SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I FUCKED UP

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I FUCKED UP

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com
stackexchange.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check/set your boot drive in bios.

try switching between UEFI and BIOS mode.

>Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

>For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
>startpage.com/ or >duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)
>stackexchange.com/
now fuck off

Not your personal tech forum kiddo

@INSTALL
G
E
N
T
O
O

Oddly enough something similar happened to me today. I had a bunch of browser tabs open in arch / i3, was stuttering, had a veracrypt hdd attached via USB, everything froze and had to hard reboot, upon reboot the entire SSD in my laptop died, linux and windows partitions gone and drive just isn't recognizable anymore.

rip.

Have you tried disconnecting drives that don't contain an operating system?

:/

install gentoo

Eject any CDs, and remove any USBs.

If that doesn't work, chances are your hard drive is either disconnected, or dead.

How the hell did the SSD die? I thought those things were supposed to last like 500 years.

Did you manage to format every single OS partitions you had?

No idea, just gave out. It was a micron brand SSD on a used thinkpad though so maybe it just gave up.

I blame linux.

>I blame linux.
Pretty sure that's not how it works.

give no info get no help

I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE IN WHAT IM DOING

Secure erase, reinstall windows. If you don't have an ssd just reinstall windows.
If you got something you need to save put that HDD in another pc and make a backup.

t. newfags

LoL
thank god i already troubleshooted these to death if any of these shit happens ill know what to do

How did you manage to nuke your OS? the fuck

>showing a screenshot of a photo on your smartphone you took of the screen of your laptop

>I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE IN WHAT IM DOING

we see it lol

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY MORE
I'M SO SCARED THE LAPTOP IS MAKING BEEPING NOISES
MY NAN IS GONNA KILL ME

>laptop is making beeping noises.
Your hard drive is dead. Its an easy replacement. 2.5" SATA.

You need to leave now.

Keep calm OP. No need to worry. Just buy an new HDD (or SSD if the laptop's worth it), reinstall your OS and restore your data from backups.

this
just install a new HDD and put some windows or whatever on it, she won't notice.
or bring it to someone who knows how to do this

If you can't figure out how to swap it with a youtube video, I would be genuinely confused.

>Screenshot_20170825-135453.jpg
Fake

SUMMERS HERE
THE TIME IS RIGHT
FOR BEING A STUPID CUNT

So in the end I took it to my local Chinese pawn star and he said to me "is dead"

Kill yourself, retard.