go with Nord, but the dedicated IP service costs an annual $70 on top of the required regular membership ($69, for a total of $139 per year).

>get a decent seedbox or VPS
>setup OpenVPN
>???
>profit

PureVPN costs just $24 each year on top of $39 regular annual membership, if that's any good

But I need a dedicated IP so I can access tracker websites.

>wifi
No need to cap anything
Also IT doesn't give a shit and torrents themselves, as long as you don't get DMCAs no one cares.

Autism irssi gives me error in rutorrent, how to fix?

i rather use protonvpn >cabal only

>still using rutorrent

Some trackers warn that accessing their site from a big public IP, such as a college campus network, will forever link your account with any others that have used that IP or will ever use that IP, and if any one of those is banned, so too will yours. I am concerned about this. Should I not be? Does this actually happen?

Ask them in IRC

ptg is dead

Literally half of the posts in this thread are me!

I just VPN in from my seedbox with DNS leaks blocked.

AB rewarding yen based on torrent count and not size of the contents is retarded

useless spaghetti shitposts finally killed /ptg/. totally didn't see that one coming.

Yes. They don't.

Threadly reminder that MQA is not lossless.

>anime
t. kyle

t.newfag

>Sup Forums - technology

Did you read your school's policy on piracy/copyright/dmca's? Some schools are incredibly strict and your only way would be either through throttling that hurts your ratio or using a seedbox. Other schools may not give a shit as long as they don't get dmca letters for your actions which won't happen if you stick to private trackers.

>Technology ≠ anime
>Sup Forums ≠ Sup Forums

>keisatsu
Good one

>Death.Note.2017.1080p.Netflix.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-QOQ

Hey niggas

I am playing with the thought of joining jpopsuki, however, I am only interested in CD rips with proper log files.
So do the uploads there typically contain logs?

No.

None at all?

There are CD rips containing logs there but JPS doesn't have a logchecker.
If that's not a problem for you it's possible you will find what you're looking for there.

Okay, thank you.
Guess there could be some decent uploads not available on the other music trackers with proper logs.

Almost every VPS has a dedicated IPv4 address. You can get a cheap VPS for about $15 a year

Can't you just take the RED interview? They use an updated logchecker.

get a $5 VPS and a set up openvpn

fuck off neon

Sup Forums was the guro board

I am on APL, RED and NWCD. I heard JPS has a great collection of Asian music, so I am hoping for stuff that's not on either of the general music trackers with proper quality.

lel you think people on RED don't have jpop accounts too?

No, I don't. I just think/hope there are some uploads on JPS that aren't on the other trackers.
Otherwise the tracker would be quite useless if it's just a subset of RED, which is easy to get into anyway.

There's a shitload, don't worry

RED does not have every single album/single that has been uploaded to JPS.
Also, JPS has tons of other Asian content that you will probably not find in any other tracker.

I'm saying people from RED have already scour jpop for easy uploads

I have a 15 USD vps that doubles as a seedbox.

* a year

Jps has loads of stuff not on other trackers. But no, the standards are not as stringent. So you'll have to decide whether muh log and cue is more important than having the music at all

I know the thread is about private trackers, but what the hell do people use for public trackers today?
All the sites i used to use seems to be bloated with open-on-click adds and what not, even bypassing ublock origin

There's plenty of 100% log albums not on RED.

rutracker
read the wiki

>not already having TBs of buffer from the freeleech

Sounds great. Thanks, mates.

>hoarding ratio like a seedbox nigger

>AB rewarding yen based on torrent count

They don't do that.

apooloo open signups coming real soon

Hello everyone,

I'm on few general trackers like TL, AR and few others. I wonders, what is everyone best place to get 1080p TV shows? Either private or public?

btn but good luck getting an invite to it. mtv is the second best choice and they have an interview system now

BroadcasTheNet is the best (private) tracker for TV shows. It's also ratioless. Your only problem will be to get in.
I got in through PTP a while ago, but that's definitely not the best route right now, maybe someone else can help out describing the easiest path.

As mentioned, you should aim for MTV, as you are not a member of a respectable private tracker, therfore, BTN is out of your reach at the moment.

at least post the original

>posting on Sup Forums instead of working so I can have things to download with my massive buffer

massive buffer=seedbox=game genie of the private tracker world

It's all the fucking same. Just like paying for better internet. Keep making excuses because you are either:
a) lazy
b) poor
c) incompetent or
d) all of the above

so is there a way I can send an invite to one of my friends without me knowing their email? We are both security minded individuals and do not want others to have knowledge of our secure email addresses

i love watching seedbox tards trying to defend and justify their ratio hoarding lol

delusional

buttmad

I love watching children try to justify how their use of resources somehow applies to every single other person on the internet.

>Error downloading files. Make sure autodl-irssi is started and configured properly (eg. password, port number): Error getting files listing: Error: Could not connect: (111) Connection refused
>everything is configured right
>same shit in autdl.cfg and conf.php
>gave all rights to everything
>irssi and autodl started in screen

Rly? Source on this?

Look at the numbers, if they don't bring in new users soon, there will be no one left on the site

apollo freeleech when

They honestly should do this. RED already covers the elitist approach to music trackers, so might as well try to go for the numbers.

Seems that Apollo recently disabled ~2000 users after not disabling any for inactivity in the weeks following their return after the prolonged downtime. It seems like they're still not deleting dead torrents like they used to - so torrent numbers seems to be growing, which is nice.
Stats - Apollo: i.imgur.com/WOiIcqj.png
Stats - Redacted: i.imgur.com/UFlfKZ7.png
Overview: torrents.neocities.org/

Old stats, Red has over half a million perfect flacs.

Yeah, may as well give up trying to compete with RED. It was a thing like 6 months ago, now they're dead in comparison.

Give up that approach and go full curry.

losing 20k users, or half the userbase, in 5 months, must be the most spectacular fail in private tracker history. lmao.

yeah, trolling aside, apollo is really dead right now. they get 2-3 posts an hour in the forums, losing 100+ users a day and if they started pruning dead torrents, i wonder if they'd even be breaking even..

it's not against the rules to offer invites to people you know in real life
you don't have to be absolute best friends with people to offer them invites

>collecting trackers
>thrill
you need to step out of the basement, m80

nostream

now now there is no need to be jelly

lol. ok, I'll give you that one.

>tfw another day
>another day I can't get into KG
>another day I'm forced to watch well directed anime and korean kino

Ehh. I'm bored enough to watch this. The 2016 Korean Drama was alright.

yes although
>friends
>don't know their email

great pyramid, sadly on AB a pyramid means nothing

What's the fastest way to get buffer on TehC? I have a seedbox.

motw

Movie of the week? Seedhost will probably get you close to 400GB using deluge, if you're with someone like OVH expect 700GB+

is it possible to watch irc announce and send torrents to my server?