Custom Homepage Thread

Post pics of your custom homepage, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>news
>r/the_donald
>Sup Forums

OP please leave and don't come back

>we've always been at war with Eurasia goy

>news
r u mentally handicapped m9

Poland attacked first

google.com is my homepage. Anything else is just ricer shit.

>1 search bar for every website

disgusting.

>t_d
Man are you black? Because you're FUCKING BASED!

oh this faggot again,

Do you really get your news from from T_D and Sup Forums ?

>current year
>using google

HAHAHAHA

how do you get custom page for new tabs in firefox after the addon cant access local files anymore

Nice high effort bait, OP

you have to go back

about:blank because I am not an autist.

I fell for the meme and paid for a domain and hosting for one. sethpage.info OT looks like dog shot because I don't know duck about html or css

Fucking phone auto correct

>paid
>domain
>hosting
Is this a new level of bait? Or did you not realize that a startpage is a local offline html file with some pretty pictures and css

github pages, or embed the img as base64 encoded and the css in a single html and use the new tab override option.

this is worse than that time tumblr was here. please leave

You're crazy

working on something new, how does it look so far?

A lot better then mine

I like this one

Hey op let me tell you about a feature in your browser you've obviously never heard of

What's wrong with Reddit?

>using chrome
>signing into chrome
>using windows
what are you even doing here

Chrome is best browser. Windows is best OS. Why you shitting on them?

I hope all your links are generated with javascript from a JSON variable. Makes me cringe when people manually put in the HTML for lists.

muh botnet

>posts on Sup Forums using captchas so all your posts are tied to your Google account

Going to /r/the_donald has only been acceptable in the /ptg/ containment general on Sup Forums, nice try.

just wrecks

please make this a general!!!

Seems like you don't know shit about finance/investing.

it's called about:blank

also
>the_donald

>all these ricer manchildren

Well I did put the links in the html list. .an this is my first time using html.

LEAVE

Any tutorial how could I rice my homepage?
Thanks

study html/css

You can do the free codecademy courses on html and css. After that it's just a case of googling stackoverflow, lurking here, and lurking on r/startpages.
It helps if you have an idea of what you think looks good etc

>What's wrong with Reddit
YOU NEED TO LEAVE

Care to share? I love this one.

go away

/*//
// If this fails to make your head hurt, then maybe you are not thinking hard enough.
*///

// GOOD //
// LUCK ///*
*/// while(2+2==5){ throw( ';--"DROP TABLE *;' ); } //

/*('THE_IDIOT_TEST:)';--;DROP SCHEMA ALL;'--;'*/;'use strict';(function(J,A=(1/-0),Q=(-0/1),Z=(-1/0)){;'use strict';var ii=(Q-Z);J+=(Date.now()-J);if((Z===A)&&((-1*ii)===A)){return(this(J));}else{return(J);}})( Date.now() );//

/* NOTE:
//
// Having the ability to use a piece of remote control software does not make you a good hacker.
//
// Knowing how your tools work,
// and how you will work with your tools,
// and how you should treat them,
// will make you a real hacker.
//
//

What do I need to look up in order to do this?

Of course? Everywhere else just spoon-feeds you propaganda. If you haven't been to those places then I suggest you check them out and get red pilled.

Read 'Propaganda' by Jacques Ellul.

Learn to create an element inside another element using javascript. So you're trying to make one single link.

Next, learn how to loop through an array. Once you can loop through an array, you make an array of links and then every loop you create an element.

You can make it more complex where it's a 2d array, containing the url, text, a picture, and even category. So then when you want to move the element to a new category you just change the the category value.

i.e. var links = [
["mysite.com", "My Site", "Personal"]
, ["