Please let me see your watch

Hello, I'm looking for a good and nice watch. Show me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/18896591_142148876332176_5558437535069241344_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watch

>those nails

Delicious. I would lick them all night.

I wear a POS £20 watch my grandma got me, and I get compliments on it

>I can't read a watch so I only use my phone
Dumbass

How's this, boys?

>i need two clocks
retard

>I don't understand that watches are fashion accessories
NERD! Take a shower

You posted this on the technology board, not the fashion board, therefore it's only logical that I assume you want to discuss the technological aspect of watches and in that way watches are redundant since everyone today has a phone capable of telling the current time.

Casio f91w

I'm still trying to decide between this and 105-w

enjoy

Stop the clock, Ahmed.

casio w96h

>I'm an arrogant smarty-pants, please look at me.
No, you're a retard, and here's why: I want to see devices worn on the wrist. They are tech, and fashionable. In fact, I'd say that it is precisely because they are tech that they are so fashionable. If people thought like you, smartwatches wouldn't exist.

Got me one of these bad boys.

Not only that, but you didn't disprove that you CAN'T READ A WATCH LMAO

That has to be a joke, holy crap

Same here
No matter what else I try I always end up with this little fucker

I'm afraid I don't see the appeal.

Me neither

I can't put my finger on it, it's something no other watch has that makes it seem so.. special.. dunno desu

If you want a smart watch I can't do anything but recommend the G watch R/Urbane. Battery life for me is about a 1 3/4 days WITH always-on active, if you throw it on the charger every day when you shower it basically never dies. It's got replaceable straps (big deal for me), android wear so app support is pretty decent and you can make/get any watch face you want, and a fully round OLED screen. Literally the only thing it's missing for me is the speaker for phone calls.

I've been trying to find something to replace it/upgrade to but nothing hits everything I want like the GWR. I've been looking at the ZenWatch 3, but that has proprietary leather/rubber straps which I'm not fond of.

and a F91w for work.

My maaan

:3
Same timezone senpai, franon here

>Americans think telling time on a watch is hard
>Americans think it is a special skill to be able to read a watch
Literally a nation of retards. I used to hate Americans, but now I feel sorry for you, as one feels sorry for a child with learning problems.

meranom.com

scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/18896591_142148876332176_5558437535069241344_n.mp4

Pareil mon loulou, quel même t'a fait acheter cette montre?

Are they worth it? I'm thinking about getting one
My timezone isn't much different, germanon here :3

>Americans
>Image source is BBC

Sure

My blind uncles and blind aunt have one of these.

Are you blind user?

I never really use the calculator eventhough I'm a memegineer but everything works fine, there is an alarm, two different clocks, it's cheap and it gets the bitches wondering

I don't regret it all. It being bigger and different that the usual Casios is a bonus too

Listen, I'm not the one shitting on watches. Can you blame me for thinking you can't read it? I thought you were dumb.

I don't like watches because they're too heavy

Can't say I know much about watches but it was a gift and I think it looks cool.