Left: Java

Left: Java
Right: C

I like the right

Right looks better.

So Java has a bunch of nice looking but useless things that just get in the way when you're trying to get the job done?

C looks possibly underage

Right will age better too.

Left, big fake tits nice face. Thin.
Right, no tits, total butterface. Just waiting to get fat too.

I'm not into fake tits and silicone myself but I'd fuck left over the right one.

Rigth nice face

When I was a novice I always thought Java was hard...
Buy now Java has made me hard.

Right is Linus Torvalds' daughter. Similarity is remarkable.

Your program with Java:
example.class (3 MB), 1s to execute

Your program with C:
example.exe (15 KB), 0.01s to execute

Real life example

literally bloat

>C program segfaults after just 0.01 seconds

liquify tool tits and arms is one thing but why the hell did the idiot bulge up the eyes on the left and shrink them on the right?

photoshop was a mistake.

java has big useless things attached so she can't run as fast. and she probably has a ton of viruses

>being this much of a shitty programmer that you can't manage memory properly

that's about right for the amount of time and fuss she takes to get ready to leave the house.

Java has yellow teeth.

Pajeet detected.

This! Right doesn't have obnoxious fake tits, has a more genuine smile, softer facial features, and looks like she'd be more fun to snuggle with and watch movies. C has been proven to be the superior programming language because it's plain, fun and reliable. Java is a stupid gaudy whore with artificial boobs. Pajeet eternally BTFO.

Java is so useless you can't even segfault it without writing a ton of code, literally useless

For some reason I thought he meant left/right as in politics but now I think my analogy is better.

No it's Terry's daughter can't you see

>fake tits
really doubt it

Java's tits are bit too big. Still, overall the better choice since face matters most.

>left
>nice face
shit taste

>left is bloated with superficial features
Really makes you think.

I like the face on right better though.

>he's blind and doesn't see the painfully obvious edit, not even the smudged pixels next to her arm, the eyes or even the part where the door frame is bent like fuck

left or right Sup Forums?

To manage memory "properly" you need to reengineer higher level features and shoehorn them into you C program like Reference counting. Which will lead to bugs and wasted time which is never worth it unless you're making a game or a low level library

You need both the left and right, they compliment each other.

No, what you need to do is not be a fucking Pajeet and read your fucking code. For every malloc, you call free when you're done with the data. Of course, in order to do that you need clean and readable code in the first place, which is impossible in java since it's a disgusting language.

*aliases a malloc return value*
nothing personnel, kid

Java is object oriented tho. It's clearly a lesbian who only use toys, no dick allowed.

>blame the rich jews controlling the american government
Perfect

Why would you ever alias a malloc return value?

i'll take both any day