Just find this in the trash, sealed. My dad threw it away because "old os"

Just find this in the trash, sealed. My dad threw it away because "old os".
Is it worth it to go from W10 to W7?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/4639ly/download_official_isos_of_windows_7_windows_81/
ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Windows-7-Ultimate-SKU-GLC-00182-Full-Retail-Sealed-Box-32-64-bit-disk-/
ebay.com/itm/WINDOWS-7-ULTIMATE-32-64-BIT-GLC00182-DVD-ACTIVATION-KEY-RETAIL-FACTORY-SEALED-/263156400355
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Windows_7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe if you're one of those retro geeks , for everyday use windows 10 is the best choice though

>Is it worth it to go from W10 to W7?

If you enjoy using outdated shit from 2009, sure.

W7 isn't retro...

Give it to me. Better in someone's hand rather than trash.
My address is
PF Hostel, SRM University, Chennai, India

>sealed
Sell it.
Now.

Your father is a retard.
I wouldn't open it, keep it as a relic. If you want to use 7 jut grab an updated ISO from the official Microsoft site.
Here's a guide reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/4639ly/download_official_isos_of_windows_7_windows_81/
The only bad thing is that the current win 7 ISO is in French iirc, but just download the English language later.

Give it back James

Why sell it now when he can sit 10 more years and get more money out of it.

It's like £9 on ebay. You think it's going to go up?

ive made a fucking mistake
i opened it
fuck me
200£ on ebay, sealed
fuck

Who the fuck want to buy it in the future?

W7 keys can still be used to activate Windows 10. So this is effectively a free W10 license.

Not him but that thing OP is holding is 100$ now.
ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Windows-7-Ultimate-SKU-GLC-00182-Full-Retail-Sealed-Box-32-64-bit-disk-/
And yes I do think it's going to go up.

>200£ on ebay, sealed

That may be the price they're listed at, but nobody is buying them, don't worry.

Are you mentally retarded user?
That's like saying "who's going to buy this original vinyl of the Beatles in 20 years"? Kys.

Ya blew it.gif.

I'm looking at completed listings and they are definitely selling

Keep it it's a free W7 Key that can be upgraded to windows 10.
If anything you can sell it as a W10 upgrade for cheap.

Yeah desu you fucked up next time just listen to me and ignore everyone else. Tl next time.

ebay.com/itm/WINDOWS-7-ULTIMATE-32-64-BIT-GLC00182-DVD-ACTIVATION-KEY-RETAIL-FACTORY-SEALED-/263156400355

Beatles is vinyl idiot... This is digital form software.. KYS...

Doesnt anyone care about poor students in india?

why did you open it anyway

>1 seller sell it for $110 and another seller sell it for $275..
>I think I will buy the $275

Why american is so stupid??
No wonder trump become a president

Comfy as kid?

because im a fucking retard with no patience

i would have just kept it on the shelf
it looks so nice in the op and im not even using windows lol

You can upgrade to 10 from a bootlegged version of 7 still.

No. It is the worst nightmare. Especially being aware that there exists other countries that consist of reasonable human beings and not some shitty black niggers that just want to eat, fuck (meaning rape) and die.

>chink'd

Well Windows 7 is a little less of a botnet but not by much, it will continue to suffer from major security holes like WanaCry, and you wont be able to use DX12 for vidya.

However a lot of older programs have issues on W10 and not so much on W7, and the Vulkan API is likely to win out over DX12 as consoles are slowly dying and vidya companies dislike the idea of being locked into the Microsoft store as a rule.

So is it worth it? Depends on what you value. However it might be worth looking into a distro of Linux as it's likely the future. Personally what I do is have a dual booted Debian/Win 7 machine. Mind you I don't even boot into Windows 7 anymore but it's useful in case I find something I need to use Windows for. But you do you OP.

There's no such thing as "less of a botnet" you're either part of it or not.

You still think about that? Install that good shit.

it's not worth the hassle

Once I saw someone selling a brand new X220 on eBay, a couple months ago actually. This fucking retard opened the box to 'check the contents' on a sealed box from Lenovo, then proceeded to strew the contents across his grubby carpet for the eBay picture. I've seen this happen quite a bit. Its both infuriating and hilarious.

even though it's an objectively superior OS

Welp, at least you can still use the key with Win10.

Mainstream support is dead, so yeah it kinda is retro.

Pajeet, my son.

Missing the point completely. It can be a poster, a hat whatever. It has value besides "durr hurt muh software that I can download for free on the internet why would I buy it hur".

>Vulkan API is likely to win out over DX12
I wish you were right but Doom 2016 and Dota 2 are the only notable games with Vulkan support. There are way more games with DX12 support and there will continue to be.

>consoles are slowly dying
You couldn't be more wrong PS4 will continue to dominate (60m units in April), the Xbox One X is their most preordered console, and the Switch is Nintendo's best console launch in terms of sales.

>Here's a guide
>current win 7 ISO is in French iirc, but just download the English language later
>listen to me
>ignore everyone else
Okay but you are retarded too.
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Windows_7

Just install GNU/Linux and keep that to sell it in 40 years you dumb fuck.

Don't go with Windows 10. Even if you do, don't use the Windows 7 COA to activate it. It would be a dick move.

Don't encourage this.

i'd just save it and try to ebay that shit in a few years