Firefox users literally on SUICIDE WATCH

This piece of shit leaks EVERYTHING about you:

cs1.ca/ttest/dump.html

>ain't clickin that shit nigga

gay

src="resource:///defaults/preferences/firefox.js"
Wew lad

Stupid question but what exactly does it leak?

OPs autism

isn't Tor browser firefox on steroids?

kek

>on steroids
No, it's just firefox with a few different defaults and a couple of extensions.

Nothing is "leaked", it's just a js script that prints your browsers preferences.

>leaks EVERYTHING
woah dude, like this shit leaks my browser preferences WOAH

Dumb fucking autist. KYS.

you can even embed this in an svg i bet

>steroids
i think the word is HARDened

Bitch stop whining and submit a bugreport if you think you've found a bug.

Ever heard of AJAX ?

Ever heard of fingerprinting ? The second you make a change to any of this, it can be used to identify you on future visits

>The second you make a change to any of this
>defaults
Are you retarded?

>the second you make changes to your default settings you are TRACKED
Man, if I was working in google, I would not hire brainlet apes like you, it actually undermines reputations

this is the state of Sup Forums

fingerprinting doesn't work like that
although, by using firefox you've naturally have an easier to target system
but alas, firefox users don't care much about privacy when the browser itself is laced with analytics aka telemetry.

>although, by using firefox you've naturally have an easier to target system
nope

>firefox users don't care much about privacy when the browser itself is laced with analytics aka telemetry
found a shill

Firefox devs on suicide watch

You guys realize that fingerprinting is done server-side, right?
If the server sees something weird (Chrome 55 with different HTML 5 compatibility, weird referrer, fonts that don't match the OS) it will be stored and sold anyway.
Yes, Google Analytics is receiving useless information, useless information that still van be used to track you.
The only way to effectively combat fingerprinting is to blend in with the normies, not to wear a trenchcoat and sunglasses in a nudist beach.

Top fucking kek

Put your retarded mind at ease and simply use a random agent spoofer.

45% suicide rate is a successful treatment for the mentally ill in leftist hell.

Well, please help make Sup Forums a better place. Why what I said was retarded shit ?

Good good

>The only way to effectively combat fingerprinting is to blend in with the normies, not to wear a trenchcoat and sunglasses in a nudist beach.
I agree with this but you should also be changing often

Out of all the information they have, it would probably be pretty easy for them to track across small changes like that.

You're very, very stupid. Your stupidity angers me and I don't like you. I really hope you die without having children so your ignorant genes won't be contributed to the human race.

>nudist beach
hot af 2bh family

That hurts.

The problem is being able to do it remotely.

So what now? Is there a better browser that has good addon support? Cause seriously, fuck this shit.

if enough people start moving to brave maybe we can finally kill firefox

I'm only going to move if there's anything better that has good addon support. From what I've seen, there isn't.

You refuse to install the latest version of your OS, why do you want to install the latest version of Firefox?
Brave will never be anywhere near as relevant. You are ironically shilling for Chrome.

I agree but if Firefox continues down a path where its other ""features"" are bad enough that even with addons it isn't worth using anymore then I'll switch

Milkdude

Huh. It isn't showing anything for me.

I don't know, user. I don't see my name, address, SSN, bank account, or any other personal information about me in there.

It needs JS to run. If you have noscript or something, it won't show anything.

If your aim is to avoid fingerprinting, you have lost the battle if javascript.enabled = true.

Then I guess I'm ok. This is pretty much the only place I disable some scripts for. Even then, I have a VPN, and a Spoofer.

>unironically shilling Windows 10

No, I'm telling you not to update firefox if you don't like the newer version

click on legacy and it'll tell you how to allow legacy addons until 2018

then you'll need to change to ESR

>strg+U
>basically 1-2 javascript call then calling local, integrated documents

1/10 made me reply