/csg/

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/t/538544/clip-repair-of-jack-and-volume-control-and-replacing-battery
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_612584.html
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-2015-free-shipping-toy-guns-Electric-toy-gun-acoustooptical-svd-infrared-electric-sniper-gun-submachinegun/32249934329.html
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170825124520&SearchText=323036P
addonics.com/products/ad5esapm-e.php
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Unique-Design-Cool-Watch-for-Men-LED-Digital-Binary-Watches-Sport-LED-Steel-Wristwatch-relogio/32403964512.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-T189-Mini-DV-Camera-HD-mini-camera-1080P-720P-Micro-Camera-Digitale-DVR-Cam/32794929315.html
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32814199752.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-Wine/32795543393.html
gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_492338.html
aliexpress.com/item/1X-Super-CUTE-Mini-6CM-Plush-Stuffed-Banana-TOY-DOLL-Bouquet-Plush-Toy-Lover-s-Gift/32788616852.html
aliexpress.com/item/7000-lbs-rope-to-neck-yourself-with/32792671265.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4x-global
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-2-in
banggood.com/600TVL-8_0MP-14-2_8mm-CMOS-FPV-170-Degree-Wide-Anlge-Lens-Camera-PALNTSC-p-984345.html
aliexpress.com/item/Eachine-H8-Mini-Headless-RC-Helicopter-Mode-2-4G-4CH-6-Axle-Quadcopter-RTF-Remote-Control/32744422553.html
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170825153930&SearchText=wire clip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looking for a metal band for my Mi Band 2. Which brand should I buy?

>no news
w-e-w

I ordered a Ruizu X02 for my grandma because the battery in her clip is dying.
It's fucking shit. I hope she doesn't mind how bad it sounds. I think I'll see if I can find a suitable battery for her clip (I need one for my own anyway).
Wouldn't recommend it, except maybe for podcasts.

so if I have something in my Ali basket I'll get an email when the price drops?

user! You can replace clip+ batteries!

Open it up and search for the battery code on the device!
head-fi.org/t/538544/clip-repair-of-jack-and-volume-control-and-replacing-battery

I've personally done this... and I actually only got an extra 2 hours out of it.

What's everyone's take on the mi notebook air? Is it worth it?

>News
• user got a Viltrox vx-10 Peak Design Capture Clip knockoff • user 's small single strap backpack arrived • user made a pastebin documenting his chinese mints • user got a mysterious package from his ruski friend • user reviews wireless charger • user got white sprouts on his chink clothes • user has grown big chink mint in his garden

I'm looking for a global redmi 4x and a global redmi note 4x. Anyone got a link to those two? I'm getting the 4x note for my pops and the 4x for my bro. Are those decent pics or is there anything else I should get?

whats a good headphone amp?

>search for the battery code
Huh. Didn't actually think that would get me anywhere. The ones that pop up are not the exact same though. I was just going to find one with suitable dimensions tbqh. I've had it apart forever, just never bordered to order a new battery.
>I actually only got an extra 2 hours out of it.
What do you mean? My battery is completely dead.

Need a cheap projector that's at least 720p native and has miracast, any suggestions?

How good/bad are chinkshit projectors? any experiences?

Anyone have any recommendations for stereo bluetooth headphones that aren't in-ear?I'd prefer something that hangs off my ears rather than cans, want to use them for light workout/working with my phone. I hate the trend towards in-ear, they're uncomfortable as fuck

Dubs decide what I spend $25 on from AliExpress
Trips = $50

As long as it's shippable to USA.

Will buy immediately

Is it better to pay with paypal than with a creditcard? How do I convert other currency to usd?
Site is gearbest

>Is it better to pay with paypal than with a creditcard?
Yes.
>How do I convert other currency to usd?
Your bank should do that for almost free. Or if you have a shit bank that rips you off you can let paypal rip you off slightly less instead.

>whats a good headphone amp?
walnut v2/v2s or zhishan z1

Sanrenmu, Ganzo, Enlan / Bee, ...

There are more good brands I think but these are the ones I can remember of the top of my head.

I got both from Sanrenmu & Ganzo a folding knife and both are as sharp and as well finished as you would expect from a western brand costing ~5x as much.

I'd check out AliExpress, Gearbest and FastTech if you want to buy something.

For instance I just ordered a similar model as another user bought in a previous thread. His was the version with the carbon scales, I bought a variation in Army Green (but the black one's the cheapest at the moment):

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_612584.html

aliexpress.com/item/HOT-2015-free-shipping-toy-guns-Electric-toy-gun-acoustooptical-svd-infrared-electric-sniper-gun-submachinegun/32249934329.html

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170825124520&SearchText=323036P

Enjoy user

This ^^

I used this port multiplier a few years ago.
addonics.com/products/ad5esapm-e.php

It worked fine for a year or so and then it crapped out, causing the disks to randomly disconnect and stuff.

I wouldn't buy one again, though in your case you won't have much choice.

Site is gearbest, can't I do it myself for free?

>anodized blue junk
>flames
If I was an edgy 12 year old, I'm sure I would find that totally "rad". Anything without flames, clips and anodized junk in contrasting colors?

All chink projectors are 480p

Find your own chinkshit then faggot, dude was trying to help with a rather comprehensive reply.

Autism watch & spy cam for dubs

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Unique-Design-Cool-Watch-for-Men-LED-Digital-Binary-Watches-Sport-LED-Steel-Wristwatch-relogio/32403964512.html

aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-T189-Mini-DV-Camera-HD-mini-camera-1080P-720P-Micro-Camera-Digitale-DVR-Cam/32794929315.html

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Eaosi x6

Then pick one of the 100s of other models, there's sure to be something you'd like

Thanks user

Not the OP, but any good super-cheap projectors? I'm fine with 480, just want something dirt cheap that'll display. I have an apartment balcony and think it'd be cool to play movies out on the wall piped from the computer(4-5 feet away tops)

Sorry, it was nothing personal, kid. Just annoyed that they ruined a perfectly good looking knife with stupid flashy shit.
Fuck you, useless piece of shit.

Just got a chinkphone with Flyme OS, should I get rid of that shit asap or is it OK privacy/security wise?

m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32814199752.html

aliexpress.com/item/2017-Wine/32795543393.html x7

Oh, I did find them, but they just aren't identical. I'm sure they'll work. At least the 3-wire one. Which one did you get?

>When GearBest pretends to be the Government of China's National Tourism Administration and causes your package to be seized & destroyed and refuses a refund

is it a good buy?
gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_492338.html

>canada border services
If only they declared it as syrian refugees

Do you want a bag of sand?

Do you mean when you're paying or just on the site? Top right on the site if the latter.
Not particularly.

Anyone who has followed this general for a while knows that keyboard shitposter knows a mod and has him do his bidding.

That is why keyboard shitposter doesn't get banned for referral links, advertising, promoting monetised YouTube channels, etc. In threads where 20-30 posts would get deleted keyboard shitposter's wouldn't.

Some anons have a theory that keyboard shitposter is several people, including a mod. Comfy went from 0 subs for his stupid bird videos to nearly 7. And if you think he's not making money off of you stupid faggots think again.

I don't even go to this general any more. I just checked it for shits and giggles and surprise surprise more keyboard shitposter drama. Mods allowed some autist to literally own a general on a Sup Forums board. Which other board has this kind of shit?

This is an anonymous imageboard where keyboard shitposters are looked down upon. Except you poor fuckers here worship a keyboard shitposter in a thread made for making buying dollar shit from China easier.

You're all a bunch of keyboard shitposters. kys yourselves

Then which one is better?

give me a list of
ESSENTIAL cute chink shit every cute girl should have. user already recommended me the pink hello kitty keyboard, but i desire MORE

Is a solar powered dummy security camera a good idea or will it burn down my house?

I would also like to know this

(You)th
Doogee Shoot 1

aliexpress.com/item/1X-Super-CUTE-Mini-6CM-Plush-Stuffed-Banana-TOY-DOLL-Bouquet-Plush-Toy-Lover-s-Gift/32788616852.html

have this dangling from my rearview mirror and im not even a cute grill

aliexpress.com/item/7000-lbs-rope-to-neck-yourself-with/32792671265.html

Not GB's fault that you're a fucking leaf.

install the agptek firmware

I know how to checkout, I don't know how to convert currency on paypal or creditcard

None to recommend. Just know most need really dark ambiance to get a decent picture. Always check product descriptions

The powerbank itself is fine (supposedly). It's just the price that isn't that great for 10k mah. There was a coupon that knocked it down to $10 for the US/Canada. And the 20k mah one has been $20 before.
Does it improve the sound quality?
If your bank isn't shit you just pay in USD. If your bank is shit you choose your local currency during paypal checkout.

inb4 drugs
sweet idea

Damn, close

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4x-global

what's the cheapest place to get chink knives like ganzo and sanrenmu

fasttech for me, but cant seem to register at the moment

China

I love you, thanks man, you're the fookin best.

i meant what chink sites

>implying it was the shipping address and not the degenerate horrorshow inside the package

Remember, if a leaf wins an argument, it is his opponent who actually wins.

Any coupon codes for fasttech?

What's the best smartphone I can get with $200 CAD ($160 USD)? I know I'm not getting anything fancy at that price range but what's the best I could do for my money? I've been using my moto G2 for two and a half years now and I'd like to upgrade.

GearBest and FastTech
They're able to get the cheapest prices because their sheer size compared to individual Ali sellers

Anyone ever bought from Fasttech? I'm interested in purchasing a vape mod/atomizer and some liqua juices. I'm not really sure if the products are legit, especially the vape juices since the packaging is plain.

although Ali has some good deals decent quality on Kershaw, Shirogonov and Spyder clones

Anyone here bought one of those cheap EVOD ecigs on Ali? Thoughts? Should I be worried about the battery exploding or something?

Redmi Note 4 global or LeEco 2 International

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-2-in

Are the no name ali clones any good?

any ICW big pilot hommage on aliexpress?

Link for discord server?

Don't buy juice from China. The hardware at Fattech is legit as long as it says genuine whatever and not whatever style.

my Cryo clone is on the way quality looks very good from a Russian video I saw, the get-force Shirogonov clone is great apparently; a good resource is Luv Them Knives on YT

I have only the old 12 so can't say about the 13 or the new models but anyway.

Build quality is really good. Firm, clean design and light.
Linux runs totally fine out of the box.
Never had heating problems while on linux (psnsor never rechead 50C and is normally around 37C or about 97F for you weirdos) though I never did anything to push it.
Battery lasts about 7 hours with me on linux (low brightness).
Trackpad and keyboard are high quality too, with the only issue I can think of being the lack of brightness setting for the keyboard backlight.
Power button location may be a concern but the resistance of the button is different (you have to press harder) so pressing it by accident rarely causes any problem (unless you normally type hard).
Screen quality is also good enough for me, with the only issue being the glass cover that is kinda reflexive (not a problem if you like seeing your own ugly face every once in a while).

Main issue with the 12 is the lack of ports (only 2 usbs, one C and 1 A), but it doesn't bother me.
If this is a problem for you, the 13 has an extra port, though it's not totally silent. Some people were complaining about fan noise in their units, but this doesn't seem to be a global issue (but heating seems to be).

It's a nice purchase. May not be the most powerful machine you can get for the price, but it's probably the most powerful you can get for the weight of the product.

So you need to see what you're looking for and what are your priorities.

Excelvan makes decent projectors actually.

It's done automagically. You just have to worry about the invoice you'll receive from either paypal or your bank charging you in your local currency.

wait what happened?
did CBSA think that a tenga egg being sent by the Chinese Government should be destroyed?

cool idea
you could also buy one of these
banggood.com/600TVL-8_0MP-14-2_8mm-CMOS-FPV-170-Degree-Wide-Anlge-Lens-Camera-PALNTSC-p-984345.html
solder it to the power, and now you have a solar powered security camera that actually works

I wanna buy a cheap ($10-$15) drone, whats the best entry level drone for this price? it'll be my first drone ever.

I got a wifi cheerson one. Only 5-10 minutes of battery life. But lots of fun.

the h8 for sure

When you pay with paypal, don't select instant transfer from your bank. Hit your card, then on the next screen there's an option for Currency rates or some shit like that.

click the link , and there is another section to pay in local currency with Paypals horrible exchange rate, or let your card handle it

aliexpress.com/item/Eachine-H8-Mini-Headless-RC-Helicopter-Mode-2-4G-4CH-6-Axle-Quadcopter-RTF-Remote-Control/32744422553.html

Can someone explain the aliexpress sale to me?
yesterday it said it started in 3 days
and today it says it will start in 3 days

it's in China time. The world has different time zones.

its been like 35 hours tho

I'm happy with mine. I'm no audiophile but they sound decent to me, good build quality with lots of strain relief. My only complaint is that the cable is very stiff.

Much better OP than regop.

My assortment of chink shit has arrived

m6 pro or e10?

Y - START JIN02 is the best knife for the money.
D2 blade, ball bearings, preicisly made, skeletonized liners, smoother axil lock compared to ganzos. Only a tool will get ganzo. Green JIN02 is 13.49 at the moment.

I have >25 models of chink folding knifes. Ganzos were ok 2-3 years ago. I made review of some 7-8 most popular chink knifes 6 monsts ago.

I got an older model from Xiaomi and it works fine.

I haven't kept track of prices so I can't say anything about that.

I'd check AliExpress, FastTech, GearBest, eBay.

I've personally bought knives the last 3, but it's best to search all over the place + check if there's a flash sale and or coupons or you might have GearBest points to knock the price down.
Also look at buyer feedback.

How much are the proto boards?

have any of you guys bought wire organizers online?

I'm thinking about getting a few sets for my desk.

There's a bunch of styles, and actually I think some of these are overpriced for china. Like $4 + $3 epacket shipping on some.

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170825153930&SearchText=wire clip